• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's sister

Ok. You are a member of the “blame America first” club.

No, just the “blame America where America deserves blame” club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks; I couldn't have put it better myself.

I understand that our media has the memory of the lead in Memento but I do recall Iran was cooperating in the nuke deal. That had been independently verified by our own intelligence as well as allies.

Trump broke the deal, which is to say America broke the deal.

And that’s just recent history. We could discuss not-recent-history.

Ironic considering no one has damaged America more than Trump. Ask the 175,000 dead ones if you doubt me.

you continue to spew that lie. You have been asked how many people would have still died if Trump had been able to act with 20/20 hindsight. You have refused to answer because, of course, you haven't a clue

serious whataboutism there dude. Trump haters are noticeably more anti American than his supporters

So you notice Trump’s supporters are noticeably anti-american then.

serious whataboutism there dude. Trump haters are noticeably more anti American than his supporters

They pump the chest, but like tankie lefties they are against the liberal international order we created after the World Wars and believe we are not good faith actors.

Don't worry, Turtle. I don't count you among them. I know you're only in it for the guns and ammo.

Yawn? His own Sister was caught candidly expressing that he was fake and cruel. This is not some newspaper statement. This was a private conversation that highlights what even Donald's closest inner circle think of him.

Why do you assume that his sister is in Trump's inner circle?

I understand that our media has the memory of the lead in Memento but I do recall Iran was cooperating in the nuke deal. That had been independently verified by our own intelligence as well as allies.

Trump broke the deal, which is to say America broke the deal.

And that’s just recent history. We could discuss not-recent-history.

Trump didn’t “break”’the deal. He just removed the US from it. The so called deal is still in place and European nations are allowed to work with Iran in accordance with that deal. Why should the US be involved with that anyway?

you continue to spew that lie. You have been asked how many people would have still died if Trump had been able to act with 20/20 hindsight. You have refused to answer because, of course, you haven't a clue

Wait, what? Why can’t we use Trump’s own barometers for success to define his failure if you don’t want to use reality-based metrics?

For example:

Did 15 cases go to zero?

If Obama’s handling of H1N1 was “disastrous” with “bad polling,” then what can we make of covid but it’s a flaming hot dog filled with ketchup and burn steak?

Where be all those mobile drive through sites that we can find using that fancy Google website?

Speaking of testing, can anyone who wants a test get a test?

Deaths:

Anything under 60k is a great job...under 100k, and we’re golden...120k, we are OUT. Should we all duck now that even Trump and his team are “admitting” to a couple hundred by fall?

So, instead of asking people to define imaginary scenarios, why are we not allowed to use the president’s own stated goals and metrics as the measuring stick?

Trump didn’t “break”’the deal. He just removed the US from it. The so called deal is still in place and European nations are allowed to work with Iran in accordance with that deal.

Oh, I see. We removed ourselves from the deal, then demanded that deal be torn up, and replaced with a new deal and terms only we agreed to.

Yeah, that’s how deals work in the really real world thank god we have a business man to make real world business deals.

Wait, what? Why can’t we use Trump’s own barometers for success to define his failure if you don’t want to use reality-based metrics?

For example:

Did 15 cases go to zero?

If Obama’s handling of H1N1 was “disastrous” with “bad polling,” then what can we make of covid but it’s a flaming hot dog filled with ketchup and burn steak?

Where be all those mobile drive through sites that we can find using that fancy Google website?

Speaking of testing, can anyone who wants a test get a test?

Deaths:

Anything under 60k is a great job...under 100k, and we’re golden...120k, we are OUT. Should we all duck now that even Trump and his team are “admitting” to a couple hundred by fall?

So, instead of asking people to define imaginary scenarios, why are we not allowed to use the president’s own stated goals and metrics as the measuring stick?

The government that most wants Biden to win, is the government that gave us COVID

If one doesn’t blame America for everything wrong in the world, that person is a xenophobobe an islamaphobe, a homophobe and any other phobe one can dream up. Also they are jingoistis, racists, sexists and general bigots

Did I forget any “ist’s”?

They pump the chest, but like tankie lefties they are against the liberal international order we created after the World Wars and believe we are not good faith actors.

Don't worry, Turtle. I don't count you among them. I know you're only in it for the guns and ammo.

the thought of 50% capital gains tax and driving corporations out of the USA with an idiotic 33% increase in the corporate tax is equally important to me

The government that most wants Biden to win, is the government that gave us COVID

Trump does seem to be doing everything in his power to give the election to Biden.

Fair point.

If one doesn’t blame America for everything wrong in the world, that person is a xenophobobe an islamaphobe, a homophobe and any other phobe one can dream up. Also they are jingoistis, racists, sexists and general bigots

Did I forget any “ist’s”?

Translation: any accountability for the leaders of our country is TREASON.

And you guys all think you’re rugged individualists.

3ef0989ce81639990521e8269c6bc0a4.jpg

Oh, I see. We removed ourselves from the deal, then demanded that deal be torn up, and replaced with a new deal and terms only we agreed to.

Yeah, that’s how deals work in the really real world thank god we have a business man to make real world business deals.

Spin it any way you want. Obama funded acts of terrorism through that deal. Even nearly every Democrat in the congress opposed that deal. That’s why Obama never sought to make it a treaty. He would have suffered an embarrassing loss.

Nonsense. We see examples of efficient government response in places like S Korea, Japan, Germany, New Zealand, etc. Meanwhile, COVID runs rampant in all the Red States.

Trump does seem to be doing everything in his power to give the election to Biden.

Fair point.

picking Harris helped Trump. I think the more people know of Biden and Harris, the less they like them. Harris proved that when she tried to become the Dem nominee

Nonsense. We see examples of efficient government response in places like S Korea, Japan, Germany, New Zealand, etc. Meanwhile, COVID runs rampant in all the Red States.

Your argument is unsupported by fact and is nothing more than dishonest whining about Trump. If Trump had done everything you claim he should have done, how many would have died?

picking Harris helped Trump. I think the more people know of Biden and Harris, the less they like them. Harris proved that when she tried to become the Dem nominee

Yeah, he’s already tried the birther stuff with her and that blew up in his face.

Next up I’m sure he’ll call her a whore.

Spin it any way you want. Obama funded acts of terrorism through that deal. Even nearly every Democrat in the congress opposed that deal. That’s why Obama never sought to make it a treaty. He would have suffered an embarrassing loss.

You’re calling breaking a deal “removing ourselves from it” and then start babbling about BLACK MAN BAD, but hey NO SPIN ZONE PAL.

Your argument is unsupported by fact and is nothing more than dishonest whining about Trump. If Trump had done everything you claim he should have done, how many would have died?

Trump said 15 cases going to zero.

Back
Top Bottom