• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Star of David image first appeared on neo-Nazi message board: report [W:84]

And Trump just happens to pull his tweets from a particularly trolling site that posts an overwhelming number of pro-Nazi posts. When I "slum it" I read Cracked. When Trump slums it he goes to Neo-Nazi websites.
There you go with the stupid assumptions again.

I said, MIC.com, not Yahoo. Yahoo didn't do the original reporting, they are just repeating a story done by some guy at MIC.com.

My bad, thought I may have posted a bogus link.

Thanks for the specifics. I clicked 'like' for the info you gave me, not your response above that.
No ****, really?
Oy vey!

If a watermark identifying the originator was removed, then the person posting it on Trump's account cannot claim to have been unaware of the source and thus even more obvious implications.

But you're right. It would take an idiot to not get "political corruption", "money" and "Star of David" as anti-Semitic.
No.
The image was tweeted 7 days prior to it being posted on 8chan.

Editing over the image may just show the person didn't care where it came from. Not that you can show where the person obtained it from, and not that the person knew it was posted on 8chan.

You are making way to many assumptions.

Can you show he didn't just pull it off a image search or by looking at anti-Hillary tweets? If not, stop with the assumptions

Ummm ...he either did not get it himself, his staff did, or he did get it himself and is not bright enough to have some one check this stuff before he tweets it. So incompetent staff hired by Trump, which makes Trump kinda incompetent, or strictly incompetence on Trump's part in not having needed staff. Which do you think it is?

My bad, thought I may have posted a bogus link.

Not you Hatuey, just don't click on the link on the Yahoo page that takes you to MIC.com. ESET had a fit (warning after warning window popping up) and wouldn't let me do anything but close the page.

And Trump just happens to pull his tweets from a particularly trolling site that posts an overwhelming number of pro-Nazi posts. When I "slum it" I read Cracked. When Trump slums it he goes to Neo-Nazi websites.

I highly doubt Trump went anywhere near it. Let's be honest here.

Ummm ...he either did not get it himself, his staff did, or he did get it himself and is not bright enough to have some one check this stuff before he tweets it. So incompetent staff hired by Trump, which makes Trump kinda incompetent, or strictly incompetence on Trump's part in not having needed staff. Which do you think it is?

As a Jew, I think anybody objecting to the image is irrationally making a mountain out of a moll-hill.

You shouldn't have to check where a negative image came from before posting it unless you suspect false information. Especially if just found in negative Hillary tweets or in an image search.

An admission that he has idiots handling his Twitter account and posting neo-nazi crap wouldn't make him look any better.

Let's follow this rabbit down the hole, just a bit here...

Let's say that Trump did do this on his own and it wasn't a staffer, and let's say that it did originate on 8chan... those two together raise more questions in my mind than the Hillary email BS ever did, and I'm still pretty pissed she hasn't been indicted over that yet, so that oughta tell you how bad Trump going to 8chan would be.

Or have the people in this thread that are taking this seriously (not that it isn't serious, I just can't get worked up about it) been able to track down an alternative to 8chan as the origin?

An admission that he has idiots handling his Twitter account and posting neo-nazi crap wouldn't make him look any better.

Apparently it wasn't even on 8chan first. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time him or his workers tweeted dumb things. Nor would it be the first time other politicians have tweeted dumb **** either.

Your right, it wouldn't, but an announcement that says something like "We fired the idiot that retweeted ... yada, yada, yada" sure wouldn't hurt.

Let's follow this rabbit down the hole, just a bit here...

Let's say that Trump did do this on his own and it wasn't a staffer, and let's say that it did originate on 8chan... those two together raise more questions in my mind than the Hillary email BS ever did, and I'm still pretty pissed she hasn't been indicted over that yet, so that oughta tell you how bad Trump going to 8chan would be.

Or have the people in this thread that are taking this seriously (not that it isn't serious, I just can't get worked up about it) been able to track down an alternative to 8chan as the origin?

It's not 'serious' in as much as I think he should have to go through 8-9 investigations only to be continually be cleared of any actual wrongdoing. It's just 'serious' as in, we're seeing a presidential "candidate" who literally has no clue what is being posted on his twitter account AT BEST. At worst, we have a guy who is hunting actively hunting down pics from neo-nazi propaganda threads so he can post them on his twitter account. Neither of these possibilities should make anybody comfortable.

