• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's message to the Proud boy's and white supremacists...

Trump is the candidate for the white supremacists and nazi's and the garbage and slime that has come out from under the rocks.

America is better than this, they will turn out to vote this assclown out.

Stand back. Stand by.

The phrase is taking off on twitter. It appears they heard him.
Thoughts?
My first thought is that Trump losing the election will be a clarion call.
My second is that there might be confrontations at polling stations.
You guys might be in for it. I was in and out but didn't Trump say the election was going to be rigged?

looks like we all collectively decided to forget what the words "stand back" means.

Trump is the candidate for the white supremacists and nazi's and the garbage and slime that has come out from under the rocks.

He LITERALLY, not FIGURATIVELY, he LITERALLY threatened all of us with violence if he doesn’t win on election night, right?

Trump literally told the neo-nazis that he supported them tonight.

If the proud boys think they can use violence, they have no idea what kind of army they are going to face against them.

Trump literally told the neo-nazis that he supported them tonight.

If the proud boys think they can use violence, they have no idea what kind of army they are going to face against them.

I *hate* this shit but **** them all if they think they’re gonna threaten us if we have the audacity to ****ing vote. Come get some you grabbed ******s.

Stand back. Stand by.

Thoughts?
Wallace flat out lied in the question.

How would Biden have reacted if Wallace had asked him to condemn violent anarchists?

The question is insulting, responding to it validates the legitimacy of the question.

Yeah, you really need all of the pedophiles out there to come out and rally behind Biden. Just like the good little helpers that they are.:ROFLMAO:

-Please, spare me this idiocy.
All of the children on the left have been throwing out this Nazi, white-supremacist shtick for too long now and it only gets them laughed at.

So you, nor the OP are doing yourselves any favors.

Yup...he said those words for sure. Ain't no one stirring up white supremacist hate quite like Trump.
So Biden's allowed and supported in his stirring of sex offenders?

Wallace flat out lied in the question.

How would Biden have reacted if Wallace had asked him to condemn violent anarchists?

The question is insulting, responding to it validates the legitimacy of the question.
Your kidding right? What is the problem with condemning white supremacy? Wallace was throwing him a soft ball and he fumbled it.

Another piece of proof in a long list of events that indicate Trump is a racist. Also the usual suspects defending him. "He can't be racist because I wouldn't support a racist." as they support a racist...
Well you support Biden, and Biden is a pedophile. So by your own rules, that means a few scary things must add up.

Stand back. Stand by.

Thoughts?

Well, if Trump loses the elections and the "Proud Boys" try to use their 2A right to keep Trump in power, I will support those who chant "Blue lives matter" whenever a cop is shown on camera emptying his magazine on a suspect.

Back
Top Bottom