• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Plane 'loaded with thugs' is from, you guessed it, Facebook...

He’s just so ****ing stupid

He’s just so ****ing stupid

they got so mad that a black man could be elected President that they went out and elected the worst white man possible.

Just remember, these kinds of lies aren't meant to actually persuade or convince anyone. Their job is to distract, and to assert power by forcing his followers and underlings to side with whatever he says.

they got so mad that a black man could be elected President that they went out and elected the worst white man possible.

They who? The white folks who helped get Obama elected twice?

They who? The white folks who helped get Obama elected twice?

The White Supremacists (and their supporters and sympathizers) in our country.

Are you in any of those groups?

So, let me get this straight. ANTIFA is just a figment of Trump's imagination. Right?

So, let me get this straight. ANTIFA is just a figment of Trump's imagination. Right?

Don't you worry... Rand Paul is going to have ANTIFA HQ subpoenaed!

^ Supporting Trump's lies/conspiracies (but only since 2015).

Actually, antifa is a real thing.

ANTIFA is a boogeyman trump is using to scare people into voting for him.

The more you know....

Don't you worry... Rand Paul is going to have ANTIFA HQ subpoenaed!

Coulda told somebody to look up "Rand Paul" chokehold ban and got apologies.

But that would be useful in Republican campaign ads.

Did you notice that he told the cop not to get in the shot?

Coulda told somebody to look up "Rand Paul" chokehold ban and got apologies.

But that would be useful in Republican campaign ads.

Did you notice that he told the cop not to get in the shot?

When he was "attacked"? Poor guy can't even walk down the street...

When he was "attacked"? Poor guy can't even walk down the street...

There was definite berating.

But I think we need more berating of our politicians, and their minions, not less.

Too much unacceptable behavior from the political class lately. They're just other Americans. I don't think they get to make peoples lives suck all day and demand to enjoy their meal in peace once they clock out.

Don't like people ****ing with you?

Don't be a dick!

Or don't take the job.

(And I don't care who does it to which side)

They're never going to start working for us again instead of their donors if we don't make them uncomfortable.

And face to face uncomfortable is the best kind of uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom