• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's 'meltdown' apparently started when Pelosi told him 'all roads with you lead to Putin'

Respect the "President? I can't stop laughing. I respect the office, not the man - Trix. Trump has brought nothing but disrespect to the office. He defiles it. He needs to be called-out for what he is, and removed. I support Pelosi 100% here.

Of course you do. :roll: The point here is, that if she is going to walk in and disrespect the president, then she cant walk out and whine how he disrespected her back.

How do you figure that? The Obama Admin didn't need Congress to send troops into Syria.
Why would you suppose the Trump Admin would need Congress to remove them?
Trump's problem was not solving Turkey. It was in preventing further political and Congressional actions against him. This meeting came immediately on the heels of the House Resolution against Trump, with the vast majority of the Republican House voting against Trump. Trump was screwed, and had to protect himself from further Republican defections.

Of course you do. :roll: The point here is, that if she is going to walk in and disrespect the president, then she cant walk out and whine how he disrespected her back.
Well, she spoke factually and accurately to his policies. He in turn, used a personal ad hominem attack. I don't see the equivalency.

Capture.JPG

She has no choice but to continue her bs. Swamp creatures of all stripes are fighting for their lives.

If Speaker Pelosi did say those words to the President of the United States of America, then she provoked him on purpose with that insolent remark.

She does not know her place.

She should be declared persona non grata and never allowed into the White House.

After all, she is doing her best to expel the President before his term expires. So he is being far too gracious to let her into the White House.
Trump has no right to throw any legislator out of the White House. He lives in the People's House, not his. And he lives there at our grace & pleasure, not the other way around. If anyone is barred from the White House, it's our call - not his. And trust me, he's high on the list of candidates to potentially be barred from the premises.

Well, she spoke factually and accurately to his policies. He in turn, used a personal ad hominem attack. I don't see the equivalency.

Seriously?
Please prove Pelosi's statement, 'all roads with you lead to Putin' is both factual and accurate Trump policy.

:coffeepap

They should have stayed. Let me remind you again, that those three stormed out of the meeting. The meeting went on without them...

They're under no obligation to sit there and be chided by Trump.

Believe it or not, but human beings deserve some dignity.

Fletch is going to die on the sword for Trump, so there is literally no point debating him.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., said on Thursday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff, D-Calif., are conducting an impeachment inquiry of President Trump “in secret and behind closed doors.”

“I think that Speaker Pelosi’s strategy is to try to hide in secret a lot of the information, drip out things that are selective for them in many cases that turn out to be inaccurate,” Scalise told “America’s Newsroom.”

Scalise’s comments came after Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer walked out of a meeting with President Trump on Syria policy, after he apparently called Pelosi either a "third-rate politician.

“It was a constructive meeting after Pelosi stormed out,” Scalise said.

Rep. Scalise rips Nancy Pelosi for conducting impeachment inquiry '''in secret and behind closed doors''' | Fox News

Seriously?
Please prove Pelosi's statement, 'all roads with you lead to Putin' is both factual and accurate Trump policy.
It's a reasonable belief. You use "prove/proof" for mathematics, not reason Trix.
Reason uses evidence to support a belief as reasonable, or not. In this case, there is a lot of evidence to support the idea that Trump is engaged in many activities and people that lead back to Putin.

How many occurrences of that do you want to meet that hurdle, and do you promise here on the forums that if that condition is met, you'll oppose Trump because of it? Because you do know there are a lot out there.
A lot Trix. If you ant the infinite "all", then we know your post is phony. If you think 10, or 20...that can be met easily, you know this right? Maybe 30. How many would make "all roads lead to Putin" accurate enough to hold water? I think a dozen would be sufficient.

Seriously?

It's right in front of your eyes, Trix. How can you not see it? Right here with Turkey, and in the Ukraine. If Trump is not assisting Putin, then are we to believe Trump is so incompetent that he gets played every time?

It's a reasonable belief. You use "prove/proof" for mathematics, not reason Trix.
Reason uses evidence to support a belief as reasonable, or not. In this case, there is a lot of evidence to support the idea that Trump is engaged in many activities and people that lead back to Putin.

How many occurrences of that do you want to meet that hurdle, and do you promise here on the forums that if that condition is met, you'll oppose Trump because of it? Because you do know there are a lot out there.
A lot Trix. If you ant the infinite "all", then we know your post is phony. If you think 10, or 20...that can be met easily, you know this right? Maybe 30. How many would make "all roads lead to Putin" accurate enough to hold water? I think a dozen would be sufficient.

