• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Reported 'Loser' Remarks Give Biden an Opening

Link on Bolton, please, though we all know you tell the truth.
Which Bolton do you believe, the one who supports your narrative or the one who doesn't?

Bolton is a disgruntled guy who couldn't get the war he wanted out of Trump. He has every reason to play this episode up if it happened. He says it didn't.

Of course. Most Americans want more mayhem, riots and insecurity.:lamo

Your little narrative isn’t working. The data shows it.

44% of the country that votes will be voting for Trump. Count on it. Getting rid of Trump is all about voter turnout; not eating into his base. At this point, being a trump supporter is like being on a plane with unbearable turbulence. What are you gonna do? Jump out of the plane? If you're still a trump supporter, the exit hatches were welded shut a long time ago.

yeah, that's probably a good way to put it.

44% of the country that votes will be voting for Trump. Count on it. Getting rid of Trump is all about voter turnout; not eating into his base. At this point, being a trump supporter is like being on a plane with unbearable turbulence. What are you gonna do? Jump out of the plane? If you're still a trump supporter, the exit hatches were welded shut a long time ago.
66-63-8-94 = D's, R's, I's, X's in millions of votes for Clinton, Trump, 3rd party, and no show --
voters who actually voted --> 48% Clinton; 46 % Trump; 6% 3rd party;
but, 94/231 = 41% of the electorate not voting; Parscale is after that 46% of those 94 million

Bolton is a disgruntled guy who couldn't get the war he wanted out of Trump. He has every reason to play this episode up if it happened. He says it didn't.

From Fox News:

Your little narrative isn’t working. The data shows it.

What data? Polls run by the media wing of the DNC? Nobody wants this chaos, the urban residents living near it especially.

What data? Polls run by the media wing of the DNC? Nobody wants this chaos, the urban residents living near it especially.

worse.jpg

From Fox News:

Isn't it amazing that this supposedly happened two years ago but we're only hearing about it NOW? My, what a coincidence. The people making the claim ought to have the balls to go public. They won't because not a one of them was there at the time I'm sure. Just more butt sore swamp types.

Of course. Most Americans want more mayhem, riots and insecurity.:lamo

They believe Trump is the cause of it and they are right. He is desperately trying to make violence the basis for his reelection.

Isn't it amazing that this supposedly happened two years ago but we're only hearing about it NOW? My, what a coincidence. The people making the claim ought to have the balls to go public. They won't because not a one of them was there at the time I'm sure. Just more butt sore swamp types.

We found out today Trump doesn’t care about *any* American. The military are no more special to him than the 190k he sentenced to death.

Right, that's why he's given the military its largest budgets ever, fixed the VA and is keeping us out of mindless wars. All because he thinks they're suckers.
He did not fix the VA. He made improvements. Improvements that have been being called for for decades and people have been very closely paying attention to for the last decade. They were started under Obama.

More ships is not a good thing. There are issues with it (and no I can't get into it).

However, he also diverting funding for military projects including several morale projects and a base school for his wall then sent troops away from their homes, their families to build it. Not exactly a real national emergency.

He also attempted to give them a lower pay raise then bragged that same year about basically Congress insisting on a higher one, that he takes credit for.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I do not believe he would make those statements.

You heard him say that POWs are not heroes. So, is it incredible that he would call people who died in wars losers and suckers?

I guess you buy Trump's story about how he called Melania and told her how much he hated missing the ceremony?

It's more likely that he thinks that WWI was a pointless war. His family is from Germany. So, that's why he would call soldiers who gave their lives in WWI suckers.

Trump wasn't a "sucker." When he got drafted he forged fake documents to avoid dying like a "sucker."

They believe Trump is the cause of it and they are right. He is desperately trying to make violence the basis for his reelection.

Oh, so conservatives are burning down buildings and businesses? Conservatives are looting? Conservatives are attacking police? Conservatives are harassing diners? All rational people know exactly what is happening. Those who want to tear apart and remake this society think they now have license to do so. They think they can expand their criminal activity and threaten or attack whoever they please and nothing will happen. They will find out differently.

The people answering these polls, whoever they are, are NOT the people rioting. Ergo, the polls have no value in determining what the rabble will do.

Yea, open borders makes me feel really safe. Same for no police and taking away my firearms.:lol: This is why such polls are useless and why Biden will lose.

The people answering these polls, whoever they are, are NOT the people rioting. Ergo, the polls have no value in determining what the rabble will do.

Yea, open borders makes me feel really safe. Same for no police and taking away my firearms.:lol: This is why such polls are useless and why Biden will lose.

worse.jpg

Back
Top Bottom