• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Latest Racist Tropes

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Looks like he is setting down the dog whistle.

Trump pitches fair housing repeal to 'suburban housewife' with racist tropes

“The 'suburban housewife' will be voting for me. They want safety & are thrilled that I ended the long running program where low income housing would invade their neighborhood. Biden would reinstall it, in a bigger form, with Corey Booker in charge!” Trump tweeted, also tagging the accounts of the Fox News show “Fox & Friends” and Fox Business Network anchor Maria Bartiromo.

"Corey Booker"?

corybooker.jpeg

WTF?

...while HUD said the decision was meant to protect the autonomy of local governments to stamp out racial discrimination, Trump has pitched it as a way to keep low-income Americans out of wealthy neighborhoods where he baselessly claims they would commit crimes.

That's pretty bad.

Last edited:
Trumps racism is on display for the nation to see....... and the racist deplorables who have come out from under their rocks cream their jeans.

It's disgusting...more so when the supposed "moral majority" is riding that train to the tune of 80% support.

:roll:

Suburban "housewives (yuck)" are mostly educated women who are not fooled by Trump's ugly rhetoric.

Trump is losing huge among suburban women.

It's like 80% of them oppose him.

That's why he's tweeting to them, hoping that his racist rant will sway suburban women to his side.

Whoever is in the bathroom with him waiting to help him pull back on his adult diaper needs to proofread his Tweets. "Corey".

All of my suburban housewife friends aren't voting for him. They're voting for Biden - even the ones who were stupid enough to vote for him in 2016.

The only people I know who intend to vote for the Orange Moron are white males, aged 40-70. And, even among that age group, there are a good number who said, "Not this time."

According to the polls, Trump lost the suburban female white vote after George Floyd, when his racism was on full display.

Looks like he is setting down the dog whistle.

Trump pitches fair housing repeal to 'suburban housewife' with racist tropes

"Corey Booker"?

WTF?

That's pretty bad.

What "racist tropes"?

Talking about low income people? Is that racist? What race is low income people?

Never mind, calamity, you don't need to answer that. Low income people are ALL races.

So...to advance this "racist" nonsense, you need to be saying that Trump is racist against EVERY race...even whites. Is that what you are saying?

What "racist tropes"?

Talking about low income people? Is that racist? What race is low income people?

Never mind, calamity, you don't need to answer that. Low income people are ALL races.

So...to advance this "racist" nonsense, you need to be saying that Trump is racist against EVERY race...even whites. Is that what you are saying?

I. See. Nah--THING!

According to the polls, Trump lost the suburban female white vote after George Floyd, when his racism was on full display.

That tweet from today, acting like they are from the 1950's tending to home and husband and are terrified of any integration is not going to do any favors either.

That tweet from today, acting like they are from the 1950's tending to home and husband and are terrified of any integration is not going to do any favors either.

Here are my three takeaways from the tweet.

1. The obvious: Racist as ****.
2. The insulting: "Housewives"? (is that even a thing anymore?)
3. The Big Reveal: GOP policy is to keep Blacks and other Poor Minorities trapped in bad neighborhoods.

What "racist tropes"?

Give us a break.

Trump says: "suburban housewives thrilled I ended the program where low income housing would invade their neighborhood."

Translation: "black people coming for your suburban momma."

To be fair, unlike what he said about immigrants, he didn't say suburban neighborhoods would be "invested."

Give us a break.

Trump says: "suburban housewives thrilled I ended the program where low income housing would invade their neighborhood."

Translation: "black people coming for your suburban momma."

To be fair, unlike what he said about immigrants, he didn't say suburban neighborhoods would be "invested."

Right.

So you think "low income" = "black".

Now THAT'S a racist trope if I've ever heard one.

There you go...projecting your own racism onto Trump. Typical lib.

Right.

Give me a break. 1- Trump's comments were the same dog whistle we've been hearing for years. 2- there are other examples in Donald's background, e.g., his spreading info that said that 80% of white homicide victims were killed by blacks, his saying that illegals "infest" our country, and his past history with the Central Park Five and housing discrimination. (And yes, a disproportionate number of black people are poor compared to whites.)

Donald creates enemies for us to fear, most often people with darker skin than his, tho his color is hard to tell. Surprised you didn't notice. It started long before he came down the escalator to launch his campaign by telling up to be afraid of Mexican rapists.

If almost like Trump is seeing how far he can go until what's left of the Republican Party just says enough, this guy is destroying our party for the next generation or 2. There's no way any minority person will vote GOP for quite awhile..

Moderate Republicans got to see that. It's too late to save the GOP now, but if this keeps up the GOP is doomed for the next 15-25 years.

Or maybe the Republican Party has become so racist, and Trump is so mentally damaged that he, or the GOP just don't care anymore..

Take your pick.. Either isn't good news for the immediate future of the GOP...

Everyone has heard of petitions to keep section 8 housing from being built near where they live. This has been going on forever. The key phrase however is "being built". Most suburbs are built up. There's no space to build such a complex unless they buy up a few homes beside you and bulldoze them. That would be extremely cost prohibitive.

So, fear not suburbanites. It's just trump setting up and knocking down straw men.

Caravans of black people now, is it?

This guy is simply vile.

Right.

flail flail flail, lie lie lie. But you're only saying what you have to.

You know perfectly well that his supporters hear "low income" they think black people. But just in case some are too dense to hear his dog whistle, he made sure to claim Corey Booker would be in charge. No doubt you are instructed to call that another magical coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom