• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's plane almost crashed

Trump also said he was “looking … very, very strongly” at the possibility of waging a 2024 comeback bid for the presidency.

What does it mean to look "very, very strongly" at a thing? Do you squint really hard? Furrow your brow more than a brow has ever been furrowed? And how does the thing feel about this treatment?

Doesn’t sound like it almost crashed.

It sounds like it's his jet airplane. Anyone know what he is ~renting?

Doesn’t sound like it almost crashed.
It didn't - contrary to the apparent wishes of the op and others here. From the OP's article:

The plane was in the air for between 20 and 30 minutes before one of the engines failed and the pilot of the private plane decided to turn around and return to the New Orleans airport, one of the sources said.

Trump also said he was “looking … very, very strongly” at the possibility of waging a 2024 comeback bid for the presidency.
Translation: To his mindless minions, "looking .... very, very strongly" means "Don't stop sending me more campaign finance money!".

What a terrible shame that would have been.

Four engines? I know he has a 757, but that has been needing a D check and a new engine for a long time. Nearly all private business jets are 2 or 3 engines. Hell, there are few 4 engine airliners left, just the 747 and A340, but they are on the way out. The article needs more data.

I wonder if someone was listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd

There is no reason to take enjoyment out of something like this, it is good that everyone is okay and we should all leave it at that.

Why are you so giddy? I know quite a few people I don't care for but I never wished them harm.
Trump is a monster. Not one redeeming quality. Utterly sociopathic with no love for anyone or anything. Narcissistic to a fault. I'll spare you the crocodile tears.

Trump is a monster. Not one redeeming quality. Utterly sociopathic with no love for anyone or anything. Narcissistic to a fault. I'll spare you the crocodile tears.
Wishing someone to die makes one what exactly?

It didn't - contrary to the apparent wishes of the op and others here. From the OP's article:

The plane was in the air for between 20 and 30 minutes before one of the engines failed and the pilot of the private plane decided to turn around and return to the New Orleans airport, one of the sources said.
I loathe Trump as all good Americans should. But I would never wish for his plane to crash and the resultant loss of innocent life.
That's just not a very humanitarian thing to suggest.

Four engines? I know he has a 757, but that has been needing a D check and a new engine for a long time. Nearly all private business jets are 2 or 3 engines. Hell, there are few 4 engine airliners left, just the 747 and A340, but they are on the way out. The article needs more data.
Yeah, That's what I thought too. Does he carry all those black people who sit behind him at his rallys along with him from event to event?

And that makes your ridiculous OP acceptable?

Yeah, That's what I thought too. Does he carry all those black people who sit behind him at his rallys along with him from event to event?
Only if he can get Hillary to come and bring the hot sauce ;)

A 380?

What does it mean to look "very, very strongly" at a thing? Do you squint really hard? Furrow your brow more than a brow has ever been furrowed? And how does the thing feel about this treatment?
He scowled so hard the engine failed.

The private plane is a Dassault Falcon 900, it had Secret Service agents onboard, along with other support staff and Trump advisers. Despite reports of a 4 engine plane, the Dassault Falcon 900 is a 3 engine aircraft and quite capable of flying on two.

He can't afford it...

Boeing and Airbus make business jet versions of the 737 and the 319 respectively.

I think the article is wrong, the press always screws up aviation articles.

Back
Top Bottom