• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Star of David image first appeared on neo-Nazi message board: report [W:84]

I was stating that if the people on 8chan actually created this image, they wouldn't have just used a Star of David to imply this. They would've been more blatant. So no, I don't agree. I think if no one complained about it, the picture would probably still be up.

.. You argue that it's not from 8chan... because you don't think they used the right images... but the whole things wasn't subtle enough to avoid the same criticism it would have received if it had used the imagery you're claiming 8chan would have used.

Are you getting this right?

:lol:

There wasn't anything subtle about this considering how quickly it was caught, and removed by the person who posted it.

Caving to idiots isn't an acknowledgment that it was wrong or anti-Semitic.

.. You argue that it's not from 8chan...
You do understand that it was tweeted 7 days prior to being posted on 8chan, correct?

.. You argue that it's not from 8chan... because you don't think they used the right images... but the whole things wasn't subtle enough to avoid the same criticism it would have received if it had used the imagery you're claiming 8chan would have used.

Are you getting this right?

Let me try to to break it down for your simple minded nature. If this picture was actually from 8chan I believe they would have used more blatant imagery than a simple Star of David design. I believe that if people had not complained about it being racist, the image would still be up on the Twitter account. I do not believe the picture would have caused internal outrage in the Trump campaign if people did not complain. In the same way that people are constantly apologizing for upsetting people. Simple enough for you?

Hillary is taking millions from other countries, along with putting our national security at risk, and these idiots are worried about the shape of an object in a Trump Tweet??? You people are so gullible.

Let me try to to break it down for your simple minded nature. If this picture was actually from 8chan I believe they would have used more blatant imagery than a simple Star of David design. I believe that if people had not complained about it being racist, the image would still be up on the Twitter account.

What you believe is pretty irrelevant. It seems pretty obvious that they didn't need to use more 'blatant imagery' as the image received the same results it would if they had posted the Israeli flag next to Hillary's face. Again, I simply pointed out that there was nothing subtle about this considering how many Jewish people seem to have made the immediate connection.

I do not believe the picture would have caused internal outrage in the Trump campaign if people did not complain. In the same way that people are constantly apologizing for upsetting people. Simple enough for you?

Lol, so you believe they wouldn't have cared unless people complained? Well, no ****. That still says little about the subtlety of the whole matter. That said, there was very little subtlety considering how practically everyone made the connection between the Star of David, money, corruption etc. It's just a long list of missteps for a candidate that continually makes them around race.

Why are you so hellbent on ignoring the obvious?

What you believe is pretty irrelevant.
You should have been looking onto a mirror when you said that.

Again, I simply pointed out that there was nothing subtle about this considering how many Jewish people seem to have made the immediate connection.
What an asinine statement, and a logical fallacy as an appeal to numbers.
And on top of that, all irrational assumptions.

That said, there was very little subtlety considering how practically everyone made the connection ...
Another logical fallacy and one that you could not support.

Why are you so hellbent on ignoring the obvious?
Because what you think you see is nothing more than assumptions which exist in your own thoughts. Not reality.

You seem to be in the slow but not quiet minority

Yes sure I am slow.

You have no idea what happened here, but you posted it anyway.

Yes I am slow.

Moderator's Warning:
Notice the title of the thread? It's not about Obama. It's not about Hillary. It's not about Iraq. It's not about Bush. Stick to what the topic actually is or face the consequences.

Re: Trump's Star of David image first appeared on neo-Nazi message board: report [W:8

Oh please, as if money didn't talk.

Trump will pay back the money he made, then he'll move on to screaming how he works for the same little guy he just defrauded.

That will be the end of that situation. He won't see a day in prison much less see a prison from his private plane.

That's bordering on obsession there, my friend.

Re: Trump's Star of David image first appeared on neo-Nazi message board: report [W:8

Yea sure. It was a stupid picture just like the millions passed around on facebook. It happened to have a star of David symbol in the bottom corner. I guess we can infer from that the creator was implying Hilary was controlled by Jews or something like that. Who knows. Who really gives a ****.

