• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's favorability numbers

itstony

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
To all the trumpies who's heads are exploding over the recent spike in his favorability numbers, do you see the problem with the numbers now?

Definition of outlier

a: a statistical observation that is markedly different in value from the others of the sample. Values that are outliers give disproportionate weight to larger over smaller values.

1648395867647.png

These numbers seem to be confirmed by the low attendance at his latest rallies.

Well, it appears the left has nothing to fear from Trump then. Maybe the number of threads dedicated to him will reflect this fact.
I hope not, the people need to be reminded what a miserable, poor excuse of a one term president he was so we don't allow the same error to happen again.

Well, it appears the left has nothing to fear from Trump then. Maybe the number of threads dedicated to him will reflect this fact.
If the GOP can stop acting on his behalf, you'll see a lot less. I'm thinking they'll catch on that pushing Trump loyalty is passe.

I hope not, the people need to be reminded what a miserable, poor excuse of a one term president he was so we don't allow the same error to happen again.
If the GOP can stop acting on his behalf, you'll see a lot less. I'm thinking they'll catch on that pushing Trump loyalty is passe.
Biden is doing a fantastic job of keeping Trump relevant. He had the chance to put him in the rear view but that has not been the case. The war in Ukraine may give him an opportunity to earn some global cred but so far it seems that much of what Trump predicted regarding energy in Europe/Russia is coming to pass.

Biden is doing a fantastic job of keeping Trump relevant. He had the chance to put him in the rear view but that has not been the case. The war in Ukraine may give him an opportunity to earn some global cred but so far it seems that much of what Trump predicted regarding energy in Europe/Russia is coming to pass.
Well of course the former president would be relevant to the current. You're asking the impossible.

Here's a hint, the next election won't be a Biden/Trump rematch. Biden won't be running and Trump will have to run against his own record, not Biden's.

Well of course the former president would be relevant to the current. You're asking the impossible.
Yes, he's relevant because during his term there was relative peace in Europe and Russia wasn't making moves. Biden steps in and...

Yes, he's relevant because during his term there was relative peace in Europe and Russia wasn't making moves. Biden steps in and...
No, he's relevant because he's putting himself out there and hinting about running on Biden's record and his beat down in 2020.

Here's a hint, the next election won't be a Biden/Trump rematch. Biden won't be running and Trump will have to run against his own record, not Biden's.
You could very well be right. But I would wager Trump would be on a ticket before Biden and his record in the area of geopolitics is looking better and better compared to where we are today.

You could very well be right. But I would wager Trump would be on a ticket before Biden and his record in the area of geopolitics is looking better and better compared to where we are today.
Only in the eyes of some and thankfully not the majority.

The Trump PAC is sitting on $124 million and barely spending on anything, well $170,000 on stays at Trump owned hotels, shocker.

You didn't say anything.

to whom?

A society retaining a cultural memory of an evil leader is a good thing.

a ton of the republican base would vote for TFG again if given the chance.

they demand evil and corruption. they ARE the problem.

He probably gets an appearance fee for his rallies.

The PAC has paid for defense fees for the Jan 6 issues etc. The newest and best grift for Donny T.

That depends on the GOP. As long as they treat him as king he is still a clear and present danger.

The PAC has paid for defense fees for the Jan 6 issues etc. The newest and best grift for Donny T.
I think they're still trying to figure out all the laws his inauguration committee broke.

The obsession with the bad orange man continues, haha. As the multiple lies and deceptions told about Trump are exposed more and more, the commies are more and more scared the evil capitalist administrator will make a return appearance in the WH.
Here's the deal, Bolsheviks..... with the extreme examples of incompetence in the American workplace these days, including the multiple faults in the presidency, I think Americans may be willing to disregard a some rough personality traits just to get an actual leader back in the WH.
If it's Trump, so be it. You made your bed of lies, now lie in it.

Edit: No one actually cares about 1/6 or Thomas' wife. Give it up.

Last edited:
I hear it was cold in Georgia yesterday. Georgia doesn't do cold. I'm not too hopeful about that attendance, but it would be great if it meant anything. Of course, the big attendance at Trump's rallies didn't get him elected, either, so there's that.

Back
Top Bottom