• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's reign over the news cycle fading fast

Sand Castle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
It looks like the "Wall" deflection is over and without Trump's control the cycle influence. The media and public has grown weary of the whole wall thing. Without deflecting optics and effectiveness, federal workers will soon be saved. The shift is now beginning to focus on another, what is going on issue related to Trump. Whether it is a good idea to have "great relations" with Russia's Putin is up for debate. The problem is the man that was very critical of past administrations lack of transparency is being nontransparent on steroids. Why hide premise of Putin meetings? leaks? The leak argument is a joke, the President works for the American people and something like conversations with a former KGB agent must be shared with the public, at least the premise of talks. Not just, it was great, it was great conversation. Do we really want a King that believes we are his subjects and we are not entitled to be informed? What it really looks like is a man that is covering up his dealings with the KGB. And knowing the true content the American citizens would once and for all turn on him. Hide taxes, Hide meeting dialogue, Trump lying, Trump associates lying. But I will wait for DOJ evidence, although a Last ditch effort for cover-up, appoint Barr who has written opinions that support having a King of America, allowing the President to have all power over the this countries legal checks and balance.

It looks like the "Wall" deflection is over and without Trump's control the cycle influence. The media and public has grown weary of the whole wall thing. Without deflecting optics and effectiveness, federal workers will soon be saved. The shift is now beginning to focus on another, what is going on issue related to Trump. Whether it is a good idea to have "great relations" with Russia's Putin is up for debate. The problem is the man that was very critical of past administrations lack of transparency is being nontransparent on steroids. Why hide premise of Putin meetings? leaks? The leak argument is a joke, the President works for the American people and something like conversations with a former KGB agent must be shared with the public, at least the premise of talks. Not just, it was great, it was great conversation. Do we really want a King that believes we are his subjects and we are not entitled to be informed? What it really looks like is a man that is covering up his dealings with the KGB. And knowing the true content the American citizens would once and for all turn on him. Hide taxes, Hide meeting dialogue, Trump lying, Trump associates lying. But I will wait for DOJ evidence, although a Last ditch effort for cover-up, appoint Barr who has written opinions that support having a King of America, allowing the President to have all power over the this countries legal checks and balance.

Seems to me the media is simply preparing you Trump haters for a big letdown. Mueller has squat.

Seems to me the media is simply preparing you Trump haters for a big letdown. Mueller has squat.

Sorry for not fully expressing my point. I do not think I pointed to a brainwashing by MSM. To re-emphasize: Without out media spin, I know from historical facts. I actually could care less Trump quilt Trump innocent. I just want the truth. I do not hate Trump, nice of you to label me. I am just concerned when I over time witness lies from his mouth, his lips.

1. Trump hid his taxes
2. Trump hid conversations with Putin
3. Trump has always stated responsibility is owned by the leader, then why
was he over-seeing so many liers

Not to worry. As soon as Trump sees you talking about, looking at, or focusing on something he doesn't want you to, he will say or tweet something totally unrelated and completely outrageous. He has done this from the moment he declared his candidacy. That's why you can barely name any other GOP candidate or articulate their position on any issue.

Trump controls the narrative and he always will.

Why did Mueller let you see what he has? That's not fair. Please share what he told you with the rest of us.

And I am sure you have seen all that Mueller has of course. Why do people keep either saying that Mueller has nothing or everything when none of us knows and it only makes you look uninformed to say so. Be like the rest of us and just wait. You might be surprised or happy, depending on the out come, but you have no real idea of either at this time because Mueller has kept info from leaking like no other investigation ever.

Trump does not desire to control the 'news cycle''. He has openly criticized the news agencies instead. They earned it, too.

Trump does not desire to control the 'news cycle''. He has openly criticized the news agencies instead. They earned it, too.

Yeah, how DARE the print the truth about what a pathetic moron and a baby he is, and that he's completely inept at negotiating or making deals. How DARE they expose his ineptness!

HOW DARE THEY EXPOSE HIM FOR THE LAW BREAKING MORON THAT HE IS!

