• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's latest idiocy

Winston

Give me convenience or give me death
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
1664630412360.png

No less of a lunatic since 2015 when he entered the public eye. I am flabbergasted he fooled any amount of voters with displays like this. What a trainwreck of a post.

"DEATH WISH "

"and he knows I am strongly opposed to them"

He lost and then blabbered about fraud so much that he lost the Senate, and he blames McConnell.

But hey, Mitch had his chance at the second impeachment when he told the party to ignore the true merits of the case.

View attachment 67415869

No less of a lunatic since 2015 when he entered the public eye. I am flabbergasted he fooled any amount of voters with displays like this. What a trainwreck of a post.
He was a lunatic long before '15, now he's a petulant crybaby since he had a failed twice impeached term and lost the election to Joe Biden. The puke is a spiteful, perpetual victim and his trump cult is ignorant, immature, gullible and easily led by the nose. They like corrupt racists who assault women.....it's who they are.

1664633735841.jpeg

When he posts things like this, it's dangerous.
It just shows over and over again what a little scared man he is. The walls are closing in and he's lashing out in every direction possible. He's worthless criminal shitbag.

What baffles me is after he's insulted McConnell and his wife, they both stay silent. It's like these republicans are under a spell or something. When will they grow a spine?

This is the former President’s raison d'être.

The little bit of racism at the end is very Trumpy.
I will be praying for a DOJ surprise after the mid-terms are done. I encourage everyone to join me in prayer. America desperately needs to rid itself of Trump and Trumpism.

Hope not. But it's possible.

It reaches a point where one has to wonder. Are these kinds of public statements a calculated political move to energize his base? Or is Trump really so narcissistic and self consumed that he really believes the world revolves around him such that all actions reflect on The Donald?

The predictable partisan answer will be "both" but am not as convinced as maybe in the past. This guy has always been a bit of a psychopath....but after losing the presidential power he recently had he may have evolved to a genuine nutter.

You know it's actually Trump posting when there are misspellings -- "advise" instead of "advice."

I guess he was always a shoo-in for the uneducated idiot vote.

Hope not. But it's possible.

It reaches a point where one has to wonder. Are these kinds of public statements a calculated political move to energize his base? Or is Trump really so narcissistic and self consumed that he really believes the world revolves around him such that all actions reflect on The Donald?

The predictable partisan answer will be "both" but am not as convinced as maybe in the past. This guy has always been a bit of a psychopath....but after losing the presidential power he recently had he may have evolved to a genuine nutter.

He's a malignantly narcissistic sociopath with the emotional maturity of a two year old and the vocabulary of a fourth grader, IMO.

View attachment 67415869

He is a very sick man who needs to not be heard or seen for the rest of his miserable life.

Trump dangerous? Duh huh. Remember when Trump went after Cruz's wife? Now Cruz is scared to death of him. Trump is a more dangerous threat to Democracy than Putin. He proves consistently that he's a spineless puke who would know a moral if his life depended on it.

Back
Top Bottom