• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Hitler Act

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
In bizarre speech at National Archives, Trump warns of left-wing ‘segregation’ and pushes ‘patriotic education’

This is beyond weird. It's downright creepy.

Using the National Archives Museum that houses the country’s founding documents as a venue, the president delivered what amounted to a campaign speech on Constitution Day that railed against “critical race theory” and declared in a message to his conservative base: “We will never submit to tyranny.” He openly ignored the United States’ complex history of slavery and appeared to appeal to parts of his base that deal in widely dismissed conspiracy theories.

The president signed an order setting up a new commission to push this so-far undefined “patriotic education.”

..and, the act seems to be working.

Mr Trump is gaining ground on Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, slicing his leads in battleground states in half since late-July. That coincides with his turn to a re-election message largely based on a description of himself as fighting black protesters as the “law-and-order president.”

Nazis are gonna nazi.

Normally it takes a few posts before Godwins Law kicks in, first time I have seen the OP start with it.

Tell that to Mr "Patriotic Education."

It's pretty obvious that "patriotic education" is a Hitler Youth thing.

It's not as bad as that racist training nonsense left over from the Obama administration.

Wasn't it called "civics" when we were taught it?

You obviously don't read many Calamity-started threads.

You are partly correct, normally just reading the title tells you all you need to know about his posts. Just thought this one needed a little poking at, didn't want him to feel neglected. :lol:

Normally it takes a few posts before Godwins Law kicks in, first time I have seen the OP start with it.

Calamity calls everyone he doesn't like a Nazi.

This one is especially masterful, as he uses Nazi propaganda tactics to accuse someone of being a Nazi.

In bizarre speech at National Archives, Trump warns of left-wing ‘segregation’ and pushes ‘patriotic education’

This is beyond weird. It's downright creepy.

Nazis are gonna nazi.

In austere, starkly divisive remarks, President Trump on Thursday said he would create a commission to promote "patriotic education" and announced the creation of a grant to develop a "pro-American curriculum." The move is largely political — a reaction to a growing push by some academics for schools to teach an American history that better acknowledges slavery and systemic racism.

Patriotic Education: Trump Says He Will Start New Commission : NPR

I can’t believe this is happening in America. The president wants to scrub history, because facts are not patriotic enough.

This is exactly why white supremacists support Trump. They think teaching the history of slavery promotes white guilt and white shame, and gives non whites the power of the race card. They compare people wanting confederate statues removed to Isis, and turn around and act like straight up fascists.

I hope Trump does not have the power to change education standards without Congress. This is so messed up.

Tell that to Mr "Patriotic Education."

It's pretty obvious that "patriotic education" is a Hitler Youth thing.

He recently attacked racial diversity training too. I guess he is trying to fight for white voters now

You are partly correct, normally just reading the title tells you all you need to know about his posts. Just thought this one needed a little poking at, didn't want him to feel neglected. :lol:

When he starts a thread on anything related to immigration, you can guarantee he'll toss the word "Nazi" or some other race-baiting crap out before or after the article he posts.

He recently attacked racial diversity training too. I guess he is trying to fight for white voters now

Why do we need to pay some yo-yo who knows how much money to shovel white guilt?

In austere, starkly divisive remarks, President Trump on Thursday said he would create a commission to promote "patriotic education" and announced the creation of a grant to develop a "pro-American curriculum." The move is largely political — a reaction to a growing push by some academics for schools to teach an American history that better acknowledges slavery and systemic racism.

I can’t believe this is happening in America. The president wants to scrub history, because facts are not patriotic enough.

This is exactly why white supremacists support Trump. They think teaching the history of slavery promotes white guilt and white shame, and gives non whites the power of the race card. They compare people wanting confederate statues removed to Isis, and turn around and act like straight up fascists.

I hope Trump does not have the power to change education standards without Congress. This is so messed up.

Who is against teaching about slavery? How could one not?
One can, of course, object to the notion of "systemic racism" or "white privilege."

Who is against teaching about slavery? How could one not?
One can, of course, object to the notion of "systemic racism" or "white privilege."

Trump is against the teaching of slavery

Have you seen the curriculum or any guidelines yet?

I do not know if I can keep up with all the posts that will prove you correct. But, here are a few:

It's not as bad as that racist training nonsense left over from the Obama administration.

Wasn't it called "civics" when we were taught it?

Calamity calls everyone he doesn't like a Nazi.
This one is especially masterful, as he uses Nazi propaganda tactics to accuse someone of being a Nazi.

Why do we need to pay some yo-yo who knows how much money to shovel white guilt?

I do not know if I can keep up with all the posts that will prove you correct. But, here are a few:

deplorable comments

this country, just as Putin orchestrated, is falling from within

Well, I don't really believe what Trump is doing is either weird or creepy, that is, when you actually analyze what's found a home under Critical Race Theory (CRT) that Trump's opposing.

Indeed, Trump's voiced concerns are concerns shared by a lot of us, a large majority, I would venture.

"White privilege", "White guilt", and "White fragility", to name three, are interrelated theoretical constructs all born out of CRT. These constructs basically say that all White people, due solely to the color of their skin, are: 1) privileged over all other races, 2) all White people know they're privileged, consciously to some degree, at a level that could be at least partially unconscious, and experience guilt about their privilege and how the lack of same privilege experienced by other races has caused those races inequities, and 3) that all White people experience a fragility about their privilege being the founding aspect of their racism which all White people have, racism in their worldview, positions, or advantages, and their fragility makes them defensive about it.

However, there are three very glaring problems today associated with these three interrelated theoretical constructs: 1) they're all blatantly false, 2) these false constructs are being attempted to be brainwashed into the psyches of White people, codependently forced into them in the form of innocent-appearing "inclusion and diversity training" workshops at universities, other institutions, corporations, and even departments of government, and 3) if a White person openly refuses to accept this, in essence, indoctrination, then they are likely to get falsely accused by leftist mobs of being a racist and then "cancel cultured", leftist mob-harassed and fired from their position, experiencing great difficulty in getting rehired.

The fact that these constructs of CRT are all about "what White people all are", "how White people all think", and "how White people all behave", is not only hugely prejudiced, it's all pretty much anti-White racist as well, obviously.

Trump is saying that this form of racism being pushed on us both blatantly and seductively is trying to re-write American history, such as in the CRT-related "1619 Project" that would attempt to rewrite American history with its false narrative and conclude that thus people of color should be allowed segregationist privileges in compensation that other races (specifically Whites) cannot partake of .. and thus it's appropriate that Trump would present his opposition to such segregation and all things CRT at the National Archives where our accurate history documents are stored.

Well, his presentation is working because it falls on very receptive ears, and understandably so.

White people .. well, the large majority of White people, those who don't suffer from situational predisposed codependence and those who don't opportunistically hope to hop a ride on the left wing power train by feigning acceptance .. they don't want to be brainwashed and indoctrinated, and if they don't take this beastly mark they don't want to be "cancel-cultured" and blackballed from work and unable to earn a living.

I mean when you look at it all accurately, the opposition to these three false constructs of CRT are obvious and understandable.

If those who think there's racial inequities to resolve really want to make cooperative progress in ending them, they would do well to drop the CRT false doctrine blaming and find a different approach .. that most would then find worth listening to.

Back
Top Bottom