Actually it goes way beyond that. The Star of David is only part of the image that was used. The complete image used in the Trump tweet is the well-known anti-Semitic image of the Star of David over piles of money. It's not just a stupid picture being passed around on Facebook, and we can debate all day whether or not the site it came from is Neo-Nazi. Regardless of where the image came from, the image IS anti-Semitic.

I will give Trump the benefit of the doubt that he didn't understand what that image meant when he used it in his tweet. His using that image does show that he is not too bright.

However, Trump needs to immediately fire whoever is responsible for giving him that image, and he needs to apologize to all Jews around the world, as well as apologize to Israel, for using it.

Last edited:

Who cares?

By the amount of posts generated on this forum quite a few people do care. At the very least it speaks volumes about the aids surronding him to send it out, would these be the same aids looking for a WH job in Nov? NO THANKS!! Trump will be lucky the GOP dont rule him out the convention. Donald does love the uneducated, his base, thankfully the rest of us can spot a con man. GOP Cut your losses and try to save the Senate.

Last edited:

No, that was you being silly and irrationally making a mountain out of a mole-hill.

Well if it is a mole hill why did Trump take it down and cover up the star of David with a circle?

Moreso, how it the original was copied from a Neo-Nazi talk site and could be found on a well-know white-Supremacist's site..........

Stop with the BS and dishonest rhetoric and sullying your own reputation in the process...........

Most people have a problem with political leaders, especially presidential nominees, using propaganda from neo nazi websites. Not caring, in this case, is the same as approving.

I believe Trumps team didn't stop to think about six stars or five. But I promise you Barack Obama has a plan for every act he initiates to take this country down. We are wasting valuable time and energy over such a stupid topic. We should be asking why out president wants to destroy our country with debt? Why this president wants to create the United States if Islam. Only people who are distracted with a star can be blinded by the true purpose of the real corruption!

UPDATE

Trump Celebrates The 4th Of July Third Reich Style By Defending Neo-Nazis
Trump Celebrates The 4th Of July Third Reich Style by Defending Neo-Nazis

…. Donald Trump is spending his 4th of July defending his campaign's use of anti-Semitic neo-Nazi imagery, as the Republican Party has gone from Stars and Stripes to Stars of David…..

Donald Trump is celebrating the 4th of July by defending his use of neo-Nazi imagery. The “it isn’t a Star of David” claim has become the official defense from the Trump campaign. However, white supremacist and neo-Nazi language and imagery are not new to the Trump campaign. Trump has retweeted white supremacists 75 times so far during his campaign.

The flag waving Republican Party has been taken over by a neo-Nazi pandering candidate who is spending the anniversary of the nation’s independence defending his use of white supremacist images in his campaign.

ALSO SEE:
CNN's Got A Bigot Problem As Second Paid Contributor Defends Trump Attack On Jews
CNN's Got A Bigot Problem As Second Paid Contributor Defends Trump Attack On Jews
His Racism Is No Accident: Trump Has Retweeted White Supremacists 75 Times

This is appropriate for a man like Donald Trump who is never wrong……….

Knows more than any man alive….

Never needs to apologize……

And sees no need to ask God for forgiveness……

Actually it goes way beyond that. The Star of David is only part of the image that was used. The complete image used in the Trump tweet is the well-known anti-Semitic image of the Star of David over piles of money. It's not just a stupid picture being passed around on Facebook, and we can debate all day whether or not the site it came from is Neo-Nazi. Regardless of where the image came from, the image IS anti-Semitic.

I will give Trump the benefit of the doubt that he didn't understand what that image meant when he used it in his tweet. His using that image does show that he is not too bright.

However, Trump needs to immediately fire whoever is responsible for giving him that image, and he needs to apologize to all Jews around the world, as well as apologize to Israel, for using it.

