• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's 'meltdown' apparently started when Pelosi told him 'all roads with you lead to Putin'

White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham denied the Democrat's characterization of the meeting, saying, "The President was measured, factual and decisive, while Speaker Pelosi’s decision to walk out was baffling, but not surprising. She had no intention of listening or contributing to an important meeting on national security issues. While Democratic leadership chose to storm out and get in front of the cameras to whine, everyone else in the meeting chose to stay in the room and work on behalf of this country."

Who were they planning on bribing now, for political dirt on an opponent.

One thing I've been curious about is that Mueller stated that he cannot consider indictment of a sitting president. Will his stance change once Trump is out of office?

What does it matter, since Mueller no longer holds an official position?

Let google be your friend.

You were posting from an informed position on the meeting happenings.
I figured you had some positive info on what took place after the D's left.
I guess that isn't true.

They are evidently including the Mueller stuff in the impeachment...

As they should!

120 counts of collusion/cooperation.

At least ten counts of obstruction.

Then ad those to the daily crimes this scum commits and we have the most impeachable President in history!!!

Holy crap. The democrats told him exactly what's happening and he blew up.

Donald Trump has no poker face whatsoever.

White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham denied the Democrat's characterization of the meeting, saying, "The President was measured, factual and decisive, while Speaker Pelosi’s decision to walk out was baffling, but not surprising. She had no intention of listening or contributing to an important meeting on national security issues. While Democratic leadership chose to storm out and get in front of the cameras to whine, everyone else in the meeting chose to stay in the room and work on behalf of this country."

Like an SHS briefing.

Pure BS from a professional liar.

One thing I've been curious about is that Mueller stated that he cannot consider indictment of a sitting president. Will his stance change once Trump is out of office?

Prolly.

Read the title of your thread back to yourself again. IF she said that to the president, and I have no reason to believe she didn't say it, it is she who had the meltdown. You don't say something like that to the POTUS... I don't care who she thinks she is.

Respect is something you earn, not something you're just entitled to because someone says so.

Sorry Trix, without them there's no meeting of substance. Not as long as we still have a Constitution.

The three of them CHOSE to leave. He didn't kick them out... If what you are saying is true, who bears the responsibility for there being NO meeting of substance?

C'mon, my friend. This is elementary stuff. Actions and consequences...

As they should!

120 counts of collusion/cooperation.

At least ten counts of obstruction.

Then ad those to the daily crimes this scum commits and we have the most impeachable President in history!!!

Yep, all it takes is a majority House vote to start the process.

If Speaker Pelosi did say those words to the President of the United States of America, then she provoked him on purpose with that insolent remark.

She does not know her place.

She should be declared persona non grata and never allowed into the White House.

After all, she is doing her best to expel the President before his term expires. So he is being far too gracious to let her into the White House.

Respect is something you earn, not something you're just entitled to because someone says so.

If you think it's okay to accuse our CIC of being tight with Putin as she allegedly said to the President of the United States, "all roads to you lead to Putin" and then in turn, storm out of the meeting running to the media crying that she was picked on by the POTUS, there is nothing left to say.

If Speaker Pelosi did say those words to the President of the United States of America, then she provoked him on purpose with that insolent remark.

She does not know her place.

She should be declared persona non grata and never allowed into the White House.

After all, she is doing her best to expel the President before his term expires. So he is being far too gracious to let her into the White House.

Exactly!
But here's what it is... the left hates Trump so much that they actually delude themselves into believing he deserves her remark where she accused him of being a traitor.

Sorry Trix, without them there's no meeting of substance. Not as long as we still have a Constitution.

How do you figure that? The Obama Admin didn't need Congress to send troops into Syria.
Why would you suppose the Trump Admin would need Congress to remove them?

If you think it's okay to accuse our CIC of being tight with Putin as she allegedly said to the President of the United States, "all roads to you lead to Putin" and then in turn, storm out of the meeting running to the media crying that she was picked on by the POTUS, there is nothing left to say.

Which would he why she left.

Leaving trump looking foolish was probably her plan.

Probably hoping for another self-incriminating twitter tirade.

Did we get one? Or have they taken his phone away to protect their donors' investments?

Read the title of your thread back to yourself again. IF she said that to the president, and I have no reason to believe she didn't say it, it is she who had the meltdown. You don't say something like that to the POTUS... I don't care who she thinks she is.

"I hate ISIS more than you do?" Wow, kindergarten comes to the whitehouse. Pelosi didn't melt down, she slapped down the child tried to confront her with his own tantrum.

Respect the "President? I can't stop laughing. I respect the office, not the man - Trix. Trump has brought nothing but disrespect to the office. He defiles it. He needs to be called-out for what he is, and removed. I support Pelosi 100% here.

"I hate ISIS more than you do?" Wow, kindergarten comes to the whitehouse. Pelosi didn't melt down, she slapped down the child tried to confront her with his own tantrum.
Exactly. Pelosi has the power. If he wants to stop Congress from acting, he needs to go through her.

But it looks like her resolution worked, or at least Trump is giving the impression he backed down in supporting Erdogan. Pence is now announcing he & Erdogan have come to a cease fire agreement. Too little too late, but it looks like Trump got the message from Congress loud & clear.

Trump absolutely hates it when someone smacks Putin's ass. It pinches Trump's nose. :shock:
I was primarily speaking to Trump not liking the public associating him with kissing Putin's ass.

I hate ISIS more than you do. What a moron.

Of course they walked out, they are dealing with a child.

Right because "all roads with you lead to Putin" is such a mature comment. Pelosi started it, then ran out whining because Trump fought back. Pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom