• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's foreign policy incompetence

Simpleχity;1066111117 said:
At their convention, Republicans will overlook Trump’s foreign policy incompetence

Incompetence is a generous descriptive. Trump has yet to dazzle us with the nuts and bolts on any of his grandiose scheme's/policies.

Trump is a sociopath. He lies constantly. He cannot apologize even when proven wrong. He lacks empathy. He thinks he capable of doing anything including running the country with very little help. He thinks he is the most important person in the world.

Simpleχity;1066111117 said:
At their convention, Republicans will overlook Trump’s foreign policy incompetence

Incompetence is a generous descriptive. Trump has yet to dazzle us with the nuts and bolts on any of his grandiose scheme's/policies.

The process, according to two advisers I spoke with, is this: Trump’s foreign policy aides wait for him to say something in public about an international issue and then craft a policy around whatever he said. The details of how Trump utterances fit into his overall international vision are worked out after the fact.

I don't even know what to say to that except doG help us all if he wins.

Look, being an aide from Trump has to be one of the worst jobs in the world no matter what the pay is. A daily struggle to reconcile totally conflicting statements by Trump and to put a charitable spin on his daily slanders and lack of knowledge. Ivanka Trump did not help him when she said......"He says what he means, he means what he says". With practically his next breath, he makes a liar of his own daughter with statements such as 'even tho I said that, I do not mean that'.......it is all a pathetic joke and an embarrassment to anyone wishing to speak of the integrity of America.

Back
Top Bottom