• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's sister

Kreton

Doesn't know
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Across the street from the family across the stree
Political Leaning
Independent
[h=1]In secretly recorded audio, President Trump’s sister says he has ‘no principles’ and ‘you can’t trust him’[/h]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d457f4-e334-11ea-ade1-28daf1a5e919_story.html

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

“His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy ****.”
“What has he read?” Mary Trump asked her aunt.

“No. He doesn’t read,” Barry responded.

At one point Barry said to her niece, “It’s the phoniness of it all. It’s the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel.”

His own family knows how disgusting of a person this guy is. He appeals to the worst in Americans and somehow it works on so many.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d457f4-e334-11ea-ade1-28daf1a5e919_story.html

His own family knows how disgusting of a person this guy is. He appeals to the worst in Americans and somehow it works on so many.

Well, it's good to see that they're digging as hard as they can for dirt on Trump this time as well.
It's not like they can beat him on policy and the democrats have basically let their own cities burn just to spite he man.

So I don't really care what they dig up, seeing as it's mostly going to be suspect from the very outset and it's not like this crap actually helped them the first time around.

Donald Trump appeals the the basest racism of a minority of Americans, many of whom live in swing states which accounts for him getting a majority of the Electoral College votes.

We all have crazy relatives. My older sister thinks Stephen Colbert is funny for instance.

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

I am sure all your relatives have nothing but good things to say about you.

great comment to that article:
I’m beginning to believe that this Donald Trump fellow isn’t on the up-and-up.

At one point Barry said to her niece, “It’s the phoniness of it all. It’s the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel.”

I am sure all your relatives have nothing but good things to say about you.

I'm confident none of my siblings would call me fake or cruel. I'd certainly never say that about them. Because they are not.

Yawn...... Orange Man Bad.

Yawn? His own Sister was caught candidly expressing that he was fake and cruel. This is not some newspaper statement. This was a private conversation that highlights what even Donald's closest inner circle think of him.

Well, it's good to see that they're digging as hard as they can for dirt on Trump this time as well.
It's not like they can beat him on policy and the democrats have basically let their own cities burn just to spite he man.

So I don't really care what they dig up, seeing as it's mostly going to be suspect from the very outset and it's not like this crap actually helped them the first time around.

8AAA569E-45E1-44C1-90F9-125A1193E553.jpg

Donald Trump appeals the the basest racism of a minority of Americans, many of whom live in swing states which accounts for him getting a majority of the Electoral College votes.

That’s not exactly a smart comment.

Yawn? His own Sister was caught candidly expressing that he was fake and cruel. This is not some newspaper statement. This was a private conversation that highlights what even Donald's closest inner circle think of him.

I don’t care. All I care about it the policies he advocates for the nation.

His own Sister calls him Cruel and Fake. She also calls out his Base as fake Christians. I'm waiting for all the Trump Defenders to come swimming in claiming to know Trump better than his own Sister.

While Bide appeals to the vast majority of racist, bigots, rapist and a whole smattering of other moral deviants.
Then again, those are the ones who he decides to keep close and are maintained in their place of power by the status quo, which he also represents.

Spare me man. This crap about appealing to racist has been an issue on both sides of the isle for a long time now. A large part of the far-left of today, are nothing but white supremacist with a guilty conscience.

Can you list those policies he has planned if he got re-elected???

He’s talking about more cuts in tax rates. More border security. Tougher sanctions on Iran. Increased economic pressure on China.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom