• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Hair Loses to Wind [W:70]

Re: Trump's Hair Loses to Wind

Ah, the important issues.

It is important that he is both vain and oblivious to the totality of his personal and character flaws. That points to a very dumb and insecure individual, two qualities that should be kept far from the nuclear football.

We should go back to talking about the president's choices of condiments for a burger.

I’m guessing there was some discussion about that during the Obama admin?

He's 71 years old, and in pretty good health and seemingly has a lot of energy. Why is he so ridiculous that he does that with his hair, and tans with those silly googles on. You're 71, Embrace it. Grow up and be a 71 year old man.

Trump must wake up every day and cry that he's old.

Yes, just like Obama’s tan suit. Silly crap isn’t it?

It's only silly when Democrats do it. When Republicans do it, it's a matter of earth shaking importance. Strange that they don't remember mustard gate though.

I’m guessing there was some discussion about that during the Obama admin?

Spicy mustard. Fancy, elitist topping for a burger.

Literally. Obama is out of touch with the common man because he asked for spicy mustard a burger joint.

This is why he wins.

There is plenty of bad policy to criticize him on.

Left attacks his hair and throws tantrums about tweets.

This is why he wins.

Shhh....we really don't wan them to stop;)

Seriously dude? This one is the winner of the most trivial thread started to bash Trump.

OMG!!! Has Rachel Maddow tweeted about this yet? She's found Trump's taxe...oh wait...she's found his bald spot! Tune in and hang in there until the C block for the big reveal!

This is why he wins.

He wins because he has full support of the racists, bigots and unintelligent. And some other fine people.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He wins because he has full support of the racists, bigots and unintelligent. And some other fine people.

What has 2 thumbs and doesn't even hear this blah blah blah any longer?
Every Trump supporter!

Get a new schtick, haters.

Look, I'm no Trump supporter but this is getting ridiculous...

This is why he wins.

There's a difference between attacking and having fun. Some of us have a sense of humor. I laughed at Obama ear jokes.

He wins because the opposition is fractured.

A minority can win when the majority can't agree on what is up and what's down.

See: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders

See: The candidates being built for 2020

Trump being president is more a statement on the DNC than the RNC.

You have to have a better argument other than those people are bigots and racists.

That isn't playing well in middle America.

Remember, he doesn't need the east Eastwest coast. He took the electoral because he won fly over country.

He can lose California, Oregon and Washington by 100% in 2020, doesn't matter if Utah to the Carolina's still vote for Trump.

Stick to policy. Take the high road. He will win in the dirt every time. Stick to data. Stick to reason.

He wins because the opposition is fractured.

A minority can win when the majority can't agree on what is up and what's down.

See: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders

See: The candidates being built for 2020

Trump being president is more a statement on the DNC than the RNC.

You have to have a better argument other than those people are bigots and racists.

That isn't playing well in middle America.

Remember, he doesn't need the east Eastwest coast. He took the electoral because he won fly over country.

He can lose California, Oregon and Washington by 100% in 2020, doesn't matter if Utah to the Carolina's still vote for Trump.

Stick to policy. Take the high road. He will win in the dirt every time. Stick to data. Stick to reason.

TDS - the struggle is real.

Did it hurt?
When they surgically removed your sense of humour, I mean.
That was funny, if it was Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Theresa and Santa Claus. 'Course, it got just a bit funnier when he turned in the doorway.

Back
Top Bottom