• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's message to the Proud boy's and white supremacists...

Trump was asked this question:

To characterize the question as "insulting" is to do what Trump does habitually, evade and make up excuses to evade because he is reluctant to answer honestly.

Had he answered honestly he may have said "Condemn them? hell no these are my people, these are the people who will ensure I win this election because they understand it's rigged".

Can you explain which part of that question is a "flat out lie"? and even if Wallace did lie, so what? Trump lies constantly why can't his opponents lie too?
Sherlock is attempting to read Trump's mind. Quite logical, I might add.:ROFLMAO:

Oh right. W/O any evidence some progressive historian/educator is going to say all fascists are right winged.:ROFLMAO:
"I'm going to blurt out vague noises, spew non sequiturs, avoid not only your point but walk away from my own comment"

I can't think of any members of ANTIFA that are fine people, either.

No one but you has argued Trump saud some ANTIFA supporters are fine people. Further the fact that one person is an idiot does not make another idiot less idiotic unless of course the first idiot thinks the second idiot is not an idiot simply because he is an idiot.

No one but you has argued Trump saud some ANTIFA supporters are fine people. Further the fact that one person is an idiot does not make another idiot less idiotic unless of course the first idiot thinks the second idiot is not an idiot simply because he is an idiot.
Even though that is exactly what Trump said in Charlottesville, that there were fine people on both sides, which you ignore. Why do you ignore that statement by Trump?

EDIT: I know the answer.

This is bogus.

Meanwhile, the left completely and totally supports the actions of Antifa and China. Never a disparaging word said about them on the MSM or by Democrat candidates ever.

People see right through this.

This is bogus.

Meanwhile, the left completely and totally supports the actions of Antifa and China. Never a disparaging word said about them on the MSM or by Democrat candidates ever.

What's bogus? What Trump actually said?

Stand back. Stand by.

The phrase is taking off on twitter. It appears they heard him.
Thoughts?

I actually think his refusal to condemn white supremacists and his use of that damaging phrase likely will result in his loss.

This is bogus.

China is awesome. President Trump said so.

Xi.png

Tonight President Trump LITERALLY told NAZIS to "stand down" and to "stand by".
LITERALLY.

You are correct and there is absolutely no ambiguity. That is exactly what the President did. This should be the end of his chances to be re-elected.

What's bogus? What Trump actually said?
What's bogus is many's mind-reading of what Trump meant.

EDIT: But, I guess, it's a thought crime, no? :rolleyes:

No need to read minds... We can watch the video.. Stand back and standby

The left will attempt to read minds. Like they attempted to do with RussiaGate. Like they attempted to do with the impeachment. Like they are doing now. Aren't you as sick of conspiracy theories as everyone else is?

MA713C5CE-4741-4EA5-B477-3F7D34E9084A.jpeg this shit again....

Never heard of Proud Boys until this election year. What exactly have they done to be considered white supremacists? I no longer believe anything MSM tells me.
Lol you just joined today to say this garbage little sock?

The left will attempt to read minds. Like they attempted to do with RussiaGate. Like they attempted to do with the impeachment. Like they are doing now. Aren't you as sick of conspiracy theories as everyone else is?

What does "Stand back and standby" mean?

I take Trump's words and actions and guess what Trump is thinking. You hate Trump and think the worst of Trump.
You love trump and will always find a way to condem him even when he is supporting white supremacists

Back
Top Bottom