• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Latest Racist Tropes

flail flail flail, lie lie lie. But you're only saying what you have to.

You know perfectly well that his supporters hear "low income" they think black people. But just in case some are too dense to hear his dog whistle, he made sure to claim Corey Booker would be in charge. No doubt you are instructed to call that another magical coincidence.

Do you hear "black people" when I say I'm low income?

There ARE people of color who agree with President Trump on many issues.

Some people who go around labeling other people as "racists" would quickly change their mind if they (or a loved one) had a negative experience.

They remind me of that fairly well-know actor who was the proverbial liberal. But when a friend was raped, he exploded with a comment that he quickly apologized for.

It is so easy to proclaim oneself to be color blind and others as dastardly "racists" -- until one comes face to face with brutal reality.

"Race" has always been the elephant in the room. It is better, IMHO, if we continue to ignore it.

There ARE people of color who agree with President Trump on many issues.

Some people who go around labeling other people as "racists" would quickly change their mind if they (or a loved one) had a negative experience.

They remind me of that fairly well-know actor who was the proverbial liberal. But when a friend was raped, he exploded with a comment that he quickly apologized for.

It is so easy to proclaim oneself to be color blind and others as dastardly "racists" -- until one comes face to face with brutal reality.

"Race" has always been the elephant in the room. It is better, IMHO, if we continue to ignore it.

The rapists almost always knows the victim and are rarely of a different race.

8_Out_of_10_Rapes_2.jpg

The perp is almost always male, probably over 30, likely to be white and has criminal history.

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

Back
Top Bottom