• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's message to the Proud boy's and white supremacists...

The fire was on almost all federal.land

Well, Congress is a federal institution. The least she could do would be to learn to clean the forest floor! What does it matter who owns it? Are you pro-forest fires?

Trump condemned white supremacists in his "Very Fine People" statement, and condemned them again last night while Biden and Wallace talked over him.

CHRIS WALLACE: You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia group and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we've seen in Portland.

DONALD TRUMP: Sure, I'm willing to do that

When Biden tried to claim the "Very fine People" lie Trump suggested he state the complete quote, but Wallace didn't challenge Biden to do that, he let the lie stand.

Again, for those of you who still believe the lie that was perpetrated by Biden and Wallace last night, I refer you back to my post from last year that proves the lie.

Complaining about an incomplete quote while posting an incomplete quote.......(n)

The Proud Boys heard something different as well.......

Trump literally told the neo-nazis that he supported them tonight.

If the proud boys think they can use violence, they have no idea what kind of army they are going to face against them.
"Suicide by Antifa" might become a catch phrase.

Absolute theatrical BS.

Lol a softball.

The question was insulting and based on false information, and had nothing to do with any current issue.

The equivalent would be asking Joe to publicly admit that he was not senile.

ReubenSherr, do you condemn white supremacy and white supremacists?

But she is from California. She should take some responsibility for her state. If she learned to tend the forest floor, she could prevent a massive loss of life. Then no one would have to worry about global warming. You shouldn't just dismiss what Heidi said.

You mean the forest floors the National Parks Service (US Government) is in charge of and not the state of California?? Why should California pay for that instead of DC?

Absolute theatrical BS.

Lol a softball.

The question was insulting and based on false information, and had nothing to do with any current issue.

The equivalent would be asking Joe to publicly admit that he was not senile.

If it's not a "current issue", why did the president tell them to "Stand back and standby"?

Joe Biden again endorsed Antifa. But we already knew that.

Unlike Biden who has refused to condemn ANY leftwing violent radical group, Trump has repeatedly condemned right wing and racist groups. But nothing will stop the incessant lying by the Democratic Party and most its followers.

1. Please provide the sources of Biden endorsing Antifa and ANY left wing violent radical group.
2. Please provide the sources of Trump repeatedly condemning the Proud Boys.

Unlike some of you Trumpets I am trying to debate. I found this article which best summarizes what Trumpets argue is proof Trump called out neo Nazis:

I am trying to be fair in debate. Above is their point.

However with due respect Biden is arguing that it is the net effect of so many other comments including telling Proud Boys to "stand by" last night that leads him to call Trump a racist. To pretend Trump is not calling on and playing up to extremist right wingers to support him but in the next breath portray Biden as a captive of extremist left wingers is the point being called out and Trump did not address yesterday.

Here is some of the argument for the the condemnation of Trump as a racist:

Trump last night tried to paint Biden as a racist at one point. Perhaps if he is going to do that he might want to discuss his own father's membership in the KKK and support of Hitler and his family ties with Nazism in Germany.

Fair is fair. Put it out. When Trump has been asked about his own family's support of Nazis he has acted outraged and denies it but this is the same man who tried to accuse Biden last night of being racist.

Last edited:
1. Please provide the sources of Biden endorsing Antifa and ANY left wing violent radical group.
2. Please provide the sources of Trump repeatedly condemning ANY right wing and racist groups and in particular Proud Boys.

Unlike some of you Trumpets I am trying to debate. I found this which best summarizes what I think you Trumpets argue when you argue Trump has called out neo Nazis:

I am trying to be fair in debate. Above is your point.

However with due respect Biden is arguing the net effect of so many other comments including telling Proud Boys to "stand by" last night. To pretend Trump is not calling on and playing ip to extremist right wingers to support him but in the next breath portray Biden as a captive of extremist left wingers is the point being called out and Trump did not address yesterday.

Here is argument from the other side:

Trump last night tried to paint Biden as a racist at one point. Perhaps if he is going to do that he might want to discuss his own father's membership in the KKK and support of Hitler and his family ties with Nazism in Germany.

Fair is fair. Put it out. When Trump has been asked about his own family's support of Nazis he has acted outraged and denies it but this is the same man who tried to accuse Biden last night of being racist.

Not sure why you quoted me. I'm not Trump supporter. Just the opposite, in fact.

That said don't hold your breath waiting for joko to respond. Too many words in your post.

2. Please provide the sources of Trump repeatedly condemning ANY right wing and racist groups and in particular Proud Boys.

Unlike some of you Trumpets I am trying to debate. I found this which best summarizes what I think you Trumpets argue when you argue Trump has called out neo Nazis:

I am trying to be fair in debate. Above is your point.

However with due respect Biden is arguing the net effect of so many other comments including telling Proud Boys to "stand by" last night. To pretend Trump is not calling on and playing ip to extremist right wingers to support him but in the next breath portray Biden as a captive of extremist left wingers is the point being called out and Trump did not address yesterday.

Here is argument from the other side:

You don't care about any of that. Kamala Harris comes from slave owners. Biden refused to condemn Antifa. Biden came into office literally campaigning against integrate of schools - declaring this would create "racial jungles" and putting his own kids into white-only private schools so his children were not in school with "jungle bunnies." He was first elected specifically because he was a white racist and segregationist. He bragged of sending blacks to prison. Kamala Harris as DA sent innocent blacks to prison in a policy of withholding evidence that showed innocence so she could brag of how many black criminals she sent to prison - whether or not guilty.

