• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Enemies

rjay

Rocket Surgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Aside from personal enemies Trump seems to have enemy groups.

The Media
Scientists
FBI
CIA
All Intelligence Services
Mueller probe.

In short, if you are in a job with a primary focus of trying to discover the truth, you have made the enemies list.

Not only does Trump seem to have a poor relationship with the truth, he does not like those who try to cultivate a good relationship .

Last edited:

The Media
Scientists
FBI
CIA
Mueller probe.

Missing from the list is the Democratic Party, which feels that it is entitled to rule this country, and so it "dislikes" President Trump because he will not take its orders.

Missing from the list is the Democratic Party, which feels that it is entitled to rule this country, and so it "dislikes" President Trump because he will not take its orders.

NOT on the list. Brutal, murderous, Communist dictator Kim Jung UN because Trump is on record as stating "we fell in love. He ( KJU) writes me beautiful letters. " ( fact )

• The Media
  • Scientists
  • FBI
  • CIA
  • All Intelligence Services
  • Mueller probe.

In short, if you are in a job with a primary focus of trying to discover the truth, you have made the enemies list.

Not only does Trump seem to have a poor relationship with the truth, he does not like those who try to cultivate a good relationship [with the truth].
Is my "blue" edit of your post accurate?

Red:
Add the following to your enemies list:
  • Persons, no matter their job, who demand/value the truth.
  • Persons, no matter their job, who tell the truth.

Oh, STOP.

The Media
Scientists
FBI
CIA
Mueller probe.

Not only does Trump seem to have a poor relationship with the truth, he does not like those who try to cultivate a good relationship .

(sigh)

The Media? Their role is to report what they consider to be "newsworthy" and profit thereby, not to "find the truth." We have example after example of segments "lying" (propagandizing?) as much if not more than the target of their constant efforts at "Fake news."

FBI? Their role is to investigate allegations of Federal crimes, but for decades the creator J. Edgar Hoover used the organization as his own blackmail squad. Then we have the various plots of Strzok, Page, Ohr, McCabe, Comey, et. al. to show how "truthful" some of the top leadership were not.

CIA? Their role is foreign intelligence gathering and counter-intelligence action. They've been involved in hit squads, foreign rendition, drug smuggling, and all sorts of dirty tricks both in and outside the USA and were not above dirty politicking against our own.

All Intelligence Services? You mean like the NSA and their internal spying actions revealed by Eric Snowden?

Mueller probe? This is a prosecutorial investigation, i.e. an effort to find evidence of an alleged crime, NOT to find the truth. It is not going to publish an unbiased report, but as Alan Dershowitz states it will be a hit piece designed to be as devastating as possible against Trump.

In short, if you have a job designed to "investigate" a "target," then you are not seeking the truth but rather preparing ammunition to take down that target.

(I left out "scientists" because I don't see any foundation for them being on your "list.")

See how easy it is to engage in hasty generalizations? :coffeepap:

Last edited:
Very true.

However, I would perhaps push it even a little further. I will advance that its not THE FBI THE CIA ALL THE INTELLIGENCE SERVICES, but merely the slenderman top echelon appointees/cohorts in their respective coordination cells, the slenderman extremely partisan holdovers/bureaucrats who, for misplaced love of country or ideology, are willing to sabotage or cast a blind eye to the machinations they observe... but don't/won't tell.

Of course, the MSM has always, in my lifetime, leaned from moderately left to now hard left. Some now being very open advocates of their ideology... some with that cheeky vaginess, as if owners of the young golden taco, so obscenely overconfident and full of themselves are they. Always at the ready for their perceived, yet probably real, lefty adoring coven.

Hollywood should be included in its own category of enemy on the list.

Scientists? Maybe those gone mainstream, the often sell outs to remove any obstacles to potential fame, face on a mag cover style... others to the better grant money angles... even more to the near-automatic group acceptance if you hold the right, all the correct views.

Academia should also have its own category. And...

To the list I would also add, last but not least, the establishment globalists.

The Media
Scientists
FBI
CIA
Mueller probe.

Yet, he's still here. :applaud:applaud:applaud:applaud

[while others would have long since expired]

Very true.

To the list I would also add, last but not least, the establishment globalists.

Hear, Hear!

47431264_2377781838907909_532301908610646016_n.jpg

No it dislikes him because he’s a lying bigot and con-man and foul-mouthed bully unbecoming the dignity of the office of the presidency of the United States.

No it dislikes him because he’s a lying bigot and con-man and foul-mouthed bully unbecoming the dignity of the office of the presidency of the United States.

He has an "R" beside his name so, those characteristics are irrelevant.

IOWs Left and their sycophants have done thought this of every GOP candidate.

He has an "R" beside his name so, those characteristics are irrelevant.

IOWs Left and their sycophants have done thought this of every GOP candidate.

No you guys have really outdone yourselves this time. Pick someone sane again like Bush 41 and it would be fine.

No you guys have really outdone yourselves this time. Pick someone sane again like 41 and it would be fine.

41 had 92% negative coverage while running against Clinton.

Same as it ever was.

