• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumps Platform

Irwin Corey

Proud AmeriCAN
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm going to strengthen what I've done and do new things

That's straight from NPR this Morning.

Translation: "I'm going to **** things up worse and pull some more ****." :shock:

Yesterday my wife, a sweet reserved woman - never speaks bad about anyone, found out one of her best friends, a health-care worker, contracted COVID; we're just dispondent about it.

Anyway I said we'll be lucky if we get through this without getting sick. She, my wife, responded; "what's more ominous is Trump getting reelected."

Trump's reelection is more frightening than death.

fire the liar.jpg

Sorry for the dbl image, site is lagging; maybe it needed twice.

Attachments

• fire the liar.jpg
    fire the liar.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
The RNC will be a fact checker's nightmare, a racist's wet dream and the first convention ever held by a major American political party where nearly every speaker will point to over 60 million US citizens, calling them "the enemy."

He will lower taxes for the rich even more.

States and cities will raise taxes working people pay to make up for the difference.

Translation: "I'm going to **** things up worse and pull some more ****." :shock:

Yesterday my wife, a sweet reserved woman - never speaks bad about anyone, found out one of her best friends, a health-care worker, contracted COVID; we're just dispondent about it.

Anyway I said we'll be lucky if we get through this without getting sick. She, my wife, responded; "what's more ominous is Trump getting reelected."

View attachment 67292606

"I'm going to strengthen what I've done and do new things" is something that every US president could have said.

The RNC will be a fact checker's nightmare, a racist's wet dream and the first convention ever held by a major American political party where nearly every speaker will point to over 60 million US citizens, calling them "the enemy."

Every fact checker at the convention...

tenor.gif

"I'm going to strengthen what I've done and do new things" is something that every US president could have said.

And if it were anyother President it probably would have been good news.

dying and ****ed up.jpg

What new things? How will he strengthen what he's done that's not outlined? Will he lie more than he did in the first four years? He's done a lot of lying!

One thing I do hope is we finally get to see his great, awesome, bestest ever health care plan of all time in the whole world! He's promised us this for four years and I guess is just waiting for the right time to let us know what this great plan looks like!

View attachment 67292606

And that's Trump's fault, how?

Why would any sane person believe a con man?

What new things? How will he strengthen what he's done that's not outlined? Will he lie more than he did in the first four years? He's done a lot of lying!

One thing I do hope is we finally get to see his great, awesome, bestest ever health care plan of all time in the whole world! He's promised us this for four years and I guess is just waiting for the right time to let us know what this great plan looks like!

Your opinion noted but I already knew what your opinion was. It's not a national security secret.

Yes, we can look forward to a plethora of fact checkers with their spin, speculation, innuendo, hyperbole, their lies...and zero facts.

btw, you didn't mind when Hillary called at least that many Americans "deplorables", did you? In fact, you went whole hog in support of her nonsense.

Just saw the beginning of the RNC roll call, and the first of many sweaty faced liars speaking.

Just saw the beginning of the RNC roll call, and the first of many sweaty faced liars speaking.

We now turn to live footage of fact checkers at the Republican Convention...

giphy.gif

Free aspirin for everyone over 80 with both parents still living?

Is that why Richard Spencer is voting for Biden?

We now turn to live footage of fact checkers at the Republican Convention...

giphy.gif

Just saw the My Pillow guy at the mic, he was especially glistening with sweat. Ahh, now there's Scott Walker, he looks positively greasy!

Just saw the My Pillow guy at the mic, he was especially glistening with sweat. Ahh, now there's Scott Walker, he looks positively greasy!

Sorry, I can't watch. I'll just tune in to clips of the craziest moments.

Back
Top Bottom