He'd have to invent time travel to do any of that immediately.

Haha, Left-wing politicians, including the British Labour Party, engage in dog-whistle anti-semitic language all the time, and nobody on the Left cares. But if there's an opportunity to attack Trump, then suddenly anti-semitism temporarily becomes an important issue to them again. Go back to campaigning against "Islamophobia" lefties - your credentials on anti-semitism are in the toilet where you put them.

Haha, Left-wing politicians, including the British Labour Party, engage in dog-whistle anti-semitic language all the time, and nobody on the Left cares. But if there's an opportunity to attack Trump, then suddenly anti-semitism temporarily becomes an important issue to them again. Go back to campaigning against "Islamophobia" lefties - your credentials on anti-semitism are in the toilet where you put them. Go back to promoting boycott campaigns against Israel.

Well if it is a mole hill why did Trump take it down and cover up the star of David with a circle?
As I already stated. To appease the idiots.

Moreso, how it the original was copied from a Neo-Nazi talk site and could be found on a well-know white-Supremacist's site..........

Stop with the BS and dishonest rhetoric and sullying your own reputation in the process...........
Said the one who is actually sullied and just further dirtying yourself with the above post.

Again.
1. It was posted on Twitter 7 days before it appeared on 8chan.
2. 8chan is not a Neo-Nazi talk site.
3. Twitter is where it was traced to. The Twitter account was anti-Hillary, anti-democrat, and anti-islamic immigration, not racist, or supremacist.

Like I said; Irrational and making a mountain out of a mole-hill.

Haha, Left-wing politicians, including the British Labour Party, engage in dog-whistle anti-semitic language all the time, and nobody on the Left cares. But if there's an opportunity to attack Trump, then suddenly anti-semitism temporarily becomes an important issue to them again. Go back to campaigning against "Islamophobia" lefties - your credentials on anti-semitism are in the toilet where you put them. Go back to promoting boycott campaigns against Israel.

You think Trump is conservative?

He's an Indian conservative who recently arrived in the US. He has no idea what exact ideology Trump is. He just likes Trump because Trump is an Islamophobe.

848a0820437b229d56c47f9891106486.jpg

Or how about her whole Ghandi Gas station thing?

And didn't her husband feel that Obama should have been getting them coffee?

Let's face it...the Clinton's are just as racist as anyone claiming the trump is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump's ideology is more... Trumpcentricism?

This year, that means spitting out right-wing nationalist stuff.

As I already stated. To appease the idiots.

Said the one who is actually sullied and just further dirtying yourself with the above post.

Again.
1. It was posted on Twitter 7 days before it appeared on 8chan.
2. 8chan is not a Neo-Nazi talk site.
3. Twitter is where it was traced to. The Twitter account was anti-Hillary, anti-democrat, and anti-islamic immigration, not racist, or supremacist.

Like I said; Irrational and making a mountain out of a mole-hill.

OK, folks. What we have here is a demonstration of the brazen dishonesty of the Trump supporters. It doesn't matter what account the original image was on. The image itself is blatantly anti-semitic. Trump talks BS when he says that the Star of David could have been a sheriff's star. Why do I say that? Because the image he used did not just contain the Star of David, but a Star of David on top of piles of money. This image, the Star of David over piles of money, has been used by Neo-Nazis for many years,

So what really happened here? Is Trump a Neo-Nazi? No he isn't. It looks like someone in his campaign, who is ignorant of the history of that image, gave it to Trump, and Trump, also not knowing the history behind that image, used it. So do Trump and his supporters admit they screwed up and apologize for their error? No they don't. They double down on it. They attempt to start a debate on where the image was seen first, and attempt to make this about only the Star, instead of the complete image, including the piles of money the star was over, that was used. This demonstration of dishonesty can easily be seen through, and it's going to bite Trump on the ass. He could have done the right thing, and the controversy would have just gone away. Instead, he and his supporters lie about it, and it just made things much worse for Donald Trump. He is going to get the lowest number of votes from the Jewish community that any Republican in history has ever gotten.

Last edited:

OK, folks. What we have here is a demonstration of the brazen dishonesty
OK, folks. What we have here is a demonstration of the blatant ignorance and bias and a willingness to lie/spin in favor of hatred.

danarhea said:
It doesn't matter what account the original image was on.
Wrong.
When the claim is that it came from a racist or anti-Semitic site, pointing out that it didn't is very relevant.

danarhea said:
The image itself is blatantly anti-semitic.
No it isn't.
Those are your own biased convoluted thoughts.

Then you are assuming to know the thoughts of another based off those prior assumptions.
That is as illogical as it is irrational and makes for a logical fallacy.

danarhea said:
Trump talks BS when he says that the Star of David could have been a sheriff's star.
Your bias makes you wrong.
A six pointed star is what is commonly used as a sheriffs badge.
Does not matter if is has point protectors or not, it is still a six pointed star.

The Magen David is made up of interlaced equilateral triangles. Those lines create negative space which is not normally filled, even if it is red.

Star of Da·vid

noun: Star of David; plural noun: Stars of David

a six-pointed figure consisting of two interlaced equilateral triangles, used as a Jewish and Israeli symbol.​

Define Star of David

As it appears in Israel's Flag.
israel.png

The Magen David Adom
Emergency medical services
100px-Magen_David_Adom.svg.png

The only place you would find it normally filled-in or stylized in an official capacity is in their military, such as the Israeli Air Force. Not red or rotated as a star used as a dialog box may be.
israel-roundel.jpg

danarhea said:
Why do I say that?
It is quite evident. Because you like making things up to believe (assuming) about those who you oppose.

danarhea said:
Because the image he used did not just contain the Star of David, but a Star of David on top of piles of money. This image, the Star of David over piles of money, has been used by Neo-Nazis for many years,
Nothing but assumptive bs.
Star of David? No. Six pointed star, slightly rotated and used as a dialog box.

On top of piles of money. No. Less than 50 bills. (exaggeration exemplifying the irrational bs being engaged in)
On top of 100 dollar bills, signifying Hillary's connection to large donations, speaking fees, etc ... ie: Corruption.

danarhea said:
So what really happened here?
You and fellow Trump haters assumed.

danarhea said:
It looks like someone in his campaign, who is ignorant of the history of that image, gave it to Trump, and Trump, also not knowing the history behind that image, used it.
Just more irrational assumptions.

danarhea said:
So do Trump and his supporters admit they screwed up and apologize for their error? No they don't. They double down on it.
iLOL
You and fellow Trump haters make something up to believe and expect the ones pointing that out to apologize? iLOL
You are not being rational.

danarhea said:
They attempt to start a debate on where the image was seen first,
Irrational argument.
Your side of the coin first argued that it must be anti-Semitic because they thought it came from such a source, when that is not where it originated.

danarhea said:
and attempt to make this about only the Star, instead of the complete image, including the piles of money the star was over, that was used.
And again, this is your convoluted thoughts.
You and those like you (Trump haters), are the one who see such an image and believe that is what was intended. It is nothing more than an assumption.

danarhea said:
This demonstration of dishonesty can easily be seen through, and it's going to bite Trump on the ass.
The only demonstration of dishonesty is coming from you.
Your are engaged in irrational thought by making assumptions and then dishonesty trying to hold others responsible for your irrational assumptions.
Besides being irrational, that is dishonesty.

What is really stupid and signifies the fact of grasping by the haters is that the Jews and Israel are not the only ones who have used a six pointed star.
As exemplified by the Sheriff's badges.

Assuming it was anti-Semitic is because that is what you want to believe. And doing such is lame, arrogant, dishonest and illogical and speaks far more to you than it does the one you are making assumptions about.

Back
Top Bottom