• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's health care reform plan is coming last month

Greenbeard

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Exciting! You'll want to set your clocks backwards for this one. Perhaps there's some sort of marketing tie-in with Christopher Nolan's Tenet.

But Trump's yesterday-plan is all the more important since Trump is still in court trying to bring back pre-existing conditions, with no apparent idea what happens next.

Speaking at a White House briefing on Aug. 3, President Trump concluded by again promising a health care plan was on its way “before the end of the month.”

The month ended on Monday.
That announcement came two weeks after Trump told Fox News’ Chris Wallace in an interview that he’d be “signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan.”
“We have a plan that I think is going to be fantastic. It’s going to be released fairly soon,” Trump said after a February 2017 meeting with health insurers. “I think it’s going to be something special. … I think you’re going to like what you hear.”

Americans did not like what they heard. A May 2017 Quinnipiac poll found support for the American Health Care Act (AHCA), the Republicans’ proposed Obamacare replacement, at just 21 percent. A July 2017 study by an MIT professor found that the AHCA was the least popular legislation in three decades.

Maybe he'll dust off his last garbage plan to take health care away from people.

Meanwhile, Biden's had a plan for quite some time to build on the Affordable Care Act to make coverage more affordable and more widely available.

Biden's health care plan

Exciting! You'll want to set your clocks backwards for this one. Perhaps there's some sort of marketing tie-in with Christopher Nolan's Tenet.

But Trump's yesterday-plan is all the more important since Trump is still in court trying to bring back pre-existing conditions, with no apparent idea what happens next.

Maybe he'll dust off his last garbage plan to take health care away from people.

Meanwhile, Biden's had a plan for quite some time to build on the Affordable Care Act to make coverage more affordable and more widely available.

Biden's health care plan

I know I can hardly wait for last month to finally get here.

:lamo

So much time travel under this admin. We need to time travel to Biden's future to experience today's chaos and anarchy.

Last edited:
More proof Donald Trump is mentally incompetent to hold a leadership job.

I have a new version of health care for the nation. It looks almost exactly like what Obama got passed, but with some of the stuff that he couldn't get through. All Donald has to do is call me and I'll fill him in on the details.

Biden's health care plan

Give him a break 'Nobody knew health care could be so complicated' - Trump

Well..Smarty Pants, a few of us "Insiders" already got his plan. It's rather strange. I wish the Doctor would quit screaming: "IT'S ALIVE!"
Alive.jpg

Give him a break.

Every educated voter should know after the economy, health care is the most complicated political issue to tackle. Donald Trump knows it too. It is another obvious lie.

his health care program would be ****, so i'm glad that he hasn't pushed it.

Biden's health care plan

If a lot of people believe Trump will have a health care plan, then we have a lot of dumb people.

If a lot of people believe Trump will have a health care plan, then we have a lot of dumb people.

That we elected Trump to the presidency demonstrates that we have a lot of dumb people.

That we elected Trump to the presidency demonstrates that we have a lot of dumb people.

I will correct myself. We do not have dumb people. We have ignorant people. There is a difference.

I will correct myself. We do not have dumb people. We have ignorant people. There is a difference.

Yes, that's true.
But, when ignorance becomes willful, then the difference becomes academic.

Back
Top Bottom