• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's message to the Proud boy's and white supremacists...

Did Biden condemn racists of the white culture?
Was he asked?

Trump was asked directly last night to condem white supremacists

Hecrefused

Was he asked?

Trump was asked directly last night to condem white supremacists

Hecrefused
Why wasn't Biden asked if he condemned racists of the white culture, you know, social justice warriors last night? Did Wallace forget that question?

Why wasn't Biden asked if he condemned racists of the white culture, you know, social justice warriors last night? Did Wallace forget that question?
Ask him

Trump refused to condem white supremacists last night when asked directly

Biden condemned violence without even being asked. That's why.

Ask him

Trump refused to condem white supremacists last night when asked directly
And Biden gets a pass from Wallace, at least, of what he thinks about SJWs that are racist against whites.

And Biden gets a pass from Wallace, at least, of what he thinks about SJWs that are racist against whites.
I dont care

The fact remains trump refused to condem white supremacists when asked directly last night

I dont care

The fact remains trump refused to condem white supremacists when asked directly last night
Even though Trump has said many times he's against white supremacists, I guess you demand he say it last night...While Biden gets a pass from Wallace on the subject of disavowing racism against whites .

Even though Trump has said many times he's against white supremacists, I guess you demand he say it last night...While Biden gets a pass from Wallace on the subject of disavowing racism against whites .
Then he should have had a easy time answering it. He was given 3 chances

Trump refused to condem white supremacists

Looks like you and a couple other trump supporters in here have picked up trump's victimhood flag he was flying last night and are running with it.

No one considers “social justice warriors’ the same as white supremacists because a) this is just a slur people use against those who display empathy and b) their presence has never been requested to assist with violence.

Simply asking “why hasnt’ so and so been asked to condemn _insert right wing pretend thing here_ isn’t a gotcha or a devil’s advocate position. It’s just dopey.

No, it is not relevant, as that is not the reason she is called an anti-semitic.

Her use of antisemitic tropes, including the idea that Jews run everything with money ('all about the benjamins'), and the idea that Jews are an evil cabal mind-controlling people (she claims Israel has 'hypnotized' the world), are the reasons she is anti-semitic. Along with her palling around with other anti-semites.

Didn't Trump say the same thing directly to them himself about money? Where did she say Jews were an evil cabal mind-controlling people? As for Israel hypnotizing the world, I read Exodus and saw the movie, pure political propaganda to minimize the Arabs and make every Jew on earth think they deserved land in Palestine. Eretz Israel was the cry back then, seemed to have worked well since the West basically said the Palestinians meant nothing to them.

No one considers “social justice warriors’ the same as white supremacists because a) this is just a slur people use against those who display empathy and b) their presence has never been requested to assist with violence.

Simply asking “why hasnt’ so and so been asked to condemn _insert right wing pretend thing here_ isn’t a gotcha or a devil’s advocate position. It’s just dopey.
How many non-white statues have been pulled down by ANTIFA, for example?:ROFLMAO:

Didn't Trump say the same thing directly to them himself about money? Where did she say Jews were an evil cabal mind-controlling people? As for Israel hypnotizing the world, I read Exodus and saw the movie, pure political propaganda to minimize the Arabs and make every Jew on earth think they deserved land in Palestine. Eretz Israel was the cry back then, seemed to have worked well since the West basically said the Palestinians meant nothing to them.
Palestinians need to recognize Israel. Israel recognizes Palestine.

Because it was a challenge..... in a debate.....on national TV......with the world watching....to confirm he could do it in front of everyone in the moment. He didn't do it, he didn't even use your whiny, lame excuse....
He literally stated he is willing to condemn them, in said debate, in front of national TV. Then Biden interrupted with an unrelated interjection about the Proud Boys.

Here are a couple of the other times where he has condemned them.... on national TV

"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."

And then this one, from the same speech that some on the left like to take out of context and claim his 'very fine people' statement was referring to white supremacists: "and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally"
HE WENT THE OTHER WAY AND TOLD WHITE SUPREMACISTS TO PREPARE, TO STAND BY.

BIGGEST FAILURE IN DEBATE HISTORY.
He didn't say anything of the sort to white supremacists. He did make a statement regarding the Proud Boys, who are not remotely white supremacists.

Looks like you and a couple other trump supporters in here have picked up trump's victimhood flag he was flying last night and are running with it.
Either you recognize all victimhood or you're prejudice. recognize all victimhood. Right now, you're making Trump the conspirator and everyone else the victim.

He literally stated he is willing to condemn them, in said debate, in front of national TV.
BUT....HE DID NOT CONDEMN, HE TOLD THEM TO PREPARE.

Here are a couple of the other times where he has condemned them.... on national TV

"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."

And then this one, from the same speech that some on the left like to take out of context and claim his 'very fine people' statement was referring to white supremacists: "and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally"
THAT IS CALLED READING FROM A SCRIPT, THAT WHY I SAID "IN THE MOMENT HE COULD NOT DO IT"

He didn't say anything of the sort to white supremacists.
YES, HE DID, STANDBY WHEN USED BY A MILITARY LEADER MEANS PREPARE FOR AN ORDER.

He did make a statement regarding the Proud Boys, who are not remotely white supremacists.
OH, BUT THEY ARE, AND THE CONTEXT WAS WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

I mean, they pulled down a Frederick Douglass statue.....
One out of what 50? You'd call that racism, I think. Fredrick was pulled down because he believed in the emancipation process of the gov't. Fredrick gave the gov't a pass and his statue was pulled down. :rolleyes: Even though Fredrick was formerly a slave.:rolleyes:

My first thought is that Trump losing the election will be a clarion call.
My second is that there might be confrontations at polling stations.

You guys might be in for it. I was in and out but didn't Trump say the election was going to be rigged?
Only if he loses :rolleyes:

Palestinians need to recognize Israel. Israel recognizes Palestine.

Well they never did and thus here we are folks. The land was not ours or NATO or the UKs to give away in 1948, it already belonged to the Palestinians.

That would require you to supply proof that Trump is a racist. Seeing as you were the one to make your claim before myself.

Or do you somehow believe that you are free from any such responsibilities?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand..........into the crapper your positive claim goes. ( not surprisingly ). We won't further embarrass by pointing out the fact that it was 'Carolina' you were conversing with that made the positive claim you now want me to prove; not myself. Recap: 1) Your positive claim dismissed due to inability to meet your burden of proof. 2) Your gaffe of attributing another poster's claim to the wrong individual; inability to keep track of who you are talking to. 3) Two FAILS for you in one post.

Last edited:
Your kidding right? What is the problem with condemning white supremacy? Wallace was throwing him a soft ball and he fumbled it.
And Wallace didnt need to ask Joe that about anarchists...Joe did so on his own, in response to other questions, some from The Donald. He roundly condemned the violence and addressed ANTIFA.

Well they never did and thus here we are folks. The land was not ours or NATO or the UKs to give away in 1948, it already belonged to the Palestinians.
The UN determined that Palestine become the state of Israel. You don't believe in the tenants of the UN, now?

Back
Top Bottom