41 had 92% negative coverage while running against Clinton.

Same as it ever was.

Shouldn’t be license to pick a lying racist con man to run the country. It’s not the same as it always was. It was getting worse ever since Gingrich took congress. But you guys have really hit rock bottom at this point.

The Media
Scientists
FBI
CIA
Mueller probe.

Quite a broad brush you have there.

All the media?

Maybe all the "mainstream media". Not all the media.

All the scientists?

Maybe some of the scientists. Not all the scientists.​

The entire FBI?

Certainly some in the FBI. Not all in the FBI.​

The entire CIA?

Certainly some in the CIA. Not all in the CIA.​

All intelligence services?

Again...not all of the intelligence services.​

I'll agree with you on the Mueller probe.

But one group that is probably the largest, but least important, is all of the Trump-hating useful idiots who eagerly believe everything that can be spun, speculated and hyperbolized against Trump.

But one group that is probably the largest, but least important, is all of the Trump-hating useful idiots who eagerly believe everything that can be spun, speculated and hyperbolized against Trump.

From six years straight of lying about Obama‘s birth certificate to bragging about the size of his inauguration crowds, The man is a pathological liar. This is not a speculation or hypothesis. He lies and then tells you not to believe your own eyes. But you and a large part of this country continue to do it it, because this is a cult now. You do not need the IQ of an Einstein to figure that out. But how low does the IQ have to be to not see it? Or is it just that love is blind? I guess he had you at the first cussing and bullying.

(sigh)

The Media? Their role is to report what they consider to be "newsworthy" and profit thereby, not to "find the truth." We have example after example of segments "lying" (propagandizing?) as much if not more than the target of their constant efforts at "Fake news."

FBI? Their role is to investigate allegations of Federal crimes, but for decades the creator J. Edgar Hoover used the organization as his own blackmail squad. Then we have the various plots of Strzok, Page, Ohr, McCabe, Comey, et. al. to show how "truthful" some of the top leadership were not.

CIA? Their role is foreign intelligence gathering and counter-intelligence action. They've been involved in hit squads, foreign rendition, drug smuggling, and all sorts of dirty tricks both in and outside the USA and were not above dirty politicking against our own.

All Intelligence Services? You mean like the NSA and their internal spying actions revealed by Eric Snowden?

Mueller probe? This is a prosecutorial investigation, i.e. an effort to find evidence of an alleged crime, NOT to find the truth. It is not going to publish an unbiased report, but as Alan Dershowitz states it will be a hit piece designed to be as devastating as possible against Trump.

In short, if you have a job designed to "investigate" a "target," then you are not seeking the truth but rather preparing ammunition to take down that target.

(I left out "scientists" because I don't see any foundation for them being on your "list.")

See how easy it is to engage in hasty generalizations? :coffeepap:

Yes, apparently it is very easy for Trump cultists to launch hasty smear jobs in a desperate attempt to justify their hatred for anyone who doesn’t kowtow to Dear Leader.

“Fake news” is literally nothing more than news conservatives don’t want to hear and, because they can’t handle reality, have declared “fake”.

J. Edgar Hoover has been dead for decades, so you bringing him up means absolutely nothing. And I hate to break it to you but there is absolutely no obligation for any member of law enforcement to like or support politically a narcissistic scumbag who attacks POWs and the family of a war hero. I get that you want to ramble on about “plots” because if fits your narrative of “ooooh corrupt FBI deep state oooooh” but reality doesn’t back you up.

Ah yes, and then we have the smear job on the CIA because in Trump cultist land defending Dear Leader is far more important than the interests of the country.

Funny how all these supposed crusaders for “government accountability” and “honesty” always flee to countries with neither of those things.

Yes, the truth has a habit of being devastating when you are a scumbag, which is why Trump cultists shy away from it like a vampire from a cross.

+1 how true

the noose is tightening though

he is in for a rough time for the rest of his term however long that is.

wonder if pence will pardon him

+1 how true

the noose is tightening though

he is in for a rough time for the rest of his term however long that is.

wonder if pence will pardon him

I don't know about that. If the investigation turns up nothing on him directly, it could just further embolden him and his supporters.

But there is a lot of smoke around him. I would be very surprised if no fire is found.

Yet, he's still here.

[while others would have long since expired]

What happened to the promised MASS ARRESTS and "Marshall Law" this morning?

I see some similarities here:

5ZOc8SY9_400x400.jpg

Are you actually "Q" ???

The Media
Scientists
FBI
CIA
Mueller probe.

Well, we do know that the enemies of the Clintons met with untimely and mysterious deaths.

Well, we do know that the enemies of the Clintons met with untimely and mysterious deaths.

Are you the guy who posted "I'd rather have a pedophile as a President than a Democrat" ? If YES. is that still your stance?

Are you the guy who posted "I'd rather have a pedophile as a President than a Democrat" ? If YES. is that still your stance?

Tbf, there is at least an outside chance that we have a pedophile as president now.

Tbf, there is at least an outside chance that we have a pedophile as president now.

We know for a fact he walked in on undressed minor girls when he was running that beauty pageant.

Back
Top Bottom