• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's former VP choice endorses Clinton.

I guess this ruins her chances of being Trump current VP choice.

Oprah Winfrey Endorses Hillary Clinton for President - ABC News
The media mogul signaled her endorsement of presumptive Democratic party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in an interview that aired today on “Good Morning America.”

Color me shocked. Oprah endorsed the Democrat.

Now how many of her idiotic devotees are going to vote for Hillary because Oprah sanctioned her. Not that the alternative (Trump) is any better.

Is Oprah still relevant? I was under the impression that she is mostly retired and writing a cookbook.

Now how many of her idiotic devotees are going to vote for Hillary because Oprah sanctioned her. Not that the alternative (Trump) is any better.

I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of Oprah's followers will vote for $Hillary simply because of her endorsement.

The important thing being that the most powerful position in the history of the human race is now driven by reality TV stars. FML.

Back
Top Bottom