• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's epic stupidity of wanting to leave Nato

Yea as if the cold war needed us to have a border with Russia...

ANd just stop the stupid attacks accusing me of being left or ****ing anything. You are just exhibiting hyper partisan hackery.

Exactly.

See: ICBM

All of our allies hate America? They might not like Trump but I don't think that's a true statement

And he certainly is doing more damage to those relationships.

Dude, quit trying to troll me with your stupid sub par tactics. Listen! I do not care what you have to say. In fact you can type until your fingers fall off, but given your troll behavior nothing that you can ever say will ever matter.
Not to worry, after this pitiful exchange from your side explaining how the Soviets did not spark the NATO alliance but then submitting a link and quote that specifically said that it did... why would I continue exchanging posts with that level of input from your side?

To say your posts are worthless would be to give your posts far too much value. Good luck with your future studies of NATO. LMFAO.

Not to worry, after this pitiful exchange from your side explaining how the Soviets did not spark the NATO alliance but then submitting a link and quote that specifically said that it did... why would I continue exchanging posts with that level of input from your side?

To say your posts are worthless would be to give your posts far too much value. Good luck with your future studies of NATO. LMFAO.
I said nothing that you said that I did; your behavior is disturbing, you should seek help.

I said nothing that you said that I did; your behavior is disturbing, you should seek help.
See the bolded red and you will see that maybe you didn't say it, but YOUR OWN SOURCES that you were promoting did.

And now please go away. Remember that you distinctly said you didn't care what I say... and I was happy with that seeing as your own posts refute themselves... so you are continuing to just waste my, and everyone else's, time.

See the bolded red and you will see that maybe you didn't say it, but YOUR OWN SOURCES that you were promoting did.

And now please go away. Remember that you distinctly said you didn't care what I say... and I was happy with that seeing as your own posts refute themselves... so you are continuing to just waste my, and everyone else's, time.

.... ...

Back
Top Bottom