• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's plan to start his own social media platform is doomed to failure, say experts

I can just imagine the nightmare that the fine print would be on a Trump Mortgage.

Yes. It is very inconvenient when one is faced with the truth every day. But, you know, you never did have to listen to Trump...whether he was posting on FB, Twitter or anywhere else. If they were "in your face", I'd say that was your fault.

In any case, Trump hating experts have been consistently wrong on a number of issues. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how wrong they are on this one. You just might fine Trump "in your face" again. (especially seeing how the Trump hating media keeps reporting on him)
Again trump was so great he lost his bid for a second term at the height of his popularity, the house and the senate. Is that what he meant by so much winning you're going to say stop?

Trump's plan to start his own social media platform is doomed to failure, say experts

IMG-20181102-WA0140-312x198.jpg

It's so nice not having Trump's lying tweets in your face every day. That act grew very stale very fast.

The place will be taken over by hateful psychotic liberals spreading their fascists lies.

Since you seem to have an inside track to everything trump, what would be his purpose?
To say whatever he wants without fear of reprimand and ability to 'counter punch' uncooperative posters off his interwebs.

How long can a supporter listen to the same crap day after day of trump whining about how the whole world is against him except his beloved people, as long as they don't piss him off. It's almost sad to see a man with so much making himself the victim of so many.

Your projection is noted.

It will be exactly like Twitter, for whenever a Republican makes a post or tweet, whatever, the liberals come running as fast as gossip.....the first ten or twenty posts come from the liberals.....it's like they are paid to sit around and pounce whenever a republican tweets....it's a joke.

Yes. It is very inconvenient when one is faced with the truth every day. But, you know, you never did have to listen to Trump...whether he was posting on FB, Twitter or anywhere else. If they were "in your face", I'd say that was your fault.

In any case, Trump hating experts have been consistently wrong on a number of issues. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how wrong they are on this one. You just might fine Trump "in your face" again. (especially seeing how the Trump hating media keeps reporting on him)
Hey, he should go for it. I'm all for another Trump failure, esp one so visible...and that will reveal all the followers that chose to pursue him to 'the bottom.'

It will be exactly like Twitter, for whenever a Republican makes a post or tweet, whatever, the liberals come running as fast as gossip.....the first ten or twenty posts come from the liberals.....it's like they are paid to sit around and pounce whenever a republican tweets....it's a joke.
If you want to listen to a guy lie to you constantly and agree with him, that's your choice. I choose to not be like you. What's the problem? I should't challenge what he is saying just accept it? That sounds too much like religion to me.

If you want to listen to a guy lie to you constantly and agree with him, that's your choice. I choose to not be like you. What's the problem? I should't challenge what he is saying just accept it? That sounds too much like religion to me.

Get Trump off your brain. I wasn't talking about Trump.....jeesh!

Neither did he control Twitter. Until the insurrection Twitter was fine with him breaking all their rules. Parler would probably pay him to have him there (would be a better grift too).
Trump didn't control Twitter. Why should he rely on another platform he doesn't control?

Since you seem to have an inside track to everything trump, what would be his purpose?
Read the thread. I answered your question before you asked it.

To say whatever he wants without fear of reprimand and ability to 'counter punch' uncooperative posters off his interwebs.
Awww... so he will censoring? What about my first amendment rights? 😜

Read the thread. I answered your question before you asked it.
Ok got it now, it's all about control. Like the control he seems to have over your thinking. Makes me think of the stepford wives.

Back
Top Bottom