• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Speech Tomorrow?

Trump's Speech Tomorrow?

• Total voters
What I hope Trump does is show video clips of Obama, Clinton and Schumer saying how we need to secure the border and build a wall. They all said what Trump says even before Trump ran for office. Then he will can show them doing the opposite, after they get elected. This will show the Democrat base how they were lied, to get their vote. He can then show a pattern of how the Democrats said one thing during the midterms, though one face, and now say and do differently through their other face. The idea he needs to convey is you can't trust a two face person to be honest about anything.

Trump has been very consistent since day one. What he says is what is believes and what he said is what he tries to do. This will make a good contrast between himself and the two faced Democrats. From this contrast Trump can assign blame to the Democrats for this state of affairs. The average person will blame the two faced, who has a history of telling you one thing to get elected and then do the opposite. There is no election right now, so face number two is talking. The average voter would prefer a leader who they can trust to be up front with them. Some Democrat voters will still want to be lied to, like a woman in bar being entertained by a lounge lizard. Others will see this and leave the bar.

I think he should play clips of him promising his fan base that Mexico will pay for the wall, if you're looking for consistency.

Kinda wild that I have to make a poll asking people what they think the President is going to announce and it could be two crazy off the chart things...

1. Enact emergency powers to Build the Wall

2. Re-open the government and claim he will fund The Wall Himself.

Other.

Other.

Maybe he'll explain to his drooling fan base why the Republicans controlled the House, Senate and the Oval Office for 2 years and this "crisis" didn't become a "crisis" until the Republicans got their asses handed to them in November of 2016.

Other.

Maybe he'll explain to his drooling fan base why the Republicans controlled the House, Senate and the Oval Office for 2 years and this "crisis" didn't become a "crisis" until the Republicans got their asses handed to them in November of 2016.

any excuse will do to divert the public's attention away from the steamrolling Mueller investigation

And of course billions to the terrorist govt of Iran, who attacked our embassy and took hostages.

The Iranians didn't mean to attack us. It was an accident. When they chant "death to America", they aren't serious. It's just, you know, something to say. Why, they could just as well be chanting "more Cheetos".

Kinda wild that I have to make a poll asking people what they think the President is going to announce and it could be two crazy off the chart things...

1. Enact emergency powers to Build the Wall

2. Re-open the government and claim he will fund The Wall Himself.

Other.

I have to say neither. The habitual liar Trump is going to play Mr. Clean and tell us how bad things are on the border.

It's worse than Somalia! I need my wall! I need the Marines! I need more cages for the kids! I need $5 billion taxpayer dollars because I lied about Mexico paying!

Back
Top Bottom