• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's dementia as per those close to him

Unfortunately, the rumor is that's where he's at and has been for a while. They say it's why he doesn't do public stuff much anymore and has been hiding out.
Nope. I have personal experience. I watched my dad fall apart. Trump's no where near there. Frankly, I think a stroke is a stronger possibility in the next 2 or 3 years. I think he's already had a TIA and I'm sure he's continuing his high risk diet. As he often says, "stay tuned".

Nope. I have personal experience. I watched my dad fall apart. Trump's no where near there. Frankly, I think a stroke is a stronger possibility in the next 2 or 3 years. I think he's already had a TIA and I'm sure he's continuing his high risk diet. As he often says, "stay tuned".
Pretty sure he's had quite a few strokes already. Would explain his mental deterioration a bit.

He showed signs of a stroke for a while. The shuffeled gate, increased slurring of speech, the difficulty drinking from a glass. Then the symptoms went away. That screams Transient Ischemic Attack.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...-ischemic-attack/symptoms-causes/syc-20355679
Transient ischemic attacks usually last a few minutes. Most signs and symptoms disappear within an hour, though rarely symptoms may last up to 24 hours. The signs and symptoms of a TIA resemble those found early in a stroke and may include sudden onset of:

• Weakness, numbness or paralysis in your face, arm or leg, typically on one side of your body
  • Slurred or garbled speech or difficulty understanding others
  • Blindness in one or both eyes or double vision
  • Vertigo or loss of balance or coordination

You may have more than one TIA, and the recurrent signs and symptoms may be similar or different depending on which area of the brain is involved.

Last edited:
The party of tolerance.
tolerance isn't an inherently good value

it's an agreement to let other folks live their lives

if someone's not party to that agreement to live and let live, **** 'em

maybe that clears up your apparent misconceptions about tolerance

That was weird, but hey! Cut the guy some slack. It was the first test he ever passed all by himself and he was proud of it!
I never looked at it like that before.
It fits with Trump's pride and glee.
Maybe you're right.

Yeah, that's right, I don't tolerate people trying to kill my family.
It's your prerogative if you want to act like a clown.
What this has to do with President Trump is a bit of a mystery. He never tried to harm your family.

tolerance isn't an inherently good value it's an agreement to let other folks live their lives if someone's not party to that agreement to live and let live, **** 'em
I see you like your moral ambiguity.

maybe that clears up your apparent misconceptions about tolerance
You are saying you can be racist, misogynist, homophobic, anti-semitic, and so on, but still condemn it in others. I will grant that you are consistent.

Just a matter of time before his shitting his pants publicly. Sad to see. But obvious.

Steve Bannon said he thought Donald Trump had dementia and launched a covert plan to remove him as president through the 25th Amendment, according to a new book by the veteran TV producer Isa Rosen.​
Rosen shared the revelation while discussing his memoir based on his work on CBS' iconic news show 60 Minutes called Ticking Clock: Behind the Scenes at 60 Minutes,' on Skullduggery, a Yahoo News podcast.​
In the memoir, released this week, he wrote that Bannon believed Trump "was suffering from early-stage dementia and that there was a real possibility he would be removed from office by the 25th Amendment."​

Oh this isn’t sad to see at all. Each mini stroke brings us closer to public pants shitting*

*Supposedly he shit his pants on the apprentice constantly.

It may well be years before Mr. Donald Trump's mental state, then and now, is known with a high degree of certainty. Speculation, meanwhile, is the province of the political hot stove league. This poor old country mouse watches it from the sidelines, a glass of a nice sippin' red wine in hand.

What is known, and well-documented, is Mr. Trump's assertion of the right of a president of the United States of America to exercise almost dictatorial power under [Ed.: and at the limits of,] our present constitution. His term in office brought into sharp focus a trend in American politics which has been on-going for decades and which can perhaps be traced back as far as the thoughts of the drafters of the constitution itself.

The tug of war between a president -- any president -- and the administration he supervises will continue. It is inherent in the conflicts which will inevitably arise between a president's 'gut' beliefs and the knowledge and expertise embodied in the administration and its agencies.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Just a matter of time before his shitting his pants publicly. Sad to see. But obvious.

Steve Bannon said he thought Donald Trump had dementia and launched a covert plan to remove him as president through the 25th Amendment, according to a new book by the veteran TV producer Isa Rosen.​
Rosen shared the revelation while discussing his memoir based on his work on CBS' iconic news show 60 Minutes called Ticking Clock: Behind the Scenes at 60 Minutes,' on Skullduggery, a Yahoo News podcast.​
In the memoir, released this week, he wrote that Bannon believed Trump "was suffering from early-stage dementia and that there was a real possibility he would be removed from office by the 25th Amendment."​
Trump doesn’t suffer from dementia. He simply was not up to the job of being president. I would say ignorance was a still is his problem.

Trump doesn’t suffer from dementia. He simply was not up to the job of being president. I would say ignorance was a still is his problem.
That was one of them, no question, maybe the biggest one.

Trump was never as intelligent as he always claimed to be, but if you watch old videos of him when he was significantly younger, he was once upon a time able to put together coherent sentences. Now? He's a rambling maniac.

Of course, these same right wing idiots who label Biden "senile" will overlook Trump's obvious cognitive decline, because they are convinced that because Trump yells and screams and waves his hands around like a maniac, that he's somehow "strong" and fully functional. They also said he would crush Biden in debate, and he ended up losing both. Ironic, eh? This is why they clung to the stolen election narrative. They've been wrong about literally everything, and instead of admitting they were wrong to "the libs", they just rather pretend everything was stolen from them by "the left", as instructed to them by their political leaders and their media.

It's a lot easier to believe that Trump might have dementia than that Biden does, as Trump keeps claiming.

Biden sounds rational and focused when he speaks. Biden can complete a paragraph and have it make sense. Trump can do neither of those things.

If you remember, right before the debates, suddenly Trump and his team were dialing back the dementia claims about Biden, with Trump even calling Biden a"professional". They know it's bull shit, but it's all they have to feed the rubes.

His followers are the real mental patients.

That means that Bannon has had months to either confirm or deny this story. Has he?

"Better late than never", Fletch...;). but no, there is nothing that would indicate that Bannon paid any attention to the rumor.

For now, it looks like just another phony leftist outrage. :whistle:

"Better late than never", Fletch...;). but no, there is nothing that would indicate that Bannon paid any attention to the rumor.

For now, it looks like just another phony leftist outrage. :whistle:

What do you mean outrage?

I see you like your moral ambiguity.
You find it morally ambiguous to decide to defend myself against people who are willing to do me harm?
okay.

You are saying you can be racist, misogynist, homophobic, anti-semitic, and so on, but still condemn it in others. I will grant that you are consistent.
That's you who is saying that.

I suspect you are responding to what you expected me to say instead of what I actually wrote.

gl

Unfortunately, the rumor is that's where he's at and has been for a while. They say it's why he doesn't do public stuff much anymore and has been hiding out.
Being cut off from facebook and twitter might be part of that.

Back
Top Bottom