That's probably the #1 reason you support the Biden-Harris ticket. It is the most racist ticket the Democrats could possibly run.

Trump has condemned rightwing violent groups. He did so again last night.

Not sure why you quoted me. I'm not Trump supporter. Just the opposite, in fact.

That said don't hold your breath waiting for joko to respond. Too many words in your post.

I only mean to have challenged these words from Jocko:

"Joe Biden again endorsed Antifa. But we already knew that.

Unlike Biden who has refused to condemn ANY leftwing violent radical group, Trump has repeatedly condemned right wing and racist groups. But nothing will stop the incessant lying by the Democratic Party and most its followers. "

Thank you.

I only mean to have challenged these words from Jocko:

"Joe Biden again endorsed Antifa. But we already knew that.

Unlike Biden who has refused to condemn ANY leftwing violent radical group, Trump has repeatedly condemned right wing and racist groups. But nothing will stop the incessant lying by the Democratic Party and most its followers. "

Thank you.

joko lied, but it's what he does.

You don't care about any of that. Kamala Harris comes from slave owners. Biden refused to condemn Antifa. Biden came into office literally campaigning against integrate of schools - declaring this would create "racial jungles" and putting his own kids into white-only private schools so his children were not in school with "jungle bunnies." He was first elected specifically because he was a white racist and segregationist. He bragged of sending blacks to prison. Kamala Harris as DA sent innocent blacks to prison in a policy of withholding evidence that showed innocence so she could brag of how many black criminals she sent to prison - whether or not guilty.

That's probably the #1 reason you support the Biden-Harris ticket. It is the most racist ticket the Democrats could possibly run.

You didn't answer his questions. But you knew that already.

I am trying to be fair and acknowledge the argument that Trump did in the past make certain comments. He has said a lot of things in many contexts.

Can you get serious. Everyone heard Trump get tongue tied and refuse to denounce Proud Boys and more importantly when asked two discuss race issues refused and instead switched the topic to demanding a crack down with police changing the subject.

SO you were lying to us. Gotcha. Nice try, bud.
Wow, that is your level of debate?

Your skills are widely respected in 3rd grade classrooms everywhere...

Wow, that is your level of debate?

Your skills are widely respected in 3rd grade classrooms everywhere...
I mean, I'm just matching your level of debate. You couldn't back up your claim. That's on you.

Was the charge of anti-semitism not the subject of my posts? Yes. Being against Bibi and Likud is not anti-semitic. Hope that clears it up for you.
Which has nothing to do with the post in question.

joko lied, but it's what he does.

I got no beef with Jocko. He and the other Trumpets are very polite to me. I appreciate their politeness. I mean to debate not insult anyone. If I have well then phack me. I jjust like debating. I have biases as they do. Hey you remember when George Bush and Dukakis debated? Or Bush Jr. and Gore, Reagan and Carter, Nixon and Kennedy, Obama with Romney or McCain. What the hell has happened that Americans have allowed the dialogue of Trump to lower the dialogue to what we saw last night?

My God man. I never agreed with Reagan or the Bushes but they were polite men. They were dignified in public. The only two American politicians that have rubbed me the wrong way are Trump and Spiro Agnew. I admit my open bias for the Kennedies, McCain, Romney, Eisenhower, Truman. I think now that I look back I did not appreciate how funny George Bush Jr. was. I mistook it for medication. That said, I do not like bullies and so I never liked Hilary Clinton and from what we saw last night Trump is a very dark, bitter, insecure and abusive man up against a very old tired man. It was a sad spectacle for me a non American seeing a man representing the most important symbol of democracy in the world engaging in such dialogue. I feel bad for Americans. No Biden should not have said shut up or call him names either but man Trump is past the point of apologies or excuses for his behaviour. His final comments were meant to fear monger and divide the country and I considered them desperate and beyond the pale. Biden has to avoid the bait and talk directly to Americans and ignore the personal attacks. He took the bait too many times. I guess we are all human though. I probably would have told Trump to shut the phack up too and that's the point. It should not be this way. The holder of POTUS is supposed to be far better then that.

Last edited:
Wallace flat out lied in the question.

How would Biden have reacted if Wallace had asked him to condemn violent anarchists?

The question is insulting, responding to it validates the legitimacy of the question.

Sad story, comrade. MAGA!!

This is who trump refused to condem. Watch it. He wants them standing by

You’re missing the point.

Wallace lied in the question. Trump never made any statements supporting racist groups. To have answered the question would have been validating that the question was legitimate.

The equivalent would be Wallace asking Joe to state for America that he is not senile.

Wallace could have thrown Biden a softball.

“Mr. Vice President, please state for everyone that you are not senile.”

Would Biden have responded “I am not senile”?

You mean the forest floors the National Parks Service (US Government) is in charge of and not the state of California?? Why should California pay for that instead of DC?

I have to confess. I actually do not believe that cleaning the forest floors of leaves will stop global warming. I never meant for a stray comment of mine to go this far.

I mean, I'm just matching your level of debate. You couldn't back up your claim. That's on you.
You obviously have no clue on how to debate. How sad.

I condemn white supremacists, you don't. End of story.

Well you support Biden, and Biden is a pedophile. So by your own rules, that means a few scary things must add up.

That's a lie, but that's what Trump supporters have to do in their defense of the guy.

Back
Top Bottom