• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's dementia as per those close to him

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Just a matter of time before his shitting his pants publicly. Sad to see. But obvious.

Steve Bannon said he thought Donald Trump had dementia and launched a covert plan to remove him as president through the 25th Amendment, according to a new book by the veteran TV producer Isa Rosen.​
Rosen shared the revelation while discussing his memoir based on his work on CBS' iconic news show 60 Minutes called Ticking Clock: Behind the Scenes at 60 Minutes,' on Skullduggery, a Yahoo News podcast.​
In the memoir, released this week, he wrote that Bannon believed Trump "was suffering from early-stage dementia and that there was a real possibility he would be removed from office by the 25th Amendment."​

I guess so. Though I guess Bannon thinking he could be president is not really that crazy, after Trump.

It's a lot easier to believe that Trump might have dementia than that Biden does, as Trump keeps claiming.

Biden sounds rational and focused when he speaks. Biden can complete a paragraph and have it make sense. Trump can do neither of those things.

iirc, there was speculation that some of Trump's cabinet staffing troubles and Trump penchant for appointing Jared Kushner to run things was due to Trump's fears of the invocation of the 25th Amendment

It's a lot easier to believe that Trump might have dementia than that Biden does, as Trump keeps claiming.
Biden sounds rational and focused when he speaks. Biden can complete a paragraph and have it make sense. Trump can do neither of those things.

We're not expected to consciously or rationally believe that about Biden.

They don't even care if it's true.

The goal is just to create the association in the popular consciousness.

in re Trump:
What right thinking person brags on national TV that they had difficulty passing a dementia screening?
What right thinking person brags on national TV that their doctors expected them to fail a dementia screening?

iirc, there was speculation that some of Trump's cabinet staffing troubles and Trump penchant for appointing Jared Kushner to run things was due to Trump's fears of the invocation of the 25th Amendment

Never heard that, but it makes sense.

Every time I tell people who worship Trump the Terrorist he is much worse than Joe Biden in the memory department, they refuse to even think about trying to look for any information that might prove me wrong. Instead all they do is keep repeating their own crap that is fed to them by extremely conservative fiction story tellers. That can only mean one thing: I am 100% right about the rattlesnake's off-the-charts cognitive decline.

Every time I tell people who worship Trump the Terrorist he is much worse than Joe Biden in the memory department, they refuse to even think about trying to look for any information that might prove me wrong. Instead all they do is keep repeating their own crap that is fed to them by extremely conservative fiction story tellers. That can only mean one thing: I am 100% right about the rattlesnake's off-the-charts cognitive decline.
Well, to be a Trump supporter requires such an incredible suspension of disbelief. I suggest half of them suffer from the disease themselves.

Well, to be a Trump supporter requires such an incredible suspension of disbelief. I suggest half of them suffer from the disease themselves.
Can you rephrase that comment?

Just a matter of time before his shitting his pants publicly. Sad to see. But obvious.

Steve Bannon said he thought Donald Trump had dementia and launched a covert plan to remove him as president through the 25th Amendment, according to a new book by the veteran TV producer Isa Rosen.​
Rosen shared the revelation while discussing his memoir based on his work on CBS' iconic news show 60 Minutes called Ticking Clock: Behind the Scenes at 60 Minutes,' on Skullduggery, a Yahoo News podcast.​
In the memoir, released this week, he wrote that Bannon believed Trump "was suffering from early-stage dementia and that there was a real possibility he would be removed from office by the 25th Amendment."​
Wrong-------------the mental diseases belong to those who follow Trump. Case closed.

Can you rephrase that comment?

"the willing suspension of disbelief" is how we can enjoy movies despite magic, magical technology, plot holes, etc.

We willingly take a break from disbelieving in dragons, that laws of physics allow Bollywod to exist, and things like that long enough to enjoy the show.

The comment indicates that Trump supporters must resort to the same strategy to stay Trump supporters
that fiction readers use to stay immersed in their stories with fantastical creatures and unlikely happenings.

Looking at the Fox viewer demographics…. That’s probably not a terrible estimate.

Sounds like Bannon is a lot like Trump. No wonder they didn't get along.

Dementia is a really sad thing. I wish trump and his family the best. He's rich though so I'm sure he'll have the bestest, softest and most comfortable daipers throughout it all.
I don't think bowel control is part of dementia, at least untill the really, really late stages when the brain is totally mushed.

We're not expected to consciously or rationally believe that about Biden.

They don't even care if it's true.

The goal is just to create the association in the popular consciousness.

in re Trump:
What right thinking person brags on national TV that they had difficulty passing a dementia screening?
What right thinking person brags on national TV that their doctors expected them to fail a dementia screening?
That was weird, but hey! Cut the guy some slack. It was the first test he ever passed all by himself and he was proud of it!

I don't think bowel control is part of dementia, at least untill the really, really late stages when the brain is totally mushed.
Unfortunately, the rumor is that's where he's at and has been for a while. They say it's why he doesn't do public stuff much anymore and has been hiding out.

This article is from February. You're a little late to the party. This is old gossip.

Back
Top Bottom