• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's 'meltdown' apparently started when Pelosi told him 'all roads with you lead to Putin'

There is nothing the President can do about the New Democratic Party members in Congress. They have lost their minds.

Giving them a chance to prove it with their pathetic walk out played right into the President's palm.

Think not? The Senate failed to overturn the President's veto on his National Emergency Resolution today.

You actually think trump comes off looking good from this, amazing how one can be so infatuated with a leader, reminds me of the cheering and crying crowds in 1930's Germany.

And let's not forget the damage to our reputation. With Iran, even after the Saudi drone attack, we could not get anyone to come along even in just sanctions. No one wants to work with us.

Welcome to our future as a Nation, sadly I doubt it can be fixed.

??

Without Pelosi & Schumer, there is no substantive meeting. Trump can't get past the House without Pelosi.

And Pelosi can't do jack **** but whine to the press without Trump and the bringing the Senate along as well. In fact, she's much less able to do things in her position than Trump can do in his.

Do you have evidence supporting the bolded?

I’ve heard both versions. I understand they (and their aides) were the only three to leave, presumably because they have more to prove.

Couldn’t you have picked a bitchier article? LOL.

Either way, optional cooperation with the house has ended.

And Pelosi can't do jack **** but whine to the press without Trump and the bringing the Senate along as well. In fact, she's much less able to do things in her position than Trump can do in his.

Trust me, Nancy Pelosi is very busy doing what she does best and that is to rid our government of vermin wearing fluffy blonde hair and orange skin.

There is nothing the President can do about the New Democratic Party members in Congress. They have lost their minds.

Giving them a chance to prove it with their pathetic walk out played right into the President's palm.

Think not? The Senate failed to overturn the President's veto on his National Emergency Resolution today.

Ah, the Senate repubs being spineless lapdogs is the Democrats' fault. Got it.

I wonder if Trump had a stroke, would you accuse McDonalds of an attempted assasination?

When, oh when, will the party of "personal responsibility" take some?

Exactly. Pelosi has the power. If he wants to stop Congress from acting, he needs to go through her.

But it looks like her resolution worked, or at least Trump is giving the impression he backed down in supporting Erdogan. Pence is now announcing he & Erdogan have come to a cease fire agreement. Too little too late, but it looks like Trump got the message from Congress loud & clear.

In my conspiracy world, I think they had this worked out ahead of time.
We pull out, you take your ground, push your terrorists back, and when you reach your objective, we call a cease fire.

But, with Syria coming into the picture, will that be a problem.
Don't know Syria and Turkey history.
Sounds like Syria, Russia, and Turkey are all going to love this turn of events. No one more than Russia.

How do you figure that? The Obama Admin didn't need Congress to send troops into Syria.
Why would you suppose the Trump Admin would need Congress to remove them?

He doesn't.
It's the turning of back on the group he used to gain an objective. Trust thing.
The whole ME is watching this unfold on their TV or smartphone.
Which is fine by me, we don't even need to be near the ME. But for some reason, we want a say in the region. Probably all that oil and natural gas.

But if you take that colloquial, then we take "all roads" colloquial...whcih means it's not really "all" roads...but some finite number of roads she believes will show you're correct. What number is that? Unless she tells us, she'll act like it doesn't matter.
You don'' have to agree to it Chomsky, you are reasonable and a decent fellow, it's Trix that needs to show she can be held to facts.
We can name at least a dozen, maybe two dozen cases of it leading back to Putin. Maybe three dozen...but it won't matter unless we see how many.
What I'm now seeing in general, is Trump supporters pointing to something obvious and known, but asking us to "prove it" as if what we see is not proof in itself.

It seems like some kind of philosophical proofs, rather than anything dealing with reality. You know how Philosophy 101 spends three weeks of class meetings in trying to determine we actually exist, to finally come to Descartes, "I think, therefore I am"? Yeah, that's what it's like.

It's a pretty insane phenomenon, and I'm at a loss to understand why anyone would run with it. I mean, there's no argument there. What the hell are we supposed to say, in response?

Welcome to our future as a Nation, sadly I doubt it can be fixed.
Unfortunately, some these damages will be around a long time. But you know, there was a time we were at war with Germany & Japan, but we all got past that. Though I think Trump's causing the accelerated expansion of Belt & Road will not be reversed very easily at all.

Since Trump walked out of the last two meetings early, the press was probably waiting for him.
Riiiiighttt. Good luck with that.

Bull****. She meant it as an insult and he fired back. Im actually fine with it. I just dont like hearing the kid who started the fight whine about losing it.
Insult? Or, fact?

What would an American win in Syria look like? And what exactly has Putin 'won'? The wasteland that is Syria? He can have it.
You honestly can't figure out how Putin won? He got the alliance with both the Kurds, Turks, and Syrians now. He is the sole power in the region, and we lost our influence. Putin now runs the show. Hell, Erdogan refuses to sign-off on anything until he meets Putin. You saw this 120 hour B.S. Trump gave them. That's when Erodgan meets with Putin.

Much less luck needed for that explanation than your theory that Pelosi scheduled a walk out.
That sort of theatrics is her standard procedure.

You need to read the Constitution, my friend.

That's a pretty empty claim my friend.

Did the President need the House to get money to build the border wall?

The business of the Nation doesn't come to a halt because the House refuses to do anything but try to impeach the President.

The President has executive powers that can and do allow them to work around the House when it refuses to act.

You actually think trump comes off looking good from this, amazing how one can be so infatuated with a leader, reminds me of the cheering and crying crowds in 1930's Germany.

Yes.

And godwin thanks you for your desperate reference.

Ah, the Senate repubs being spineless lapdogs is the Democrats' fault. Got it.

I wonder if Trump had a stroke, would you accuse McDonalds of an attempted assasination?

When, oh when, will the party of "personal responsibility" take some?

LOL

Give me a warning when you plan to waste my time like this.

You seem to forget who controls the money flow, it ain't trump or the Senate.

Yes.

And godwin thanks you for your desperate reference.

It wasn't really a question but thanks for taking you lips of your masters rear end long enough to reply.

Back
Top Bottom