• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Major Announcement on Saturday

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Could be time for something big. Saturday does seem like an odd time.

SOTU maybe...I am thinking that he might turn it into a Rally...a Really Big Rally....A Rally For America.

Link or something
Or is it a crystal ball thing on your part?

i hope that he declares January 32nd national kompromat day.

If he REALLY cared about America, it would be his resignation.

Link or something
Or is it a crystal ball thing on your part?

President Donald Trump said he will make a "major" announcement on Saturday about the border and ongoing government shutdown.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I will be making a major announcement concerning the Humanitarian Crisis on our Southern Border, and the Shutdown, tomorrow afternoon at 3 P.M., live from the @WhiteHouse.

The president did not provide any further details on what he would be discussing on what is set to be the 28th day of the partial government shutdown.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/18/tru...nt-on-saturday-about-border-and-shutdown.html

It will be nothing more than a pecker pull. Another, "Hey, look at me" moment for El Presidente Loco. Meanwhile the nation is in a hand basket to hell.

Who moved my thread in the Latin America thread?

Back
Top Bottom