• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's disrespect of Sen. Martha McSally was painful to watch

If you think that interaction wasn't disrespectful, it says a lot about your attitude toward women. As to the entertainment quality of Trump's rallies, no one doubts his skill as a comic, just as as a president.
I think liberals make something out of nothing. It says nothing about my attitude towards women. That was an odd swerve.

I think liberals make something out of nothing. It says nothing about my attitude towards women. That was an odd swerve.
I understand that you can't see my point. Most people don't talk to adult women as though they were seven years old. It's sad that you don't see anything wrong with that.

This is what every GOP Congress-Critter™ fears, getting publicly thrown under the Trump Bus by TheDonald. But I don't have any sympathy for McSally.

I remember during the Senate trial phase of the Trump impeachment. The Senate adjourned for a lunch break and the GOP Senators were headed to a meeting room to eat some lunch together and listen to some rah-rah bullshit from GOP Majority Whip John Thune. The GOP Senators all had to take a long corridor to their meeting room, and waiting for them near the entrance doors were members of the press looking for comments on that morning's proceedings. I was watching this clown show on television and down the corridor comes Senator Martha McSally and her entourage. One of the reporters leans out with a microphone and asks McSally an innocuous question. "Get lost Liberal" she says without missing a step and disappears into the meeting room.

At the time I remember thinking, I sure hope this nasty creature loses in November. With 5 days to go, Democrat Mark Kelly has a 3 - 7 point polling lead over McSally in Arizona. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

There is a key part of this that seems obvious to me.

Meanwhile, the senators who aren’t running literally for their political lives — Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky and Mike Lee of Utah — were afforded more time. And, it seemed, more respect.

Paul and Lee have something that McSally doesn't. Something Trump has a great deal of respect for. Something that if you don't have it, Trump can never have any respect for you and McSally simply doesn't have it.

🍌

I repeat, as often as possible. Anyone voting for this guy a second time will never again have my respect. Hell, it's hard enough forgiving them for the huge mistake they made voting for the clown the first time. But, at least that is forgivable. A second vote?

"You're a two-time Trump voter, arencha?" will be the insult of the future. I am sure.
How will I ever survive without the respect of people like you? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom