• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's legal problems: Fox News has 'laryngitis'

Airyaman

New Druid
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Almost every media outlet is covering the various legal issues besetting TFG, from Mazars dropping him to his ongoing legal issues in NY involving his apparently fraudulent business practices.

So why is Fox News so quiet on these issues? Nothing on their front page about the stories, yet they seem to want to create stories about Hillary Clinton and 2016.

(I know why, I'm just curious how others can rail on about other media outlets not carrying the non-story about Durham's latest filing while ignoring that Fox News is not covering the Trump stories. These are real stories, not conspiracies, yet Fox News appears to have "laryngitis" when it comes to them. Likely Newsmax and other RW sites as well, but who really cares about the lesser Fox News wannabes)

Almost every media outlet is covering the various legal issues besetting TFG, from Mazars dropping him to his ongoing legal issues in NY involving his apparently fraudulent business practices.

So why is Fox News so quiet on these issues? Nothing on their front page about the stories, yet they seem to want to create stories about Hillary Clinton and 2016.

(I know why, I'm just curious how others can rail on about other media outlets not carrying the non-story about Durham's latest filing while ignoring that Fox News is not covering the Trump stories. These are real stories, not conspiracies, yet Fox News appears to have "laryngitis" when it comes to them. Likely Newsmax and other RW sites as well, but who really cares about the lesser Fox News wannabes)

‘Yeah, but that’s different………;)

Well they are still working on the spin.

We will soon have the right wing talking points.

Right wing propaganda is very effective

I would not expect any response to your question from those who identify themselves as "conservative" on DP. Their Clinton derangement eclipses all clarity and reasoning in their thoughts.

1645185305403.png

Fox not only controls the conservative narrative they create it. Their model seems to be keeping their base angry, frightened and in a continual state of angst. That's how they control them, by convincing them the liberals want to control them. Oh, the irony.....

Back
Top Bottom