• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's plane almost crashed

Four engines? I know he has a 757, but that has been needing a D check and a new engine for a long time.

Maybe now it'll be getting a new engine, if D check clears.

I guess Russia will be postponed.

Four engines? I know he has a 757, but that has been needing a D check and a new engine for a long time. Nearly all private business jets are 2 or 3 engines. Hell, there are few 4 engine airliners left, just the 747 and A340, but they are on the way out. The article needs more data.
Looks like an error/stealth correction. The preview says one of four engines but if you click the link the corresponding sentence only says "one of the engines."

It almost certainly was a two-engine jet. Unless it's a Falcon?

Edit: Another poster says it was a three-engine Falcon.

He can't afford it...

Boeing and Airbus make business jet versions of the 737 and the 319 respectively.

I think the article is wrong, the press always screws up aviation articles.
No. I was responding to the comment that the only flying 4 engine commercial planes are the 747 and A340.
It's a given Trump could not afford an A 380. Nor could there be any reason he would need or want one. In fact what he currently flys is ridiculously larger than any plausibly necessary means, other than stroking his equally over sized ego.

So why isn't he flying his big ole showboat that he said was nicer than Air Force One? I heard it was going to cost a million to get back into shape after he left office, but surely he's gotten enough 'contributions' by now to fix it?

Is this the plane that has a gold plated toilet? Fascinates me how people who don't have nothing can worship a man who shits in a gold plated toilet...

Four engines? I know he has a 757, but that has been needing a D check and a new engine for a long time. Nearly all private business jets are 2 or 3 engines. Hell, there are few 4 engine airliners left, just the 747 and A340, but they are on the way out. The article needs more data.

people do not know their aircraft,...

there is an article showing a guy who I'm guessing is trump boarding a Cessna Citation X (w/ two engines),... then a photo of a three engine Dassault Falcon

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10595711/Trumps-private-plane-forced-make-emergency-landing-New-Orleans.html

No. I was responding to the comment that the only flying 4 engine commercial planes are the 747 and A340.
It's a given Trump could not afford an A 380. Nor could there be any reason he would need or want one. In fact what he currently flys is ridiculously larger than any plausibly necessary means, other than stroking his equally over sized ego.
Sorry, I skipped the 380, I still want to fly on it!

Republicans: Let's see... Biden, Biden - got it.

Who is responsible tor air safety in the US? The FAA. Who is in charge of the FAA? Biden. Biden tried to kill trump! Donate now to save the life of trump!

Trump is a monster. Not one redeeming quality. Utterly sociopathic with no love for anyone or anything. Narcissistic to a fault. I'll spare you the crocodile tears.

What about the crew?
What about the fact that when a plane falls out of tge sky it has to hit something.

Trump’s hide wasn’t the only one involved.

So why isn't he flying his big ole showboat that he said was nicer than Air Force One? I heard it was going to cost a million to get back into shape after he left office, but surely he's gotten enough 'contributions' by now to fix it?
IIRC it’s been sitting for 4 years. A million to get it airworthy agsin would probably be a bargain.

IIRC it’s been sitting for 4 years. A million to get it airworthy agsin would probably be a bargain.
He should have let the kids use it. Or maybe they didn't want to; it's got to be a gas hog.

Is this the plane that has a gold plated toilet? Fascinates me how people who don't have nothing can worship a man who shits in a gold plated toilet...
After "worship a man who," you could type until your fingers blead without running out of thoughts.

I loathe Trump as all good Americans should. But I would never wish for his plane to crash and the resultant loss of innocent life.
That's just not a very humanitarian thing to suggest.
But hanging pence would have been acceptable???

people do not know their aircraft,...

there is an article showing a guy who I'm guessing is trump boarding a Cessna Citation X (w/ two engines),... then a photo of a three engine Dassault Falcon

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10595711/Trumps-private-plane-forced-make-emergency-landing-New-Orleans.html
Suggest reading more carefully, the notation under that picture reads: "Trump is pictured leaving Florida last May aboard his private jet, different from the Dassault Falcon 900 that made an emergency landing over the weekend" Your guess on it being Trump and the Cessna Citation X is correct.

Dassault Falcon 900 eh?

A wide range of private owners, businesses and small airlines operate Falcon 900s.

23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
Libya
  • Government owned (tail number 5A-DCN)
23px-Flag_of_Qatar.svg.png
Qatar
23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia

Dassault Falcon 900 eh?

A wide range of private owners, businesses and small airlines operate Falcon 900s.

23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png

Libya
  • Government owned (tail number 5A-DCN)
23px-Flag_of_Qatar.svg.png

Qatar
23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png

Saudi Arabia
Is that to tie Trump to those countries by innuendo? of course it is. But many people use them, for instance Taylor Swift owns a Falcon 900 and Falcon 50 and she also flies both. Is she tied to those countries?

Trump is a monster. Not one redeeming quality. Utterly sociopathic with no love for anyone or anything. Narcissistic to a fault. I'll spare you the crocodile tears.

If someone has to die in a plane crash, it might as well be him.

Back
Top Bottom