• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's new NAFTA now faces skeptics in Democrat-controlled House

I think you touched on it. There is no such thing as "solving" anything. Obamacare became fully implemented by 2016, less than a year later the rhetoric went right back to how the poor can't get healthcare, people dieing, unaffordability, etc. Even if an issue seems "solved" (for the moment) politics demands that partisans find some new want, dress it up as a basic need or human right, and scream some more.

Immigration isn't a problem in a sane country, even in some of those those so-called progressive states. For those countries, its largely handled as a pragmatic issue on behalf of the well being of their citizens. Until recently, Australia shipped its refugees and illegals to an island giving them two choices - "agree to deportation or stay in detention till the legal process almost always tosses your ass out." (now they put them in camps on the mainland). In New Zealand its cut and dried, if you are caught you are deported.

And none of this chain migration nonsense. They (and Canada) immigration is merit based on skills, knowledge, age and (to an extent) ability. THAT is what sane countries do.

Then there is the United States - the worlds largest nuthouse.

You hit it on the head. We're just plain crazy.

Let's be honest. Trump could cure Cancer and his cure would face democrat skeptics in the house.

He'd also be accused of murdering cancer cells and putting Oncologists out of business.

If it offends you that I quote your cult leader, so be it. . Ms. Pelosi, the democratic leader of the House says we have to pass legislation before we see what's in it. ERGO, we have to pass NAFTA before we see what's in it. … And here is a another nugget "Live by the sword, die by the sword".

Like I said, what an ignorant, immature, low road post.

I repeat, You are what is wrong with America. You are the evil that is trump.

This mindless party before country approach is cesspool.

Back
Top Bottom