"Trump doesn't surf Neo-Nazi websites, just the people who work for him!"

"Trump doesn't surf Neo-Nazi websites, just people who work for him!"

Its not a neo Nazi website. And, I have no idea who found the image or where they found it. No one really knows unless the person responsible admits where they found it.

It's not 'serious' in as much as I think he should have to go through 8-9 investigations only to be continually be cleared of any actual wrongdoing. It's just 'serious' as in, we're seeing a presidential "candidate" who literally has no clue what is being posted on his twitter account AT BEST. At worst, we have a guy who is hunting actively hunting down pics from neo-nazi propaganda threads so he can post them on his twitter account. Neither of these possibilities should make anybody comfortable.

And on the other hand, we have a candidate who was so lax with security that apparently her private, illegal server got hacked multiple times. God knows what people have on her. That doesn't sound so good either.

And, you expected something different from Trump? I don't get upset when my dog ****s in the front yard, either - I don't expect any different. :shrug:

As for the 8 - 9 investigations you mention, he doesn't have the machine set up deflect it politically and wash it legally, and so he would probably get fried.

And on the other hand, we have a candidate who was so lax with security that apparently her private, illegal server got hacked multiple times. God knows what people have on her. That doesn't sound so good either.

You are desperate to turn this into a thread about Hillary. It's kind of obvious.

And, you expected something different from Trump? I don't get upset when my dog ****s in the front yard, either - I don't expect any different. :shrug:

As for the 8 - 9 investigations you mention, he doesn't have the machine set up deflect it politically and wash it legally, and so he would probably get fried.

Oh please, as if money didn't talk.

Trump will pay back the money he made, then he'll move on to screaming how he works for the same little guy he just defrauded.

That will be the end of that situation. He won't see a day in prison much less see a prison from his private plane.

:lol:

You are desperate to turn this into a thread about Hillary. It's kind of obvious.

I just thought it was interesting that you seem to give her a pass in regards to national security and are attempting to crucify Trump for a tweet. A strong double standard is there. But its not surprising given your partisan hackery that you practice.

I just thought it was interesting that you seem to give her a pass in regards to national security and are attempting to crucify Trump for a tweet. A strong double standard is there. But its not surprising given your partisan hackery that you practice.

I've been fine with the findings of any investigation. If they want to press for criminal charges, so be it. However, so far all we've gotten is 'no evidence of wrongdoing' and the general incompetence of GOP trolls like Gowdy and Issa.

Unless you've got anything other than complaining that Hillary isn't being charged by anybody, I'm not interested.

Now, care to discuss Trump's tweet? Or are you just going to complain that this isn't another thread where we discuss oogie boogie conspiracy theories involving the evil Clintons?

He has not given Clinton a pass on anything. Clinton does not make this any better, at best she is a diversion from this. Trump's incompetence is the topic. Clinton cannot make Trump more competent.

I've been fine with the findings of any investigation. If they want to press for criminal charges, so be it. However, so far all we've gotten is 'no evidence of wrongdoing' and the general incompetence of GOP trolls like Gowdy and Issa.

Unless you've got anything other than complaining that Hillary isn't being charged by anybody, I'm not interested.

Now, care to discuss Trump's tweet? Or are you just going to complain that this isn't another thread where we discuss oogie boogie conspiracy theories involving the evil Clintons?

Yea sure. It was a stupid picture just like the millions passed around on facebook. It happened to have a star of David symbol in the bottom corner. I guess we can infer from that the creator was implying Hilary was controlled by Jews or something like that. Who knows. Who really gives a ****.

Yea sure. It was a stupid picture just like the millions passed around on facebook. It happened to have a star of David symbol in the bottom corner. I guess we can infer from that the creator was implying Hilary was controlled by Jews or something like that. Who knows. Who really gives a ****.

Apparently, you give enough of a **** to continue posting and try to turn it into a thread about Hillary. Anyways, do you believe Trump has idiots handling his Twitter account? Or is he the idiot handling his own account?

Back
Top Bottom