I didn't ask you.

But in colloquial terms it is indeed very "provable"! I just gave the two current example (Turkey & Ukraine). Putin wins every damn time.

It's right in front of your eyes, Trix. How can you not see it? Right here with Turkey, and in the Ukraine. If Trump is not assisting Putin, then are we to believe Trump is so incompetent that he gets played every time?

Thanks for sharing your opinion. You haven't proved what I asked, but I'll take that into consideration that you were opining, and we'll both agree to disagree...
There's no proof that Trump got played by Putin..
Breaking: U.S. and Turkey have agreed to a ceasefire... Good news at least for now.

But in colloquial terms it is indeed very "provable"! I just gave the two current example (Turkey & Ukraine). Putin wins every damn time.
But if you take that colloquial, then we take "all roads" colloquial...whcih means it's not really "all" roads...but some finite number of roads she believes will show you're correct. What number is that? Unless she tells us, she'll act like it doesn't matter.
You don'' have to agree to it Chomsky, you are reasonable and a decent fellow, it's Trix that needs to show she can be held to facts.
We can name at least a dozen, maybe two dozen cases of it leading back to Putin. Maybe three dozen...but it won't matter unless we see how many.

Last edited:

Bull****. She meant it as an insult and he fired back. Im actually fine with it. I just dont like hearing the kid who started the fight whine about losing it.

What would an American win in Syria look like? And what exactly has Putin 'won'? The wasteland that is Syria? He can have it.

That was a win. Chomsky conceded.

Chomsky is a gentleman who I consider a worthy debate partner... his wannabe keeper, not so much.

The part I love about this is that Pelosi left the meeting early, but the media was already set up and waiting. Tantrum on a schedule.

Far from melting down, Trump was having papers passed out, which Pelosi never bothered to read.

The part I love about this is that she left the meeting early, but the media was already set up and waiting. Tantrum on a schedule.

Far from melting down, Trump was having papers passed out, which Pelosi never bothered to read.

She actually slammed the president's letter to Erdoğan face down on the table, never having read it. Such a spoiled tyrant!
How little this woman knew at the time... That letter threatening sanctions was the first part of a process that brought Erdoğan to his senses.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. You haven't proved what I asked, but I'll take that into consideration that you were opining, and we'll both agree to disagree...
There's no proof that Trump got played by Putin..
Breaking: U.S. and Turkey have agreed to a ceasefire... Good news at least for now.
But again, did you see the terms Trump announced? No change in the occupation, for 120 hours? Why would that be? Because in 5 days (120 hours), Erdogan is meeting with Putin in Russia! You don't see this as being consistent with my & Pelosi's narrative? The 120 hours is merely coincidental?

And while I respect your being magnanimous - I do - greatly, I'm offering more than mere opinion here. Putin interacting with Trump and often benefiting from Trump's actions is well documented. The Mueller report has what? 110 separate contacts with Trump associates? Or was it 120? Regardless of the exact number, Putin's influence upon Trump is huge. Hell, Putin even had his people inside Trump Towers meeting with his campaign manager and Trump's closest family and advisers. Let's not forget Trump's campaign manager is sitting in jail for his efforts on Putin's behalf in the Ukraine. And now, Guiliani & Trump are working with (now jailed) former Russian nationals influence our upcoming election?

No - Pelosi is a 100% right here, and it's born of fact.

But again, did you see the terms Trump announced? No change in the occupation, for 120 hours? Why would that be? Because in 5 days (120 hours), Erdogan is meeting with Putin in Russia! You don't see this as being consistent with my & Pelosi's narrative? The 120 hours is merely coincidental?

And while I respect your being magnanimous - I do - greatly, I'm offering more than mere opinion here. Putin interacting with Trump and often benefiting from Trump's actions is well documented. The Mueller report has what? 110 separate contacts with Trump associates? Or was it 120? Regardless of the exact number, Putin's influence upon Trump is huge. Hell, Putin even had his people inside Trump Towers meeting with his campaign manager and Trump's closest family and advisers. Let's not forget Trump's campaign manager is sitting in jail for his efforts on Putin's behalf in the Ukraine. And now, Guiliani & Trump are working with (now jailed) former Russian nationals influence our upcoming election?

No - Pelosi is a 100% right here, and it's born of fact.

We'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom