• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Star of David image first appeared on neo-Nazi message board: report [W:84]

And Trump just happens to pull his tweets from a particularly trolling site that posts an overwhelming number of pro-Nazi posts. When I "slum it" I read Cracked. When Trump slums it he goes to Neo-Nazi websites.

I'm an avid Cracked reader.

Apparently, you give enough of a **** to continue posting and try to turn it into a thread about Hillary. Anyways, do you believe Trump has idiots handling his Twitter account? Or is he the idiot handling his own account?

I don't know who is handling his twitter account. I don't personally care.

UPDATE

Donald Trump'''s '''Star of David''' Tweet About Hillary Clinton Posted Weeks Earlier on Racist Feed - NBC News
Donald Trump's 'Star of David' Tweet about Hillary Clinton Posted Weeks Earlier on Racist Feed

“An image of Hillary Clinton that was widely criticized as anti-Semitic after it was tweeted by Donald Trump, the Republican Party's presumptive nominee for president, appears to have originated two weeks ago on a Twitter account devoted to bigoted memes.

Trump tweeted the graphic on Saturday attacking Clinton in an image that included what appears to be a Jewish Star of David layered over $100 bills. The tweet calls Clinton "the most corrupt candidate ever." Painting Jews as corrupt money-grubbers out to secretly control the government has been a well-worn anti-Semitic trope since long before World War II…………

Shameful……….Trump can kiss goodbye to Adelson’s promised $100 million campaigned donation

I don't know who is handling his twitter account. I don't personally care.

You continue posting in a thread you care nothing for. Anyways, Trump's twitter account, whomever it is handled by, probably doesn't really understand much the importance of such a tool. Twitter can reach billions of people. I think at least somebody in his camp is privy to this seeing how quickly it was removed, then edited, then reposted.

Personally, I think they've been on a steep decline for the last couple years.

They absolutely have, mostly due to pumping out 6-8 articles a day rather than 2-3. But there's still some gems every so often.

UPDATE

Donald Trump'''s '''Star of David''' Tweet About Hillary Clinton Posted Weeks Earlier on Racist Feed - NBC News
Donald Trump's 'Star of David' Tweet about Hillary Clinton Posted Weeks Earlier on Racist Feed

“An image of Hillary Clinton that was widely criticized as anti-Semitic after it was tweeted by Donald Trump, the Republican Party's presumptive nominee for president, appears to have originated two weeks ago on a Twitter account devoted to bigoted memes.

Trump tweeted the graphic on Saturday attacking Clinton in an image that included what appears to be a Jewish Star of David layered over $100 bills. The tweet calls Clinton "the most corrupt candidate ever." Painting Jews as corrupt money-grubbers out to secretly control the government has been a well-worn anti-Semitic trope since long before World War II…………

Shameful……….Trump can kiss goodbye to Adelson’s promised $100 million campaigned donation
No this isn't an update to those discussing it.

Also, had you paid attention you would have seen the images were provided earlier.

So the only thing tying this picture to Jewish people is the points on the star?

Maybe the guy that made it, who is called Fishbone something, likes 6 point stars instead of the 5 point star.

The verbiage on the picture has nothing to do with Jewish People, so how could it possible be perceived as anti-Jewish?

UPDATE

How on earth could anybody get that from this picture?

Also, had you paid attention you would have seen the images were provided earlier.

He doesn't care about that, it doesn't fit his narrative.

so how could it possible be perceived as anti-Jewish?
People see the star and money together and make absurd assumptions, especially with Hillary being associated with funds from Wall Street.

People see the star and money together and make absurd assumptions, especially with Hillary being associated with funds from Wall Street.

I see Hillary, money and the word corrupt and I think of millions of money paid to her for favors from the State Department.

Jewish people don't enter into it.

been able to track down an alternative to 8chan as the origin?

It was posted earlier in this thread.
The image was tweeted 7 days before it appeared on 8chan.

As trolling goes, this is extremely meta.

I see Hillary, money and the word corrupt and I think of millions of money paid to her for favors from the State Department.

Jewish people don't enter into it.

Honestly, if it was created by the people that it is rumored to be, I think they would be more blatant if they were trying to suggest Hilary is being controlled by Jewish people. They don't tend to go for subtlety.

"Trump doesn't surf Neo-Nazi websites, just the people who work for him!"
Another stupid post based on assumption.
Figures.

So what you are saying ...........

That the stuff tweeted by Donald was not from a pro-nazi anti-Semite skinhead web site?........

Is that what's ya are saying Bunkie?

So what you are saying ...........

That the stuff tweeted by Donald was not from a pro-nazi anti-Semite skinhead web site?........

Is that what's ya are saying Bunkie?
Is that what you are absurdly calling Twitter these days?

And as you clearly didn't pay attention again, folks already pointed out that where you think it is from is not a "pro-nazi anti-Semite skinhead web site".

Is that what you are absurdly calling Twitter these days?

And as you clearly didn't pay attention again, folks already pointed out that where you think it is from is not a "pro-nazi anti-Semite skinhead web site".

:lamo: lamo.........you be silly..........what do you think the rest of world believes............cat's out of the bag.........

:lamo: lamo.........you be silly..........what do you think the rest of world believes............cat's out of the bag.........
No, that was you being silly and irrationally making a mountain out of a mole-hill.

Honestly, if it was created by the people that it is rumored to be, I think they would be more blatant if they were trying to suggest Hilary is being controlled by Jewish people. They don't tend to go for subtlety.

There wasn't anything subtle about this considering how quickly it was caught, and removed by the person who posted it.

There wasn't anything subtle about this considering how quickly it was caught, and removed by the person who posted it.

Well yea, after the outrage happened, I don't think it would've taken very long.

Well yea, after the outrage happened, I don't think it would've taken very long.

So then we agree there was nothing subtle about this image or...? It was pretty obvious from the beginning.

So then we agree there was nothing subtle about this image or...? It was pretty obvious from the beginning.

I was stating that if the people on 8chan actually created this image, they wouldn't have just used a Star of David to imply this. They would've been more blatant. So no, I don't agree. I think if no one complained about it, the picture would probably still be up.

Back
Top Bottom