• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Scotland Tweet

He is a big idiot and minority president who got into the White House with the help of the Russian government, a Democratic opponent whose cluelessness was matched only by her hubris, and the votes of a large number of little idiots. And in many ways I'm quite enjoying his reign. Hail to the Chief.

Well, youve here properly displayed your brilliance. :lamo

I'm emphatically not your 'bro', but I do practice what I preach. That's why I'm not responding to you in like manner.

So, in summary, I think it's YOUR lean that is inaccurate and disingenuous. You ain't no conservative.
Never heard back from you "Andie".

Did I scare you off exposing your vacuous dearth of knowledge concerning conservatism, eh? I dare you to TRY to put up arguments defending such ignorant ideas regarding conservatism AND conservatives.

Dont have the gumption, dont have the game, dont have the goods... or all of the above?

Which is it? Put up or shut up. Yano? Dont see me backing down or away do you? Like most true conservatives, I have the courage of my convictions, will still be standing WHATEVER it is you TRY to throw in MY path...yano?

So it is written so shall it be done.

To remind you in case you forgot:

Disappointng. After that brief spark of originality to fall back on juvenilia, you've let yourself down.
Spark died, huh? That moment when you had an actually original, worthwhile thought just proved unsustainable?
Never mind. You were never going to be more than mediocre- I hope I gave you a moment in the sun with this attention, though.
You're welcome.

Having left Scotland behind for his meet and greet with Pooty, #he might be taken aback by his Finnish welcome!

Guess you ll never know, eh?

Thing is, the rest of us now know just how much you dont know. Notice how none of your erstwhile buddies have chirped in coming to your rescue? Maybe they know something you obliviously obviously simply do not. Silence of the cricket critics.

Yano? Oh yeah, you really dont. My bad.
:lamo :2wave:

~ the concept that the strong should not prey on the weak. That they should be protected from predation.

Modern conservatism considers the weak prey, commodities to be used and discarded.

So I can't call myself a conservative.

There are still some moderate conservatives left. Not many of us but we exist.

I would love to see Scotland's Ruth Davidson take on the leadership of the national Conservative party. She's not a "wet" moderate but can speak with passion and fire against the alt right among us just as she did in the Brexit referendum.

Like most true conservatives, I have the courage of my convictions, will still be standing WHATEVER it is you TRY to throw in MY path...yano?

I estimated stuff like that...

normal brain: gathering information, finding an opinion, getting a lean
your brain: I´m a real conservative, so I´l quote breitbart all the time without questioning

....and everybody who thinks different is evil or stupid

Hardly.

Some people are truly evil ( you might conjure up an image of a Austrian German in recent world History that could fit that description?) and some are stupid, quite evidently.

People who make broad estimations based off wrong premiseless hypotheses might well be placed, with additional certification, into that category. Maybe you can supply further evidence for us?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…