• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Path to Victory Narrows [W:65]

Re: Trump's Path to Victory Narrows

From the get-go it was clear that the EC handicap was on whomever the Republicans ran against Hillary.

The question here is whether the Trump people can continue to have Trump behave in a way that connects with the lower IQ-"EQ" eligible voters in swing states who usually don't vote .. and .. if the thereby disgusted Republican old guard will vote for him rather than not/Hillary.

This is one of those questions that won't be answered by polls, as polls show that people who answer polls are a bit more likely to be Dem voters .. (my factless hunch-based humor).

Still, I don't think there's a good way to know for any real value degree about OH, PA, FL, and others until after the election.

Trump's task now in his appeal to the median IQ-"EQ" masses is to emphasize getting jobs back from outsourcing, offshoring, and insourcing for Americans, and how Hillary is corrupt and will be emasculating (her transference and displacement of rage against men for her unfaithful husband's dalliances), the latter message being a little harder to effect northern states east of the Mississippi with more liberal populations, IMO.

Last edited:

That describes me to a T. I'm no fan of Hillary, but that Trump guy is just awful. He's not only an embarrassment, but he is also unfit to be president. What was that line? "Someone who can be baited by a tweet should not be given access codes to nuclear weapons."

Yup

The man has no buisness near the nuke codes or as CIC, he is a danger to our national security. Sure Hilldog is a liar, but im going for the less of two evils, and sanity, which Clinton does have along with basic common sense.

So if the N.Y. Time predicts it, it must be true. :roll:

Strange that when I checked that article it showed a poll with Hillary only leading Trump by a mere 0.8.

The polls have been going up and down for months...and the election is still months ahead.

I reiterate; Don't. Count. Your. Chickens. Before. They. Hatch. Wait until the electoral vote count is 270 before declaring victory.

Precisely.

The Donald path is narrow. He needs a clean sweep of OH, PA and FL, plus holding NC. Good luck with that.

I think not. I think the Donald will cut a wide path and decimate Hillary.

Sure. Of course it can. But, as we sit today, it's looking bleak for the GOP.

Utter nonsense.

For the better part of a whole year the media has been making stupid predictions. They've said Trump would fade. They said Rubio was a shoe-in. They said Cruz was a shoe-in. They said Hillary would eclipse him in the polls. They said he'd never have a chance.

Time after time after time, the exact opposite has happened. ...and you continue to believe the media?

That would be correct. ;)

Considering the clear Hillary fatigue we see in the American public......Hillary never had a chance and she still has no chance.

They'll have to kill Trump to elect Hillary and with the desperation and utter evil now openly shown by the Corporatist Oligarchs.......I don't doubt that they will.

Maybe that's Hillary's chance.

Yep. I hope Donald has some really good bodyguards because the Clintons are well known for eliminating dissent or opposition.

The very thought of Christie as AG is frightening. He would set cannabis reform back to the dark Bush2 days.

Cannabis elimination....that would be real sweet! :lol: Making weed legal is as dumb as it gets.

I think what really terrifies supporters of the clinton crime family are two things

1) another terrorist attack that can be traced to fundie-muzzies is going to help Trump a bunch. especially if the terrorists were recent immigrants-legal or not

2) if Trump gets elected, he will appoint all the federal prosecutors as the district level, and the AG, and there will be much more of an effort to convict Hillary of perjury and incompetence.

Agreed!

And I am all for #2. :thumbs::thumbs:

lol...I expect a Rightie in Cali to whine. Sucks to know your vote won't matter. Doesn't it?

I may vote for Hillary just so that one more person votes for her to beat Trump in a state that is currently showing them tied. And, I hate Hillary. But, I definitely hate Trump more.

I don't hate anyone.....never have. But, I sure don't want to see a known liar and criminal, as President.

Yup

The man has no buisness near the nuke codes or as CIC, he is a danger to our national security. Sure Hilldog is a liar, but im going for the less of two evils, and sanity, which Clinton does have along with basic common sense.

Except that she is a BIG CROOK....and a BIG LIAR!!

Cannabis elimination....that would be real sweet! :lol: Making weed legal is as dumb as it gets.

Uhm ok

All the same this swing vote is going for Hilldog

Except that she is a BIG CROOK....and a BIG LIAR!!

Ya Mickey as you have said so many times

Yawn

The very thought of Christie as AG is frightening. He would set cannabis reform back to the dark Bush2 days.

given how heavy he is, might be explained by the munchies, so who knows

Why do you people always want to prosecute your political rivals? Fascism suits you.

paybacks are a bitch, The Clinton Crime family and the Obamanation have used the IRS to harass conservative groups

given how heavy he is, might be explained by the munchies, so who knows

Haha Darn TD, you and i agree on that one. Donut boy defies the voters of his own state on the issue. Explains his lack of popularity in NJ. 400 million folks and we end up with Trump and Clinton, our system is not perfect.

Last edited:

True. But, I know Turtle isn't a commie. Whether or not he is a fascist...I'm not so sure yet. The latest signs do not appear to be too promising.

I didn't realize this was all about Turtle. You were using general terms. Don't apply what Turtle believes to everyone. That would be illogical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Signs indicate Trump is slipping in Ohio. The snub by the governor last week will be deadly. I don't see a bounce back from that. Florida is the big toss up, IMO. Trump seems to be appealing to the voters there. I'm not sure why.

Bush didn't endorse either.

I didn't realize this was all about Turtle. You were using general terms. Don't apply what Turtle believes to everyone. That would be illogical.

The original comment was during a conversation with Turtle, iirc.

Trump's Path to Victory Narrows

The original comment was during a conversation with Turtle, iirc.

So? You didn't say "why do you", you said "why do you people". Clearly indicating a wider audience.

So?

wtf so? I was talking to him. Why the hell are you surprised that the comment you replied to was "all about Turtle"? Jesus ****ing Christ.

True. But, I know Turtle isn't a commie. Whether or not he is a fascist...I'm not so sure yet. The latest signs do not appear to be too promising.

I have been consistently libertarian from day one on this board as opposed to you on several issues where you started as a Bannerrhoid, then sounded pro gun and now are back to the anti freedom side of the issue.

wtf so? I was talking to him. Why the hell are you surprised that the comment you replied to was "all about Turtle"? Jesus ****ing Christ.

You didn't say "why do YOU...". You said "why do you PEOPLE..." Don't get all pissy because you paint with a broad ****ing brush.

If you want it to be all about Turtle, and you only want Turtle to reply, take it to a PM. If you hadn't noticed it's a public ****ing forum.

For ****s sake.

You didn't say "why do YOU...". You said "why do you PEOPLE..." Don't get all pissy because you paint with a broad ****ing brush.

If you want it to be all about Turtle, and you only want Turtle to reply, take it to a PM. If you hadn't noticed it's a public ****ing forum.

For ****s sake.

Oh, grow up. If you can't smoke out the context of a post, it's not my problem. I don't plan to hold your ****ing hand.

I have been consistently libertarian from day one on this board as opposed to you on several issues where you started as a Bannerrhoid, then sounded pro gun and now are back to the anti freedom side of the issue.

Blow it out your ass. I am not "anti freedom" on the issue. I'm just not paranoid and shivering in my boots like you are that Hillary will take away your guns. I already told you, she can't.

Trump's Path to Victory Narrows

Oh, grow up. If you can't smoke out the context of a post, it's not my problem. I don't plan to hold your ****ing hand.

You grow up and own what you said. I did smoke out the context. You clearly said "you people" which quite clearly indicates a wider audience. Hold your own hand, I don't need it.

Blow it out your ass. I am not "anti freedom" on the issue. I'm just not paranoid and shivering in my boots like you are that Hillary will take away your guns. I already told you, she can't.

She thinks she can. Her party thinks she can.

Are you going to get bent out of shape again because I replied?

You grow up and own what you said. I did smoke out the context. You clearly said "you people" which quite clearly indicates a wider audience. Hold your own hand, I don't need it.

You people, would be you people. Live with it.

She thinks she can. Her party thinks she can.

Are you going to get bent out of shape again because I replied?

No, but I'll add you to the paranoid list.

Back
Top Bottom