• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's message to the Proud boy's and white supremacists...

Wallace flat out lied in the question.

How would Biden have reacted if Wallace had asked him to condemn violent anarchists?

The question is insulting, responding to it validates the legitimacy of the question.

Bullshit.

If you are not a racist, the answer to "do you condemn white supremacists " is the easiest ****ing question in the world to answer.

Your "genius " flubbed the easiest question asked in the debate.

He knows he will lose. So, he's saying it's rigged and calling on the Proud Boys and other armed RW extremists to commit acts if violence to keep him in power. It's blatantly ****ing obvious if you don't have your head up your ass.

Present your proof Biden is a pedophile. Failure to do so will result in your asinine positive claim being tossed in the crapper.

It's his standard attack. He's called me a pedophile. I'm not going to ask why he hasn't been banned for doing that because though art not allowed any comment on mods.

Your post are useless, you can't understand any argument I made on ethnicity or poli-sci, and now you can't even remember that you said:

He is Afro-Cuban. Which makes him a double person of color.

That doesn't make him "double", since he would be Spanish (Cuban) and "black". Spanish/"black" IS the genetics, Cuban is the COUNTRY. ...BUT....he is AMERICAN, that IS his ETHNICITY.

He is not Cuban, he grew up in the US, he owns 1776.shop which has zero "Cuban" items. He has adopted a right-wing, anti-govt ideology and proudly shows it in his business and political activities.

No, I never mentioned any "indian" aspect. Again, you are hung up on skin color, ignoring what CULTURE he has adopted, the ideology and ethnicity. 1776.shop is NOT "Cuban" or "Afro", it is far right-wing
He is afro-cuban. I'm sorry that causes you so much consternation trying to find out how a black dude is supposedly a leader of a 'white supremacist' group.

The planet where I’m asking a Trump supporter to name the group that Trump was referring to in Charlottesville and after several posts he still can’t do it. For a story you guys swear was debunked hard, I dunno why it’s so hard to just tell me who was the mysterious non-nazi group marching to protect slavery participation trophies.

Maybe ya‘ll are just making it up cause you think it gives you cover to support racism. I can only guess at motive until someone puts up evidence more compelling than “cmon man!”
Well then you should go ask a Trump supporter then. Why are you bothering me?

Maybe Joe was referring to the suburbs and ya’ll forgot you agreed?
Not sure who 'ya'll' is, but he war referring to desegregation and bussing, which he opposed.

He is afro-cuban. I'm sorry that causes you so much consternation trying to find out how a black dude is supposedly a leader of a 'white supremacist' group.
And yer back to skin color, you just can't wrap your brain around the concept of ethnicity and ideology.....or the fact that PeeBoys are a right wing white supremacist organization.

Its so weird how you CAN accept that Obama was half white, but somehow a Spanish/Black kid who was born and grew up in the US, who owns 1776.shop...is not half white.

And yer back to skin color, you just can't wrap your brain around the concept of ethnicity and ideology.....or the fact that PeeBoys are a right wing white supremacist organization.

Its so weird how you CAN accept that Obama was half white, but somehow a Spanish/Black kid who was born and grew up in the US, who owns 1776.shop...is not half white.
He's.... not a spanish/Black kid. He's AfroCuban. I'm unsure how you are having so much trrouble grasping what this meants.

Well then you should go ask a Trump supporter then. Why are you bothering me?

Oh, look - it’s the 3rd party Trump was referring to live here and in our forum!

Bullshit.

If you are not a racist, the answer to "do you condemn white supremacists " is the easiest ****ing question in the world to answer.

Your "genius " flubbed the easiest question asked in the debate.

So if Obama was asked "Do you condemn the Black Panther Party?" he would repeat the line "I condemn the Black Panther Party"?

You're assuming Trump actually made the statement. He did not.

It's not a softball question, it's a dishonest, sleazy question. Wallace knew very well that Trump denounced white supremacists. And this isn't even a current campaign issue. Unlike Hunter Biden, which Wallace told Trump wasn't an important issue.

