• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Georgia Rally Sees 'Smallest Crowd' in State Since 2016

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Trump's Georgia Rally Sees 'Smallest Crowd' in State Since 2016: Reporters​

Former President Donald Trump's Georgia rally on Saturday failed to draw the number of supporters he has been accustomed to in the southern state, according to multiple journalists covering the event.
Trump held the event in support of several of Georgia's Republican primary candidates in Commerce, Georgia, which is about an hour drive northeast of Atlanta. While the former president has regularly seen tens of thousands attend his events in the state, as well as other states across the country, journalists assessed that the crowd size was underwhelming this weekend.
"I've covered more than two dozen Trump rallies around the nation. This is the smallest crowd I've seen at a rally of his in Georgia since he won the 2016 election—significantly smaller than the crowd in Perry in September," Greg Bluestein, a political reporter at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution tweeted.

snip

Trump used to really care about crowd size. Do you think this is a representation of the general mood towards Trump or just a bad day?

Former President Donald Trump's Georgia rally on Saturday failed to draw the number of supporters he has been accustomed to in the southern state, according to multiple journalists covering the event.
Trump held the event in support of several of Georgia's Republican primary candidates in Commerce, Georgia, which is about an hour drive northeast of Atlanta. While the former president has regularly seen tens of thousands attend his events in the state, as well as other states across the country, journalists assessed that the crowd size was underwhelming this weekend.
"I've covered more than two dozen Trump rallies around the nation. This is the smallest crowd I've seen at a rally of his in Georgia since he won the 2016 election—significantly smaller than the crowd in Perry in September," Greg Bluestein, a political reporter at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution tweeted.

snip

Trump used to really care about crowd size. Do you think this is a representation of the general mood towards Trump or just a bad day?

Hopefully the number of idiots who support that piece of shit is dropping by the day.

snip

Smallest crowd?

Main Stream Media hoax, obviously!

LIES LIES LIES

snip

A rally in a non-Presidential election year is meaningless. If this was 2024 and Trump was running vs. Biden he would draw bigger crowds. End of story.

A rally in a non-Presidential election year is meaningless. If this was 2024 and Trump was running vs. Biden he would draw bigger crowds. End of story.
Okay, I can see this being plausible.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It is an Election year and Trump is the head of the Republican Party and Trump was in Georgia campaigning for Republicans but fizzled on drawing any crowd to speak of and or keeping them for the whole event.

That is the rest of the story!

snip

1648586757892.png

Surprising considering he had the US Senate candidate from Georgia, Hershel Walker, talking about how he doubts evolution and announced how we had to get rid of CTR in public schools.
CTR?

"Small" got us in this Trump mess to begin with.

Lol, trump is becoming more and more not relevant. The more he talks, the more he hurts the gop.

snip

Midterm elections are usually less well attended than presidential election years. I wouldn't read too much into it.

snip

Crooked donnietrump has shot his wad IMO.
I was thinking it would be a fad, and I believe it is/was.

Back
Top Bottom