• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Space Force Will Help Overturn 2020 Election

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
🛸🛸🛸🛸Far out man. According to a DJT faithful, DJT has documented proof thanks to his Space Force, unless he accidentally flushed it all down the toilet. If not, I'm sure it's safely secured with waiters/waitresses and janitors/maids at Mar-a-Lago.

1649102660841.png
I wish that I had this woman's ear because I'd ask her how this might go down if the 2024 president elect is already sworn into office in Jan 2025 and this Space Force evidence comes out then - does DJT simply kick the new president to the curb just like that or will Biden accumulate one horsewhip per day since Jan 20, 2020 to be served in full at the beginning of the next full moon?

Trump held a rally in Washington Township, Michigan, on Saturday and one supporter said the Space Force was going to help him overturn the 2020 election.

The video of the interview, conducted by Right Side Broadcasting Network which regularly covers Trump rallies, has been viewed over 1.8 million times on Twitter. It can be viewed here.

"The election, I believe, was stolen but we know that. Space Force has it all, Trump has all the information, it is going to be overturned," the woman said.

Reading the linked article the women also said the ballots were watermarked. They know which ones are faked.

Guess Logan (Cyber Ninjas) didn't get the memo. They found no watermarks or bamboo fibers on the Maricopa County Arizona ballots. :ROFLMAO:

What is scary, she most likely can vote.

🛸🛸🛸🛸Far out man. According to a DJT faithful, DJT has documented proof thanks to his Space Force, unless he accidentally flushed it all down the toilet. If not, I'm sure it's safely secured with waiters/waitresses and janitors/maids at Mar-a-Lago.

View attachment 67383865
I wish that I had this woman's ear because I'd ask her how this might go down if the 2024 president elect is already sworn into office in Jan 2025 and this Space Force evidence comes out then - does DJT simply kick the new president to the curb just like that or will Biden accumulate one horsewhip per day since Jan 20, 2020 to be served in full at the beginning of the next full moon?

Trump held a rally in Washington Township, Michigan, on Saturday and one supporter said the Space Force was going to help him overturn the 2020 election.

The video of the interview, conducted by Right Side Broadcasting Network which regularly covers Trump rallies, has been viewed over 1.8 million times on Twitter. It can be viewed here.

"The election, I believe, was stolen but we know that. Space Force has it all, Trump has all the information, it is going to be overturned," the woman said.
Oh yeah, that. Is that a thing yet? Have they started training space cadets?

View attachment 67383865

Own it, Trumpettes. These are your people.

Reading the linked article the women also said the ballots were watermarked. They know which ones are faked.

Guess Logan (Cyber Ninjas) didn't get the memo. They found no watermarks or bamboo fibers on the Maricopa County Arizona ballots. :ROFLMAO:

What is scary, she most likely can vote.

It was watermarked with super secret invisible ink that only Space Force can reveal. When it is needed Captain Spock will come to earth with the proof and Trump will be reinstated as president just in time to spot the moon people invasion. They live on the far side of the moon, the Chinese are working with them. The Chinese lunar probe actually had the election records

View attachment 67383865

Just curious if the space force will include Jewish space lasers?

I feel bad for that lady. The world must be a scary place to someone who believes in all of that insanity.

It's all spelled out in details on Hunter's laptop.

View attachment 67383865

Sounds like they are already counting on him loosing.

Oh yeah, that. Is that a thing yet? Have they started training space cadets?
Those who voted for DJT twice are naturally born space cadets who qualify to wear the space foil uniform.

Trump will never see a second term.

Back
Top Bottom