• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's Finger on the Nuclear Trigger

Should Narcissist Donald Trump have control of Thousands of Lethal Nuclear Weapons?

• Total voters

KenWatson

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Narcissist Donald Trump has indicated numerous times his willingness to use nuclear weapons if provoked. The only backup this country has to avert a nuclear holocaust, if Trump were to order a nuclear missile launch, is a questionable missile defense system that would shoot down a nuclear warhead before it reached its target. But what if he ordered twenty or one hundred missiles launched? Should Donald Trump be trusted to control thousands of Lethal Nuclear Weapons? Yes or No?

send this **** downstairs

Will Hillary drop an atomic bomb on Bosnia for what they did to her?

He has proven to be a crafty and successful businessman. I would rather him than a careless and negligent person hallucinating about people shooting at her.

He has proven to be a crafty and successful businessman. I would rather him than a careless and negligent person hallucinating about people shooting at her.

Yeah, better him than Hillary any day.

Narcissist Donald Trump has indicated numerous times his willingness to use nuclear weapons if provoked. The only backup this country has to avert a nuclear holocaust, if Trump were to order a nuclear missile launch, is a questionable missile defense system that would shoot down a nuclear warhead before it reached its target. But what if he ordered twenty or one hundred missiles launched? Should Donald Trump be trusted to control thousands of Lethal Nuclear Weapons? Yes or No?

Please back up your claim that Trump has indicated numerous time that merely provoking us would cause him to order a nuclear strike.

My answer is yes, I trust him. The man isn't a psychopath.

I trust him more to keep us free than I would any Democrat.

I don't know. Why don't you start a poll with that question?

I'll stick around here thanks.

the question is one of trust. polls show Hillary is the least trusted candidate ever thrust upon this country. so your poll is silly partisan hackery

Please back up your claim that Trump has indicated numerous time that merely provoking us would cause him to order a nuclear strike.

My answer is yes, I trust him. The man isn't a psychopath.

I trust him more to keep us free than I would any Democrat.

Wow! I always thought you were reasonable, I see I was wrong.

And I always thought you were less partisan.

Anyone who doesn't see the danger Trump brings to the U.S.A. is either incredibly stupid or willfully ignorant!

Anyone who doesn't see the danger Trump brings to the U.S.A. is either incredibly stupid or willfully ignorant!

Apparently you are intolerant as well. Your name calling is noted. I am very surprised.

Apparently you are intolerant as well. Your name calling is noted. I am very surprised.

I don't mean this as name-calling. Anyone who cannot see the importance of this election is out of touch!

I don't mean this as name-calling. Anyone who cannot see the importance of this election is out of touch!

Every election is important. Christ, there's a group of people at the RNC who hope to sabotage his nomination. Every single American should be incensed at even the suggestion that this group of unnecessary fools would attempt to disenfranchise the American people who voted for him.

If that happens, our Republic is in grave danger.

Every election is important. Christ, there's a group of people at the RNC who hope to sabotage his nomination. Every single American should be incensed at even the suggestion that this group of unnecessary fools would attempt to disenfranchise the American people who voted for him.

If that happens, our Republic is in grave danger.

I apologize if what I said was insulting to you, that wasn't my intent.

I apologize if what I said was insulting to you, that wasn't my intent.

Thank you, Tex. I appreciate that. I occasionally have to make nice myself. Thank you, my friend.

It boggles my mind that anyone would question Trump's potential handling of classified documents, yet after years of investigation the investigator of this very subject but concerning the other candidate said her handling of classified documents was grossly negligent, the same people do not question her ability.

Comey stated that Hillary had committed gross negligence in handling classified documents. Said she should have known better. Said there was no way to tell if state secrets were compromised. Then concocted an intent clause that is not there to stop short of recommending indictment. We know she thumbed her nose at her own rules. We've no reason to believe she wouldn't do it again.

How can anyone make the comparison?

It boggles my mind that anyone would question Trump's potential handling of classified documents, yet after years of investigation the investigator of this very subject but concerning the other candidate said her handling of classified documents was grossly negligent, the same people do not question her ability.

Comey stated that Hillary had committed gross negligence in handling classified documents. Said she should have known better. Said there was no way to tell if state secrets were compromised. Then concocted an intent clause that is not there to stop short of recommending indictment. We know she thumbed her nose at her own rules. We've no reason to believe she wouldn't do it again.

How can anyone make the comparison?

You hit the nail on the head. The concern is not about Trumps ambitions. It is about the Russians using the codes after they get them from Hillary's inability to secure secret information.

Back
Top Bottom