• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's evolving views on Harris

Stealers Wheel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Trump has really changed course on Kamala Harris being on the ticket with Biden.

Trump weighed in on Harris' performance as a presidential contender in January 2019, around the kickoff to Democratic presidential primary campaigning season, telling The New York Times at the time that she had "the best opening so far."
"I would say in terms of the opening act, I would say, would be her," he said. "A better crowd -- better crowd, better enthusiasm."

Even as late as July, he had nice things to say about Harris.

Asked in July 2020 whether she would be a good vice presidential pick, Trump told members of the press: "I think she'd be a fine choice, Kamala Harris. She'd be a fine choice."

Then, no sooner than she was picked to be the democrat VP running mate, Trump now changed his tune.

"(S)he was very, very nasty to ... she was probably nastier than even (Sen. Elizabeth Warren) to Joe Biden," Trump said. "She was very disrespectful to Joe Biden. And it's hard to pick somebody that's that disrespectful."

And he has gone after her, perhaps even more than after Biden.

A few days later, he shared a tweet where someone is quoted as saying, "Kamala Harris is really Bernie Sanders with a skirt." He shared another one calling Harris "shameless" and "clearly willing to do anything for power."

"You know what, people don't like her. Nobody likes her. She could never be the first woman president. She could never be. That would be an insult to our country," Trump said.

Unfortunately, it does not appear that Trump's attacks on Harris are making much headway, when he calls her "nasty" even with his base of "suburban housewives."

Women don't like it when bullies call them names, and they don't like it when other women are called names or disparaged on a personal level. Trump might want to reconsider his tactics and strategies regarding Kamala Harris.

It will only get worse.

Trump has really changed course on Kamala Harris being on the ticket with Biden.

Then, no sooner than she was picked to be the democrat VP running mate, Trump now changed his tune.

Unfortunately, it does not appear that Trump's attacks on Harris are making much headway, when he calls her "nasty" even with his base of "suburban housewives."

Women don't like it when bullies call them names, and they don't like it when other women are called names or disparaged on a personal level. Trump might want to reconsider his tactics and strategies regarding Kamala Harris.

It's call "Set them up...and knock them down."

First Trump said fake nice things about her to make the people who control Biden choose her. Then he slaps the whole bunch upside the head for choosing her.

It's call "Set them up...and knock them down."

First Trump said fake nice things about her to make the people who control Biden choose her. Then he slaps the whole bunch upside the head for choosing her.

I'd say it's called make things up that support your agenda, hoping to influence others, rather than speak how you honestly feel. And change your stances from one day to the next, like a ping pong ball .

Similar to how he publicly calls McCain a loser one day, and then denies he'd every say such a thing the next.

Last edited:
When you pick a whore for the VP slot, you have to expect some ugly things to be said.

And if you pick a crook, whore, idiot, for the Pres slot, well...

Then you shouldn't get pissed off when we subject Jo-n-Ho to the same exact scrutiny. Yes?

I appreciate it when democrats remind us of things Trump once tweeted. It is a good reminder that their candidate is so worthless even they cannot find anything about him and his platform to promote. #VoteHowie

Yeah it's really bad how Trump talks about Kamala after the wonderful way she has treated him as President. You gotta be kidding me. Typical democrat whining.

When you pick a whore for the VP slot, you have to expect some ugly things to be said.

That comment is disgusting. When you pick a president that sleeps with whores, you have Donald Trump. No room to talk.

That comment is disgusting. When you pick a president that sleeps with whores, you have Donald Trump. No room to talk.

At least he didn't pick a whore to be the VP. :lamo

Cumala will be the first whore to be VP, if Biden wims.

A political candidate attacking his opposition? Imagine that!

From my best info Harris did do ...whatever to get ahead, probably slept her way to the top as some say

Who cares if Trump likes her or not?

Sheeze

The accusation against trump is said as though

OMG OMG!

Trump is being mean again!

I mean, who the hell cares?

We've got rioters and looters' and baby killers, oh my...

And we have to listen to this friv?

At least he didn't pick a whore to be the VP. :lamo

Cumala will be the first whore to be VP, if Biden wims.

Can you say anyone's name without some childish slant on it little choir boy? Can you even spell wins? I'm betting that you wouldn't know the difference between a whore and trump's daughters/wife/mother. He damn sure wouldn't. That's how his grandfather made his money. Bring on the points.

Back
Top Bottom