BTW Trump said "sure," in response to the question, but did not repeat some kind of an oath to condemn white supremacists. Because, as you know, that implies that he has to clarify a legitimate accusation.

Here is a video for you to watch...I'd like to know why Wallace thought this was a legitimate topic to bring up. Assuming he wasn't in the tank for Biden.

Last edited:
He's.... not a spanish/Black kid. He's AfroCuban. I'm unsure how you are having so much trrouble grasping what this meants.
Apparently, he needs to get some color/tanning consultation from the Orange Asshole....that "afro" bit is not showing up...

enrique_tarrio_proud_boys_1_.jpg

Trump is the candidate for the white supremacists and nazi's and the garbage and slime that has come out from under the rocks.

America is better than this, they will turn out to vote this assclown out.
Biden is the candidate for the racist BLM and antifa and other radical marxists that loot, riot, vandalize. and burn American cities.

America is better than this, they will turn out to vote this assclown down.

That has nothing to do with Trump's embracing of a violent alt-right group. Maybe you shouldn't try such obvious deflections to protect your Dear Leader from now on? Yes?

How did he embrace them?

Biden is the candidate for the racist BLM and antifa and other radical marxists that loot, riot, vandalize. and burn American cities.

You know it’s over.

LOL No he didn't but I had to laugh when he said he did not know who they were today. He just can't stop lying.

He’s too busy to know about each cult out there, you do realize that Proud Boys is full of mixed races, right?

How did he embrace them?

He called ‘em very fine people in Charlottesville. Two Trump voters tonight just admitted to me that the “debunking” was bullshit.

Oh, and last night he called on a racist street gang with no penises to make mean faces at Americans on election night when he finds out he lost FL.

You sound scared.

No need to lie... the debate was recorded... here you go..

Meanwhile, you can hear Trump say "sure" he would condemn them in your own video evidence. He asked Wallace to name him a group.

Wallace said "Proud Boys." :rolleyes:

The Proud Boys is neither a "white supremacist" group, nor a "Neo-Nazi" group, despite Wallace's labeling them so.

They have members of all racial backgrounds, and religious backgrounds.

They ARE a "conservative men's club." They ARE willing to go out and "counter-protest" ANTIFAS.

They ARE willing to fight back if attacked.

That does not make them either a Nazi or White Supremacist group though. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Yeah, you really need all of the pedophiles out there to come out and rally behind Biden. Just like the good little helpers that they are.:ROFLMAO:

-Please, spare me this idiocy.
All of the children on the left have been throwing out this Nazi, white-supremacist shtick for too long now and it only gets them laughed at.

So you, nor the OP are doing yourselves any favors.
You really need to drop the pedophile obsession, its not making you look good.

Oh, look - it’s the 3rd party Trump was referring to live here and in our forum!
I understand it is hard for partisans like yourself to grasp that there are people outside of the idiotic two party system who have no interest in either candidate.

He called ‘em very fine people in Charlottesville. Two Trump voters tonight just admitted to me that the “debunking” was bullshit.

Oh, and last night he called on a racist street gang with no penises to make mean faces at Americans on election night when he finds out he lost FL.

Nah, we all know his complete statement on Charlottesville, you are straight out lying like Biden. I call it as it it, you are simply making up nonsense

Meanwhile, you can hear Trump say "sure" he would condemn them in your own video evidence. He asked Wallace to name him a group.

Wallace said "Proud Boys." :rolleyes:

The Proud Boys is neither a "white supremacist" group, nor a "Neo-Nazi" group, despite Wallace's labeling them so.

They have members of all racial backgrounds, and religious backgrounds.

They ARE a "conservative men's club." They ARE willing to go out and "counter-protest" ANTIFAS.

They ARE willing to fight back if attacked.

That does not make them either a Nazi or White Supremacist group though. 🤷‍♂️

What are you their publicist or something? They have a long and well known history of political violence and you are making them out to be saints.

Is your Proud Boys unit standing by for orders?

Back
Top Bottom