• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Hidden Advantage: He's Crazy

No, I'm sure a real life Reagan living now would adjust to the times. The point is that a Reagan with the same views and attitudes that he had back then would not be well received today. And, in fact, he got a lot of flack from Republican establishment types back then, too.

One of the things Reagan would be supported for now would be his approach to illegal immigration. He was very aggressive about finding and deporting illegals. People of color could expect to be stopped and asked for their documents several times a year. People were offered cash rewards for ratting out illegals.

and yet he signed amnesty into law.
Reagan would be considered a RINO by today's standards.

"I'm going to state something out of context and accusatory make a judgement statement hoping no one challenges my UTTER BULL****."

Reagan Would Not Repeat Amnesty Mistake | Human Events

Context bomb just bitch slapped you.

The opinion piece stating that Reagan would not repeat the mistake of signing amnesty into law, is that the statement you just described?

My statement was not out of context, but was a direct response to lowdown's post.
Your statement was not out of context either, but simply injected yet another opinion.

So, when are you going to state something out of context and accusatory make a judgement statement hoping no one challenges your UTTER BULL****?

Back
Top Bottom