They owe it to us to lie and sugarcoat like Fox "news" right? :roll:

Sorry for not fully expressing my point. I do not think I pointed to a brainwashing by MSM. To re-emphasize: Without out media spin, I know from historical facts. I actually could care less Trump quilt Trump innocent. I just want the truth. I do not hate Trump, nice of you to label me. I am just concerned when I over time witness lies from his mouth, his lips.

1. Trump hid his taxes
2. Trump hid conversations with Putin
3. Trump has always stated responsibility is owned by the leader, then why
was he over-seeing so many liers

Gee, you seem to ask the same questions being pushed by the media. Maybe you should think outside of that box.

Answering your last question, once Trump got into the political realm, the lairs came out of the woodwork. They're know as politicians. He knew going in that he would need to deal with them.

In reality, the number of news organizations and reporters that are in Trump's favor is shrinking and those that are still in his circle know they are one unfavorable story away from being labeled as "fake news". At some point in time they too will realize they are in an ever shrinking minority and will stop propping up the right because Trump tells them to.

If that's the case then what Mueller has should be made public in its entirety as soon as his investigation is concluded, correct?

And I am sure you have seen all that Mueller has of course. Why do people keep either saying that Mueller has nothing or everything when none of us knows and it only makes you look uninformed to say so. Be like the rest of us and just wait. You might be surprised or happy, depending on the out come, but you have no real idea of either at this time because Mueller has kept info from leaking like no other investigation ever.

Mueller must be a miracle worker.

If that's the case then what Mueller has should be made public in its entirety as soon as his investigation is concluded, correct?

It's going to be up to the new attorney general what is made public. Consider ourselves lucky if we see anything.

It's going to be up to the new attorney general what is made public. Consider ourselves lucky if we see anything.

Why, if there is nothing to see?

Yeah, how DARE the print the truth about what a pathetic moron and a baby he is,
They don't. They just call him a pathetic moron and a baby, just like you do.
and that he's completely inept at negotiating or making deals.
Other than the deals he's already made??
How DARE they expose his ineptness!
What ineptness? They make it up, just like you do.
HOW DARE THEY EXPOSE HIM FOR THE LAW BREAKING MORON THAT HE IS!
What law has he broken? They make it up, just like you do.
They owe it to us to lie and sugarcoat like Fox "news" right? :roll:
Guess they feel that way, since they lie all the time.

If they don't come to some conclusion, it was an entire waste of money and time.

All investigations come to some conclusion. The question is: Why would the results of the investigation not be made public if the conclusion is that there was no wrongdoing?

Hilarious. Mueller's investigation, which has turned a net profit for the US Government mind you, has exposed Russia's unparalleled attack on our nation, and through a series of indictments has worked to expose just how deep their attack on our nation truly was. Even if there is nothing else that comes out of the work of Mueller (which already is not the case) then it will be viewed as a shining success.

Not sure if you're serious?

Trump obsesses over the news cycles. He gets pleasure out of his ability to change chryons. He obsesses over stories about him, be they negative or positive, like from State Run Tele....er.....Fox News.

Trump does not desire to control the “news cycle”. He has openly criticized the news agencies instead. They earned it, too.
You must be talking about another (God forbid) Trump because the one who waddles around the house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue absolutely thrives on media attention.

All investigations come to some conclusion. The question is: Why would the results of the investigation not be made public if the conclusion is that there was no wrongdoing?

Cause it might trigger too many snowflakes.

Hilarious. Mueller's investigation, which has turned a net profit for the US Government mind you, has exposed Russia's unparalleled attack on our nation, and through a series of indictments has worked to expose just how deep their attack on our nation truly was. Even if there is nothing else that comes out of the work of Mueller (which already is not the case) then it will be viewed as a shining success.

Not to those who simply wanted Trump's removal. They'll be devastated.

Not to those who simply wanted Trump's removal. They'll be devastated.

Maybe. But wanting Trump removed without justifiable cause does not make for a good reason either.

Back
Top Bottom