• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Path to Victory Narrows [W:65]

Re: Trump's Path to Victory Narrows

You people, would be you people. Live with it.

Indeed it is. Which is why I replied. Because I am part of those "you people". Live with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So?

Just good for me to know, that you are another poster running around screaming, "Hillary is coming for our guns!"

It helps me understand where your silly arguments come from, like the one claiming that I am wrong in saying the DNC was a very conservative convention proving the Left is dead or, at the very least, frozen out.

Just good for me to know, that you are another poster running around screaming, "Hillary is coming for our guns!"

It helps me understand where your silly arguments come from, like the one claiming that I am wrong in saying the DNC was a very conservative convention proving the Left is dead or, at the very least, frozen out.

I never screamed. Since when was free education or any of the rest part of conservatism?

I never screamed. Since when was free education or any of the rest part of conservatism?

Free college education is not part of the platform. There may have been a platitude toward debt free college thrown out there during a speech, but it's definitely not part of the main party policy.

That describes me to a T. I'm no fan of Hillary, but that Trump guy is just awful. He's not only an embarrassment, but he is also unfit to be president. What was that line? "Someone who can be baited by a tweet should not be given access codes to nuclear weapons."

Funny story for ya. Bubba (Slick Willy) lost the code to the football (nuclear weapons).
Patterson was one of the men who carried the football, and he says it was literally the morning after the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke that he made a routine request of the president to present the card so that he could swap it out for an updated version.

"He thought he just placed them upstairs," Patterson recalled. "We called upstairs, we started a search around the White House for the codes, and he finally confessed that he in fact misplaced them. He couldn't recall when he had last seen them."

President Bill Clinton Lost Nuclear Codes While in Office, New Book Claims - ABC News

I guess the Lewinsky thing "blew" his mind (pun intended).

Blow it out your ass. I am not "anti freedom" on the issue. I'm just not paranoid and shivering in my boots like you are that Hillary will take away your guns. I already told you, she can't.

what you really do is engage in contrarian idiocy on guns. When you first joined this board you were one of the worst bannerrhoid propaganda spewers. Then you reformed But now that you are a Trump basher, you are back to baiting gun owners

lets suppose the dems pass a gun confiscation bill? what are you going to do?

what you really do is engage in contrarian idiocy on guns. When you first joined this board you were one of the worst bannerrhoid propaganda spewers. Then you reformed But now that you are a Trump basher, you are back to baiting gun owners

lets suppose the dems pass a gun confiscation bill? what are you going to do?

I have a better chance of winning the lottery without buying a ticket. So, your what-if is a silly question. What if Trump starts firing generals who refuse to gouge out the eyes of captured enemy combatants after ramming broomsticks up their asses?

Why do you people always want to prosecute your political rivals? Fascism suits you.

Turtledude is as arrogant as Trump. Both of these guys do nothing but brag about themselves.

Turtledude is as arrogant as Trump. Both of these guys do nothing but brag about themselves.

I suspect Turtle at least pays his bills.

I suspect Turtle at least pays his bills.

Yes I imagine you are correct, but who knows.

Yes I imagine you are correct, but who knows.

lol...yeah. Who knows? He does have the "lock Hillary up" thing in common with the Donald. But, what I can't quite understand is why he thinks Hillary will have the ability to overturn the 2nd amendment by decree.

Trump will probably be a disaster..Hillary will most certainly be an apocalypse. Choose your evil. Either way, America is in trouble.

We have two of the most unqualified people ever offered by the two mainstream parties. And the one leaving was no better or the one before him. End times if you ask.

I think it's a given that the world will be at war within 5 years no matter what. Too many loose cannons "leading"....that are out of control or disqualified

Moderator's Warning:
The topic is: Trump's Path to Victory Narrows

Not each other.

Return to the topic and leave each other out of it.

lol...yeah. Who knows? He does have the "lock Hillary up" thing in common with the Donald. But, what I can't quite understand is why he thinks Hillary will have the ability to overturn the 2nd amendment by decree.

She will by the same method they wish to overturn Citizens United. I have never seen someone claim she will confiscate by decree. She and the Party have clearly stated they hope to appoint a Justice who would overturn Heller, McDonald and then tangentially Citizens United.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She will by the same method they wish to overturn Citizens United. I have never seen someone claim she will confiscate by decree. She and the Party have clearly stated they hope to appoint a Justice who would overturn Heller, McDonald and then tangentially Citizens United.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't know if overturning Heller is even part of the plan or, even if it is, if it is achievable. I don't see it. What I do see, is an attempt to increase background checks and maybe a push to limit the size of magazines and clips. But, I don't see that being done by decree, but rather by putting pressure on Congress.

TRUMP is set to suddenly soar like he did against cruz when the proof came in of a RIGGED SYSTEM.. suddenly trump soared while cruz fell like a rock... Indiana was suppose to go for cruz but lost in a landslide to trump after the news broke of the rigged system

The BIG thing in Trumps Corner... is we NOW have 100% PROOF that the main america thing its ELECTION of the govt.... we have 100% proof of a totally RIGGED SYSTEM.. what did we see when CRUZ insane greed got him RAT TRAPPED ? we saw america waking up quickly when suddenly trump started soaring and cruz falling like a rock... a system rigged so that ones with money could buy off delegates to STOP THE VOTERS

Next we saw sanders screaming rigged system and saw how it is so RIGGED that he then tells his voters to work for the RIGGERS
Then we have emails showing that INDEED that democrat race WAS RIGGED for hillary

all trump has to do is work these 2 issues and then maybe show people how the MEDIA is also rigging the system

TRUMP is set to suddenly soar like he did against cruz when the proof came in of a RIGGED SYSTEM.. suddenly trump soared while cruz fell like a rock... Indiana was suppose to go for cruz but lost in a landslide to trump after the news broke of the rigged system

The BIG thing in Trumps Corner... is we NOW have 100% PROOF that the main america thing its ELECTION of the govt.... we have 100% proof of a totally RIGGED SYSTEM.. what did we see when CRUZ insane greed got him RAT TRAPPED ? we saw america waking up quickly when suddenly trump started soaring and cruz falling like a rock... a system rigged so that ones with money could buy off delegates to STOP THE VOTERS

Next we saw sanders screaming rigged system and saw how it is so RIGGED that he then tells his voters to work for the RIGGERS
Then we have emails showing that INDEED that democrat race WAS RIGGED for hillary

all trump has to do is work these 2 issues and then maybe show people how the MEDIA is also rigging the system

Why do you CAPITALIZE certain words?

Sure. Of course it can. But, as we sit today, it's looking bleak for the GOP.

It only looks bleak for Trump. The polls predict the GOP keeping both houses of Congress.

It only looks bleak for Trump. The polls predict the GOP keeping both houses of Congress.

nate silver prediction company had hillary with a 79%chance to win 2 weeks ago and now down to 51%..... but the biggie is hillary part of the proven RIGGED system that trump now will hit strongly

and that is with him having virgina to go for hillary when in the primaries the republicans out voted the democrats by 250, 000 that will make it very hard for hillary to win and to lose virginia will make it better for trump to win the election

I think what really terrifies supporters of the clinton crime family are two things

1) another terrorist attack that can be traced to fundie-muzzies is going to help Trump a bunch. especially if the terrorists were recent immigrants-legal or not

2) if Trump gets elected, he will appoint all the federal prosecutors as the district level, and the AG, and there will be much more of an effort to convict Hillary of perjury and incompetence.

Amen to that!

Poor Dickless Donald...they aren't making enough angry uneducated white guys to vote for him.

trump colon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom