• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Star of David image first appeared on neo-Nazi message board: report [W:84]

Re: Trump's Star of David image first appeared on neo-Nazi message board: report [W:8

OK, folks. What we have here is a demonstration of the blatant ignorance and bias and a willingness to lie/spin in favor of hatred.

Wrong.
When the claim is that it came from a racist or anti-Semitic site, pointing out that it didn't is very relevant.

No it isn't.
Those are your own biased convoluted thoughts.

Then you are assuming to know the thoughts of another based off those prior assumptions.
That is as illogical as it is irrational and makes for a logical fallacy.

Your bias makes you wrong.
A six pointed star is what is commonly used as a sheriffs badge.
Does not matter if is has point protectors or not, it is still a six pointed star.

The Magen David is made up of interlaced equilateral triangles. Those lines create negative space which is not normally filled, even if it is red.

Star of Da·vid

noun: Star of David; plural noun: Stars of David

a six-pointed figure consisting of two interlaced equilateral triangles, used as a Jewish and Israeli symbol.​

Define Star of David

As it appears in Israel's Flag.
israel.png

The Magen David Adom
Emergency medical services
100px-Magen_David_Adom.svg.png

The only place you would find it normally filled-in or stylized in an official capacity is in their military, such as the Israeli Air Force. Not red or rotated as a star used as a dialog box may be.
israel-roundel.jpg

It is quite evident. Because you like making things up to believe (assuming) about those who you oppose.

Nothing but assumptive bs.
Star of David? No. Six pointed star, slightly rotated and used as a dialog box.

On top of piles of money. No. Less than 50 bills. (exaggeration exemplifying the irrational bs being engaged in)
On top of 100 dollar bills, signifying Hillary's connection to large donations, speaking fees, etc ... ie: Corruption.

You and fellow Trump haters assumed.

Just more irrational assumptions.

iLOL
You and fellow Trump haters make something up to believe and expect the ones pointing that out to apologize? iLOL
You are not being rational.

Irrational argument.
Your side of the coin first argued that it must be anti-Semitic because they thought it came from such a source, when that is not where it originated.

And again, this is your convoluted thoughts.
You and those like you (Trump haters), are the one who see such an image and believe that is what was intended. It is nothing more than an assumption.

The only demonstration of dishonesty is coming from you.
Your are engaged in irrational thought by making assumptions and then dishonesty trying to hold others responsible for your irrational assumptions.
Besides being irrational, that is dishonesty.

What is really stupid and signifies the fact of grasping by the haters is that the Jews and Israel are not the only ones who have used a six pointed star.
As exemplified by the Sheriff's badges.

Assuming it was anti-Semitic is because that is what you want to believe. And doing such is lame, arrogant, dishonest and illogical and speaks far more to you than it does the one you are making assumptions about.

I nice bit of partisan BS. Fact is that the image used was a star of david over piles of money. That very same image has been used by Neo-Nazis ever since the 1980's. It pissed my mother off. She was Jewish.

Re: Trump's Star of David image first appeared on neo-Nazi message board: report [W:8

I nice bit of partisan BS.
iLOL No. That is what we are getting from you.

Fact is that the image used was a star of david over piles of money.
Wrong. You are assuming.
It was a star used as a dialog bubble. Nothing more.
Nor were there "piles" of money, but less than 50 bills. Claiming it was "piles" is a deliberate lie.

That very same image has been used by Neo-Nazis ever since the 1980's. It pissed my mother off. She was Jewish.
Not like that it isn't.
Your mother isn't a Trump card, iLOL.Your bias is your burden.
I am Jewish and it didn't piss me off because I did not assume.

I believe Trumps team didn't stop to think about six stars or five. But I promise you Barack Obama has a plan for every act he initiates to take this country down. We are wasting valuable time and energy over such a stupid topic. We should be asking why out president wants to destroy our country with debt? Why this president wants to create the United States if Islam. Only people who are distracted with a star can be blinded by the true purpose of the real corruption!

Anyone seeing the image and not thinking, "well, that's ****ed up" is either ignorant or bigoted.

Anyone seeing the image and not thinking, "well, that's ****ed up" is either ignorant or bigoted.

i disagree to a point
a six-pointed red star with text that has nothing to do with judaism
over a background of currency
the 'connection' is not obvious to those who are not looking for it

now that it has been pointed out, it cannot be unseen
much like a dog whistle that cannot be unheard ... unless one is not a dog

not excusing it in any way
either the campaign member who used it is a naif or is a bigot
neither speaks well of the campaign that uses his services

i disagree to a point
a six-pointed red star with text that has nothing to do with judaism
over a background of currency
the 'connection' is not obvious to those who are not looking for it

now that it has been pointed out, it cannot be unseen
much like a dog whistle that cannot be unheard ... unless one is not a dog

not excusing it in any way
either the campaign member who used it is a naif or is a bigot
neither speaks well of the campaign that uses his services

Let's not forget corruption. It's one thing to get paid as a politician, it's another to do so against the will of the people. It was a three pronged image and taken in total undeniable.

He re-tweets #whitegenocide, so let's not be overly stunned this nugget slipped through.

Back
Top Bottom