• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's message to the Proud boy's and white supremacists...

You obviously have no clue on how to debate. How sad.

I condemn white supremacists, you don't. End of story.
Yet you haven't been able to show us where you've done so, let alone every day, like you claimed. End of story.

You’re missing the point.

Wallace lied in the question. Trump never made any statements supporting racist groups. To have answered the question would have been validating that the question was legitimate.

The equivalent would be Wallace asking Joe to state for America that he is not senile.

Wallace could have thrown Biden a softball.

“Mr. Vice President, please state for everyone that you are not senile.”

Would Biden have responded “I am not senile”?

Trump: Stand back and stand by

Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 1.36.24 PM.png

Wallace lied in the question. Trump never made any statements supporting racist groups. To have answered the question would have been validating that the question was legitimate.

The equivalent would be Wallace asking Joe to state for America that he is not senile.

All trump had to say was I condem white supremacists.

He refused.

He said instead stand back and stand down

Today white supremacists all over the country are cheering those remarks.

Deny that

Trump condemned white supremacists in his "Very Fine People" statement, and condemned them again last night while Biden and Wallace talked over him.

CHRIS WALLACE: You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia group and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we've seen in Portland.

DONALD TRUMP: Sure, I'm willing to do that

When Biden tried to claim the "Very fine People" lie Trump suggested he state the complete quote, but Wallace didn't challenge Biden to do that, he let the lie stand.

Again, for those of you who still believe the lie that was perpetrated by Biden and Wallace last night, I refer you back to my post from last year that proves the lie.

Let's check in with the PBs:

Vice reports that some Proud Boys members took the President's call to "stand back and stand by" as validation to continue battling leftists in Portland. On right-wing message boards like 4chan and on the encrypted messaging app Telegram, members rejoiced and embraced the president's comments.
Joe Biggs, who according to NBC News and Vice is a prominent Proud Boys organizer, said as much on the right-wing social network "Parler."

"Trump basically said to go f*** them up. This makes me so happy," he wrote.

That is the President of the U.S. giving his approval for vigilante justice.

With due respect to try defend Trump as being "insulted" about a question when he spent the entire night deliberately personally insulting Biden is absurd. You Trumpets live in a selective world where you expect one standard for Trump and another for anyone else.

Man what world is it you keep trying to spin this man's message? There is none. He had not one policy to share last night.. This is the spectacle. ..a President with no policies, no proposals-just threats that if you do not vote for him he will cause havoc.

Which has nothing to do with the post in question.

Calling Omar an anti-semitic because she disagrees with Bibi and Likud is not relevant? Sorry but that is at the core of the anti-bibi majority across the world.

I accept your concession
I accept your admission that your incapable of reading for comprehension. I suggest hopping in on one of those zoom classes for grade school children, so you can learn.

I accept your admission that your incapable of reading for comprehension. I suggest hopping in on one of those zoom classes for grade school children, so you can learn.
Thank you for your concession

Calling Omar an anti-semitic because she disagrees with Bibi and Likud is not relevant? Sorry but that is at the core of the anti-bibi majority across the world.
No, it is not relevant, as that is not the reason she is called an anti-semitic.

Her use of antisemitic tropes, including the idea that Jews run everything with money ('all about the benjamins'), and the idea that Jews are an evil cabal mind-controlling people (she claims Israel has 'hypnotized' the world), are the reasons she is anti-semitic. Along with her palling around with other anti-semites.

All trump had to say was I condem white supremacists.

He refused.

He said instead stand back and stand down

Today white supremacists all over the country are cheering those remarks.

Deny that

They can’t. All they can do is try to convince everyone they’re not racists just because they’re voting for a racist.

WHy would he have to condemn white supremacists...
Because it was a challenge..... in a debate.....on national TV......with the world watching....to confirm he could do it in front of everyone in the moment. He didn't do it, he didn't even use your whiny, lame excuse....HE WENT THE OTHER WAY AND TOLD WHITE SUPREMACISTS TO PREPARE, TO STAND BY.

BIGGEST FAILURE IN DEBATE HISTORY.

Yes stand by means we may need you white supremacists as part of our fight.

Disgusting
The fight to stop the racism of the white race which many call social justice.

I was speaking to your word...

"It honestly seems like he misspoke." (when Trump said standby")

and the comment:

"Anyone else reading meaning into it is equally ridiculous. "

I interpreted them as meaning "standby" was not a deliberately intended threat.

So I was talking rhetorically to those supporting Trump's telling his neo Nazi boys to "stand by". I interpret that as a President of a democracy calling on neo Nazis to stand by to threaten Americans and cause havoc if Trump loses the election.

I call it out as fear mongering.
Or it could be a plea to white supremacists to protect the white race from racism by the so-called social justice warriors.

I can't read Trump's mind and neither can you. My explanation is just as plausible as yours.
Here is a fact

Trump refused to condem white supremacists last night

Back
Top Bottom