• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Sister Calls His Son Eric a 'Moron,' Daughter Ivanka a 'Mini-Donald'

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump Sister Calls His Son Eric a 'Moron,' Daughter Ivanka a 'Mini-Donald'
newsweek.com

More released recordings of Trump's own sister...

"When that damn Ivanka puts this picture of the 'Madonna and Child' on Instagram when the big news of the day was how kids are being ripped from their families," Barry said on the recording. "I couldn't blame—I'd never heard of Samantha Bee before. I couldn't blame what she said."

"Ivanka gives a ****. She's all about her," Barry said. "She's a mini-Donald, but yet he's besotted with her. He always has been. She's always been his favorite." Barry had cutting words for Eric too. "Eric's become the moron publicly," she said.

Friday's clips included more scathing comments on Trump. "And then you get Donald who won't do anything for anybody unless it's going to inure to his—I mean, he won't do any—publicly," Barry said.

"I mean, if you—anything he did, he says, 'Look what I've done. Aren't I wonderful?' And he's as tight as a duck's ass. Just like dad was, really."

Our President REALLY needs to trash his sister. Stat.

newsweek.com

"When that damn Ivanka puts this picture of the 'Madonna and Child' on Instagram when the big news of the day was how kids are being ripped from their families," Barry said on the recording. "I couldn't blame—I'd never heard of Samantha Bee before. I couldn't blame what she said."

"Ivanka gives a ****. She's all about her," Barry said. "She's a mini-Donald, but yet he's besotted with her. He always has been. She's always been his favorite." Barry had cutting words for Eric too. "Eric's become the moron publicly," she said.

Friday's clips included more scathing comments on Trump. "And then you get Donald who won't do anything for anybody unless it's going to inure to his—I mean, he won't do any—publicly," Barry said.

"I mean, if you—anything he did, he says, 'Look what I've done. Aren't I wonderful?' And he's as tight as a duck's ass. Just like dad was, really."

Does Mary Trump have her aunt’s permission to release this information that she was told in apparent confidence?

Does Mary Trump have her aunt’s permission to release this information that she was told in apparent confidence?

I dont know, if so I suspect her aunt is going to be very popular at thanksgiving.

the marys have not spoken in months
the niece understands why
there were two parties to that convo; one knew of it. seems legally sufficient where it was recorded. just like linda tripp legally recording/disclosing monica lewinsky's telephone conversations despite monica's being unaware she was being recorded

the marys have not spoken in months
the niece understands why
there were two parties to that convo; one knew of it. seems legally sufficient where it was recorded. just like linda tripp legally recording/disclosing monica lewinsky's telephone conversations despite monica's being unaware she was being recorded

I was not necessarily asking out of an immediate concern for legality. It just seems really disgusting to record a conversation without permission and release it for...what? Causing further dysfunction in an already dysfunctional family by releasing some behind closed doors gossip? What information do we have to glean from this other than Trump’s sister holds him in contempt, and that Mary Trump is an odious little sneak?

newsweek.com

Sounds like some bad blood in the Trump family. I know nothing about Trump's sister, is she stable?

I was not necessarily asking out of an immediate concern for legality. It just seems really disgusting to record a conversation without permission and release it for...what? Causing further dysfunction in an already dysfunctional family by releasing some behind closed doors gossip? What information do we have to glean from this other than Trump’s sister holds him in contempt, and that Mary Trump is an odious little sneak?

as i understand it, the niece was trying to record information which could help her realize the inheritance she was due upon her grandfather's death
she believes the actual wealth available to be distributed was about 30 times greater than what she was told by the family

seems nothing was realized out of that plan
but as a by-product she became a notably successful authoress recently. that may financially make up a portion of what she was denied

Sounds like some bad blood in the Trump family. I know nothing about Trump's sister, is she stable?

Her conservative credentials are impeccable. She w is a retired federal judge who was put on the bench by Reagan in the early 1980s.

Maryanne Trump Barry is an American attorney and a retired United States federal judge. She became an Assistant United States Attorney in 1974, and was first appointed to the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey by President Ronald Reagan in 1983.
Wiki/Mary Trump

It will be fun to see the Mango Messiah try to trash her.

yeah, showing what crazy family's say about the most crazy family members is the real issue. not that the craziest is running our country.

or, specifically, not running our country.

this thread is here <---------

Trump supporters are over there ------>

Back
Top Bottom