• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's favorite McDonalds vs. yours

JMR

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Just read that Corey Lewandowski has shared in his new book the POTUS's favorite McDonalds order.

Trump orders 2 Big Macs, 2 Fish Filets sandwiches, and a chocolate shake. You think he is skipping the fries to keep it healthy? Order totals nearly 2500 calories.

I'm wimpy at McDonalds. My order is 6 piece chicken mcnuggets with sweet and sour, small fries and small diet coke. Try not to visit often. Actually prefer Burger King.

I noticed the word "food" comes up exactly nowhere in your OP or title whatsoever... well done.

Just read that Corey Lewandowski has shared in his new book the POTUS's favorite McDonalds order.

Trump orders 2 Big Macs, 2 Fish Filets sandwiches, and a chocolate shake. You think he is skipping the fries to keep it healthy? Order totals nearly 2500 calories.

I'm wimpy at McDonalds. My order is 6 piece chicken mcnuggets with sweet and sour, small fries and small diet coke. Try not to visit often. Actually prefer Burger King.

Nobody could eat that much all by himself. Fake.

I don't touch it these days, but as a kid, I'd get: (1) Super-sized Bic Mac Meal, (2) Extra Big Mac.

Or Wendy's: the spicy/crispy fried chicken sandwich meal + an extra sandwich.

Or, Subway: one foot-long, one 6".

It can be eaten. The size of him confirms it.

I noticed the word "food" comes up exactly nowhere in your OP or title whatsoever... well done.

Hey yes. I guess I don't usually associate McDonalds with sustenance or food. Just a quick drive by diversion.

Do you have a favorite order or are you immune to the national indulgence?

I cannot eat at McDonalds. I have tried. Every time I get sick. Wendys is fine. McDonalds must use the preservative that I am allergic to

I don't touch it these days, but as a kid, I'd get: (1) Super-sized Bic Mac Meal, (2) Extra Big Mac.

Or Wendy's: the spicy/crispy fried chicken sandwich meal + an extra sandwich.

Or, Subway: one foot-long, one 6".

It can be eaten. The size of him confirms it.

I have NEVER super sized a meal. I'm proud of that:lol:

I cannot eat at McDonalds. I have tried. Every time I get sick. Wendys is fine. McDonalds must use the preservative that I am allergic to

Not good getting sick!! Also don't think this is uncommon. It would take an iron belly to handle a presidential order.

A recipe for blocked arteries, hypertension, obesity, and perhaps diabetes. 2,500 calories is more than what an active 72 yr old male should consume in a whole day. Fast food compounds the problem.

They can and they do.

joey-chestnut-hot-dog-eating-contest.jpg

A recipe for blocked arteries, hypertension, obesity, and perhaps diabetes. 2,500 calories is more than what an active 72 yr old male should consume in a whole day. Fast food compounds the problem.

People who eat to much in general eat even more under stress. I can't think of a more stressful job that POTUS.

Michelle's garden looks better day by day, right? Unfortunately no going back.

But this fast food/indulgence and/or addiction that we Americans share is something to think about. If you are addiction free I admire that...please share how you broke free. If not, please share your McDonald's order. It's just for fun.

Never eat anything but breakfast at MickeyD's........and even breakfast rarely.
That Sausage McMuffin with egg is a fat and protein blast---450 calories.
If I get 2 of them, I don't eat again 'til dinner.
Occassionally, because of guilt, I'll order the Egg McMuffin, almost as much protein, but only---ha-ha---300 calories.

I think he skips the fries because they were ruined in the 90's.

Never eat anything but breakfast at MickeyD's........and even breakfast rarely.
That Sausage McMuffin with egg is a fat and protein blast---450 calories.
If I get 2 of them, I don't eat again 'til dinner.
Occassionally, because of guilt, I'll order the Egg McMuffin, almost as much protein, but only---ha-ha---300 calories.

I have never had breakfast at MickeyD's. But I can see how the convenience on the way to work, etc. is the reason many do. Glad they have to publish their nutritional info.

Can’t eat their burgers....

But I do like the occasional breakfast there

Hot cakes.....with my coffee

Or the sausage McMuffin with egg with coffee

My wife likes the sausage McGriddle

Oh, was that the trans fat issue that ruined them? Trying to recall here.

They were ruined because of a lawsuit over them using beef fat to flavor the fries, which led them to just use vegetable oil. They got sued for using beef fat and not disclosing it, and they were what made their fried amazing.

Can’t eat their burgers....

But I do like the occasional breakfast there

Hot cakes.....with my coffee

Or the sausage McMuffin with egg with coffee

My wife likes the sausage McGriddle

Someone once told me....Everything in moderation....Sounds like you agree.

They were ruined because of a lawsuit over them using beef fat to flavor the fries, which led them to just use vegetable oil. They got sued for using beef fat and not disclosing it, and they were what made their fried amazing.

Thanks for the refresher....Yeah beef fat! (Just kidding) Hmmm, come to think of it, McDonald's fries taste like nothing. This thread is well on it's way to kicking my little habit.

Back
Top Bottom